Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mr jengles never got that and he just came back from JA on Thursday, he was told by the immigration officer that he wasn't processed properly when he came in via JFK but Miami never gave him one either?

I don't know exactly what to tell you about that then.

We entered through Miami. And, they nearly did that exact same thing to Andre. They did a quicky thing and then gave him his envelope back and said welcome. When he met up with me, I asked why he still had that and didn't have to see anyone else. Luckily, I questioned before we left the immigration area and they sent us back for that mini-interview thing.

You may have to make some calls on that.

when we went to JFK to drop him off, he said the ticket agent asked him for his i-94, we asking for an immigration officer since we were at the airport you figure they would be there but was told we would have to go to a different terminal to speak to one and then another agent said because he had a non-immigrant visa he didn't need one. but it seems one is needed to submit the AOS application so back to the phone i go.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
hey everyone - I'm back to work today, so i will be posting more, mr jengles is home with the baby...he's not feeling that exactly but i told him it is what we have to do for now, he wants to work something i am pleased about but i have to work on feeling out his aos papers.

I know alot of men don't "get" that they have to be a responsible parent when they chose to get a woman pregnant ....but um, helllloooo??? Whose gonna when we have to go to work !! ??

I never said he wasn't a responsible parent, but do agree with your comment

I don't think she meant it bad there, Jengles. I had somewhat the same thing....Andre kept telling me how bored he was at home while I was working almost 80 hours a week to support us both. I finally got to the point where I said shut the hell up..... It's not like I want to be doing this. I think she meant it kind of along those lines.

Ok That I totally understand....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Had my blood taken today.....yuck....first time i ever had it done...... :halloween:

OMG!!! How old are you?! This is the FIRST time you ever had blood drawn? Are you sure?

Shoot, I was pregnant at 27 when I had those viles of blood taken from me. I had never had blood drawn like that up to that point?! and now that I'm 42, hasn't happened since that time.....

Lord, well something must really be wrong with me cause i have never had a child so I dont know how much blood they draw, but I have had so many viles of blood in my life I could give about 2 of yall a transfusion. I guess I am odd in that since and never even know it. LOL :lol:

So how much do they draw, is it really that much?? I'm actually fascinated with blood drawing...yeah I'm wierd...but like I said I've gone thru it so much its just interestign to see now.

well i am 25 and was never sent to get any blood done...they gave me this drink i had to drink in 5 mins...at first it tasted good then it started to have a BAD after taste.....she found the vein no problem and took 6 yes 6 things of blood.....fun times....

Timeline
Had my blood taken today.....yuck....first time i ever had it done...... :halloween:

OMG!!! How old are you?! This is the FIRST time you ever had blood drawn? Are you sure?

Shoot, I was pregnant at 27 when I had those viles of blood taken from me. I had never had blood drawn like that up to that point?! and now that I'm 42, hasn't happened since that time.....

Lord, well something must really be wrong with me cause i have never had a child so I dont know how much blood they draw, but I have had so many viles of blood in my life I could give about 2 of yall a transfusion. I guess I am odd in that since and never even know it. LOL :lol:

So how much do they draw, is it really that much?? I'm actually fascinated with blood drawing...yeah I'm wierd...but like I said I've gone thru it so much its just interestign to see now.

well i am 25 and was never sent to get any blood done...they gave me this drink i had to drink in 5 mins...at first it tasted good then it started to have a BAD after taste.....she found the vein no problem and took 6 yes 6 things of blood.....fun times....

Does your family have a history of diabetes? Sounds like they are testing you for gestational diabetes.

I never gave any blood, besides blood drives, before I got pregnant either. It's not all that common unless you have a family history of problems.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh ok, well my veins flow quick so that would take me all of less than 45secs to fill 6 valves, but I can imagine for someone who hates blood that is a horrible expereince.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
hey everyone - I'm back to work today, so i will be posting more, mr jengles is home with the baby...he's not feeling that exactly but i told him it is what we have to do for now, he wants to work something i am pleased about but i have to work on feeling out his aos papers.

I know alot of men don't "get" that they have to be a responsible parent when they chose to get a woman pregnant ....but um, helllloooo??? Whose gonna when we have to go to work !! ??

I don't think she meant it bad there, Jengles. I had somewhat the same thing....Andre kept telling me how bored he was at home while I was working almost 80 hours a week to support us both. I finally got to the point where I said shut the hell up..... It's not like I want to be doing this. I think she meant it kind of along those lines.

i think what she ment was not the he doesn't want to be resonsible but that he has to shed his single boy lifestyle....that he has a child and a wife and even though he may want to go out...he has a role that he needs to do....

going through the same thing with mike...and our child isn't even here....he has started this thing were he feels the need to go out EVERY weekend....and doesn't get it that is ok...but not everyweekend....he should be taking care of me....it is my turn to be taken care of and pamperd....but he hasn't gotten that yet...he may never....

Timeline

i think what she ment was not the he doesn't want to be resonsible but that he has to shed his single boy lifestyle....that he has a child and a wife and even though he may want to go out...he has a role that he needs to do....

going through the same thing with mike...and our child isn't even here....he has started this thing were he feels the need to go out EVERY weekend....and doesn't get it that is ok...but not everyweekend....he should be taking care of me....it is my turn to be taken care of and pamperd....but he hasn't gotten that yet...he may never....

I am so glad I do not face these issues. Andre is so into us doing family things and together things that this never even comes up.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I am so glad I do not face these issues. Andre is so into us doing family things and together things that this never even comes up.

i wish he was like that....but you know mike is so wrapped up in the fast life sometimes....it really makes me sad sometimes....

Timeline

My husband is absolutely crazy..........he just agreed to run a 50 yard race in 2 inch heels on Wednesday at the local mall to try and win my daughter sold out Hannah Montana tickets. Told you he was a keeper!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Baby Girl,

Hate to tell you...it won't be the last... :lol::no:! Hang in there, it's a good thing, they just want to make sure that all is well! Just keep saying ..."End result is worth it...End result is worth it!" That's how I got through!

Blessed,

Gill

i know i know.....the lady taking the blood said well having the baby hurts much worse....i was thinking gee thanks.... :lol:

She's a jerk to tell you that! I hate when people do that! Look every woman and every body is different. Honestly, I was blessed with my first I started dialating weeks before he actually came out...so it was a pretty speedy labour and delivery wasn't so bad...I went back and did it all over again 18 months later. :lol: So Chica, just pray and he will see you through!

(L),Gill

i pray for that to happen....mike wants me to go into labor and bam the baby will come out...no hospital stay...i told him...haha keep wishing..... :lol:

:lol: ...yeah, that would be noice! I remember my insurance company sending my the EOB for my 1st son's delivery...I was charged $500 for the blinking anithesiologist to STAND-BY, in case I got an epidural! Which I couldn't even get because the labor was to quick! :angry:...Don't think I didn't call a few weeks later and ask them for my raincheck epidural :lol::lol: -Gill

HAHhaaa :) :) lol... no sense hehee

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
i couldn't even watch cause i know i would have passed out...even though it is my own blood...there is just something about needles and skin that makes me sick....

That is not uncommon. In a previous job, I was trained to draw blood. I can do it no problems. But, watching someone draw mine makes me swoon.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

"single boy life style" mr jengles???? this gave me a good laugh....good grief the man wants to go out and work not party...

Timeline

I think blood tests are routine now I had one as well also a glucose test at a certain stage of pregnancy. I don't have any history, but it's to test for gestational diabetes...or maybe some states have different laws regarding STDs....they check for syphilles, HIV& AIDS, herpes etc....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
My husband is absolutely crazy..........he just agreed to run a 50 yard race in 2 inch heels on Wednesday at the local mall to try and win my daughter sold out Hannah Montana tickets. Told you he was a keeper!!!!!

Please take pictures!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.