Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

If you're lucky!!

Mine lasted until almost 20 weeks, then the heartburn started :(

Didn't actually stop throwing up for my entire pregnancy, if I got something stuck in my throat and had to cough, everything would come up :(

urghhhh HATED being pregnant, NEVER again!!

Hey woman, why did you change your screen name? I almost didn't recognize you! :D How's the baby?

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVED being pregnant!!

Yes, it is awesome having a human being growing inside of you and feeling him/her move and kick, BUT I don't understand how anyone can say they LOVE being pregnant?!!!!! :wacko:

People were laughing and staring at this Jamaican guy in high heels running down the aisle. We settled on a pair of white strappy 3" wedge heels. At home, he spent most of the night running back and forth on the back porch. I was crying with laughter almost all night. I'm sure the neighbors think we are nuts.

:lol: I hope you took pictures!!!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

34z0pck.jpg

Good morning ladies

for Deyounting, Kimmy and Jawi, here's a flashback photo for you :)

VPMH3105.jpg

Damn :devil: Beenie Man looks HOT!!!! :P

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

I talked to my doc and they said after a week if baby boy still ain't here then we need to start alternate methods to start labor (sweeping membranes :(, rooksin :), etc.).

:o What do you mean woman? It's too soon!!! Why does he want you to go into labor already???

Watch out for 3rd trimester - some women experience a return of nausea (like me :()

:whistle: I wasn't trying to scare her yet! I just have a sore back, swollen feet and ankles, heart-burn, and trouble getting comfortable..... Just the usual!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

mi hex-husband Beenie still sweet mi tuh baxside....lawd!

Beenie-Man-vi02.jpg

I have to agree with Jawi - I think Beenie Man is waaaaay sexier! He reminds me of a guy I used to date :devil:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

**********Wednesday Chuckle**********

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

Enjoy (L),

Gill ...(Let me know if translation is needed)

********************************************************************************

Aliens In Jamaica

There was this couple sitting on the porch in Westmoreland, Jamaica watching the sun go down. All of a sudden this shooting light went across the sunset.

Wife: "A wha dat?"

Husband: "A mus' one space ship."

Wife: "Spaceship???? You damn Eeediat!!"

A little while later the couple went back into the house. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the husband opened it. There was an alien couple on the doorstep.

Alien Male: "Good evening, we come in peace. May we rest in your dwelling while our space ship is fixed?" The husband's eyes almost popped out of his head because the female alien had a WICKED body.

Husband: "Come een, come een. Of course you can come an' res' yuhself." So the husband and wife fed and watered their guests and showed them to their room for the night.

Male Alien: "Where we come from it is our tradition to swop partners when we have guests." Well, the husband was up to it, because the female alien was seriously turning him on with her looks.

Husband: "Well, dats alright with me."

Wife: "Oh, I don't know, because I don't really believe in dat kind of t'ing."

Husband: "Come on honey, is only a lickle bit of fun, an nobody nuh gwine know."

Wife: "Well, OK then."

The male alien takes the wife into his room, and, knowing that she wasn't 100% comfortable with the idea, he was very gentle and gave her plenty foreplay. When they got into the swing of things the male alien asked, "would you like a bit more length?"

Wife: "Likkle more length,? hee! hee!, a wha yuh mean? How you gwine do dat?"

So the alien twists his right ear, and presto!, his willy gets longer. Well the wife was having a whale of a time when the Alien asked, "would you like a bit more width?"

Wife: "Width! Well, OK then."

So the alien twists his left ear, and presto!, his willy gets fatter.

The following morning the wife wakes up with the biggest smile you can imagine on her face and walks into the living room to find her husband looking vex sitting on the sofa.

Wife: "Hello darling, did you have a good night last night?"

Husband: "Stuups ..... No! All night long di damn woman just deh deh a twis up, twis up mi rass ears dem".

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I talked to my doc and they said after a week if baby boy still ain't here then we need to start alternate methods to start labor (sweeping membranes :(, rooksin :), etc.).

:o What do you mean woman? It's too soon!!! Why does he want you to go into labor already???

Watch out for 3rd trimester - some women experience a return of nausea (like me :()

:whistle: I wasn't trying to scare her yet! I just have a sore back, swollen feet and ankles, heart-burn, and trouble getting comfortable..... Just the usual!

They meant if I go a week past Dec 15th (EDD) and he's still not here *lol* didn't mean to worry you!

My heartburn has subsided but my left ankle looks like one big ### sausage LOL and my right is not as bad. Seems like my left side is taking more of the brunt of this pregnancy (those 5 stretch marks I told you about are on the left side too). Don't even remind me about "getting comfortable" - that does not exist anymore :(

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

Enjoy (L),

********************************************************************************

Aliens In Jamaica

There was this couple sitting on the porch in Westmoreland, Jamaica watching the sun go down. All of a sudden this shooting light went across the sunset.

A little while later the couple went back into the house. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the husband opened it. There was an alien couple on the doorstep.

Alien Male: "Good evening, we come in peace. May we rest in your dwelling while our space ship is fixed?" The husband's eyes almost popped out of his head because the female alien had a WICKED body.

Husband: "Come een, come een. Of course you can come an' res' yuhself." So the husband and wife fed and watered their guests and showed them to their room for the night.

Male Alien: "Where we come from it is our tradition to swop partners when we have guests." Well, the husband was up to it, because the female alien was seriously turning him on with her looks.

Husband: "Come on honey, is only a lickle bit of fun, an nobody nuh gwine know."

The male alien takes the wife into his room, and, knowing that she wasn't 100% comfortable with the idea, he was very gentle and gave her plenty foreplay. When they got into the swing of things the male alien asked, "would you like a bit more length?"

So the alien twists his right ear, and presto!, his willy gets longer. Well the wife was having a whale of a time when the Alien asked, "would you like a bit more width?"

The following morning the wife wakes up with the biggest smile you can imagine on her face and walks into the living room to find her husband looking vex sitting on the sofa.

Husband: "Stuups ..... No! All night long di damn woman just deh deh a twis up, twis up mi rass ears dem".

OOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG :lol: :lol: :lol:

you gonna get me fired! LOL

Hey Trinilad :) congrats to you and wifey! And if you don't come back before the time - happy holidays :yes:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They meant if I go a week past Dec 15th (EDD) and he's still not here *lol* didn't mean to worry you!

My heartburn has subsided but my left ankle looks like one big ### sausage LOL and my right is not as bad. Seems like my left side is taking more of the brunt of this pregnancy (those 5 stretch marks I told you about are on the left side too). Don't even remind me about "getting comfortable" - that does not exist anymore :(

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

Enjoy (L),

Aliens In Jamaica

OOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG :lol: :lol: :lol:

you gonna get me fired! LOL

Hey Trinilad :) congrats to you and wifey! And if you don't come back before the time - happy holidays :yes:

:lol::lol: ..dat is not right ...:)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Hi Everyone, Wow, it's really slow today.

Just wondering if anyone has heard from JALOVE??

Bless-Bless (L) ,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bless-Bless (L) ,

Gill

I know..no one around..no I haven't heard anything....hope all is well

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

Enjoy (L),

Aliens In Jamaica

HA! HA! Sweet.

02/11/07 Met Corey for first time love at first site

02/14/07 Corey and I had our first date

02/16/07 Left JA heart broken because I was leaving Corey

02/17/07 Corey called to make sure I was ok told me he missed me

02/17-22/07 Corey called everyday talked on phone for hours

02/23/07 Corey said “I think I love you”

03/11/07 Went back to JA

03/14/07 Corey asked me to marry him “I said yes”

03/18/07 Returned to US

03/27/07 Sent I129f

04/04/07 NOA1

06/25/07 NOA2 (Approved)

07/13/07 NVC received packet

07/19/07 NVC sent packet to JA

08/14/07 JA received packet

09/14/07 Packet 3 sent

09/21/07 Corey went to embassy to drop off DS230

10/05/07 Corey got interview date 11/06/07

10/18/07 Corey has Medical

11/05/07 Flying to JA to be with Corey

11/06/07 Corey has interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bless-Bless (L) ,

Gill

I haven't i hope she is ok. She is supposed to be coming back today right.

02/11/07 Met Corey for first time love at first site

02/14/07 Corey and I had our first date

02/16/07 Left JA heart broken because I was leaving Corey

02/17/07 Corey called to make sure I was ok told me he missed me

02/17-22/07 Corey called everyday talked on phone for hours

02/23/07 Corey said “I think I love you”

03/11/07 Went back to JA

03/14/07 Corey asked me to marry him “I said yes”

03/18/07 Returned to US

03/27/07 Sent I129f

04/04/07 NOA1

06/25/07 NOA2 (Approved)

07/13/07 NVC received packet

07/19/07 NVC sent packet to JA

08/14/07 JA received packet

09/14/07 Packet 3 sent

09/21/07 Corey went to embassy to drop off DS230

10/05/07 Corey got interview date 11/06/07

10/18/07 Corey has Medical

11/05/07 Flying to JA to be with Corey

11/06/07 Corey has interview

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

Enjoy (L),

Aliens In Jamaica

that was great!!!! :lol::lol:

Timeline
Gill wah u up to today...so he went with today..she came and picked him up..seh she a go walk the city

Nuttin much Sistren! Surrrrrps...mek dem gwaan...dyam foolishness!! Bwoy, mi wouldda like fi 'walk' deh city tuh!

OFF TOPIC****

Can I tell you I am LIVID right now! I sent a care package to Ken...EXPRESS...anyway THREE weeks later it finally arrives. He goes to pick it up...$2280JA, please!

I was like WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??? :angry: #######? I spent almost $150US to send it express, now they have the NERVE fi charge him pon toppi it? So, you done know me already I call the head Post Office and gave them my finest American twang and explained that I had already paid for this package. Why should my fiance have to pay for a gift again? So he says "Ohhhh, you paid for the FIRST part! Him haffi pay for the last part! We opened the package and gave it a customs tax based upon the contents!! I'm so sorry for any inconvience, but that's the system."

I kindly told him..."Well, your system is F--KERY!!! Mi couldda buy a plane ticket pon ounuh bandolo airlines, fly dung deh and hand him the blinking package fi almost the same bloodclaat price...SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPS<long dutty nasty kiss teet> " (Of course, deh Yardie came out at that point! :lol: )and hang up the phone...BAM!

Bwoy, Jamaica is really a bloody rip-off!

Just had to share that...thanks for letting me vent...how's everyone elses day going?

(L), Gill

Bless-Bless (L) ,

Gill

I haven't i hope she is ok. She is supposed to be coming back today right.

Yeah Nick, I think she was catching an early flight and going straight to work!

Thanks...jus' checking! (L)-Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.