Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies;

Who is going to JA this month? I going next wednesday for seven glorious days. I am excited, nervous, apprehensive. Name all the emotions, I have them. Mike tells me that I have a nervous disorder. :rolleyes::rolleyes::jest::jest:

:dance: im goin thursday till wednesday cant wait packed already :dance: what part of ja are you going

I am going to Old Harbour in St. Catherine. Packed weeks ago. LOL :dance::dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Hey ladies;

Who is going to JA this month? I going next wednesday for seven glorious days. I am excited, nervous, apprehensive. Name all the emotions, I have them. Mike tells me that I have a nervous disorder. :rolleyes::rolleyes::jest::jest:

:dance: im goin thursday till wednesday cant wait packed already :dance: what part of ja are you going

Ohhhhhh Sistrens,

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!! Please mek sure fi have a DYAM good time fi all of we dat caan mek it down...(especially if anyone going to Curefest :yes::yes::D;) )

Safe and blessed journeys to and fro for both of you- xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

(L),

Gill

Everything I do i will be thinking of you all. Thanks for the good wishes Gill. :thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:huh::huh: What a day on VJ!!!! When I signed in I was like, 10 pages, WTH!!!! It did too eventful :jest::jest: Kim, Claire, you both have a safe trip to Jamaica; I am going down next Saturday and coming back with hubby on Sunday. Mi caan believe seh him ah come nex' week. Di time jus ah fly! Lawd hav mercy, Christmas ah come....

Kimmy, Jawi, Gill - mi nuh waan none ah unnu trace mi. I am a lover, not a fighter. It's sad that this person would come on here to make such a comment. I have never seen where anyone on the thread has said more than they should have. We are sharing our experiences, just as if we had gone to a support group meeting, because this is what this is -- a support group :luv:

Mi nuh tink mi coulda mek it tru if mi neva have unnu fi chat to and bounce tings offa. Nuff love for you all, because this has been such a help. :wub:

Hear Hear...Amen to dat!!! Is not like we plotting and planning our conversations aren't even rude... except for the ocassional mention of rooks...I just don't get it some people!! :no::no: Honestly, I almost feel sorry for him...because he obviously doesn't have anyone to talk too. I seriously feel blessed to have our likkle group!!

Great people going through a great deal...but we all support one another and if he would have come incorrectly he could have been a part! :yes: Instead of chatting pure foolishness! :no: Dyam ###!!

(L) Blessed love always,

Gill

P.S.-Tam-Tam, you also have a safe trip there and back! Blow JA a kiss fi mi!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Ladies;

Today was a great day on the yardies thread. I have not laughed so much in a long time. My belly hurts so much from laughing so much. My son thinks I am going crazy from laughing and screaming so much. Thank you guys for the laughs. What would I do if I had not found such a great group of friends. I love you all. Like JG said I would love to meet you all and sit on a varandah and just chat about every and anything and laugh like you belly full. :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

You all are a great bunch of ladies. :yes::yes::yes:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:huh::huh: What a day on VJ!!!! When I signed in I was like, 10 pages, WTH!!!! It did too eventful :jest::jest: Kim, Claire, you both have a safe trip to Jamaica; I am going down next Saturday and coming back with hubby on Sunday. Mi caan believe seh him ah come nex' week. Di time jus ah fly! Lawd hav mercy, Christmas ah come....

Kimmy, Jawi, Gill - mi nuh waan none ah unnu trace mi. I am a lover, not a fighter. It's sad that this person would come on here to make such a comment. I have never seen where anyone on the thread has said more than they should have. We are sharing our experiences, just as if we had gone to a support group meeting, because this is what this is -- a support group :luv:

Mi nuh tink mi coulda mek it tru if mi neva have unnu fi chat to and bounce tings offa. Nuff love for you all, because this has been such a help. :wub:

Hear Hear...Amen to dat!!! Is not like we plotting and planning our conversations aren't even rude... except for the ocassional mention of rooks...I just don't get it some people!! :no::no: Honestly, I almost feel sorry for him...because he obviously doesn't have anyone to talk too. I seriously feel blessed to have our likkle group!!

Great people going through a great deal...but we all support one another and if he would have come incorrectly he could have been a part! :yes: Instead of chatting pure foolishness! :no: Dyam ###!!

(L) Blessed love always,

Gill

Thanks Gill, I will certainly give love to Jam-down fi yuh.

Him wi alright; obviously was having a bad day and that's why he came to us like that! Poor ting. Anyway, him ah di past. If nothing else, he bonded the VJ family against him -- you go girls!!!! You had each other's back!

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline

Thanks for the well wishes my dear. :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(L) Blessed love always,

Gill

Thanks Gill, I will certainly give love to Jam-down fi yuh.

Him wi alright; obviously was having a bad day and that's why he came to us like that! Poor ting. Anyway, him ah di past. If nothing else, he bonded the VJ family against him -- you go girls!!!! You had each other's back!

You got that right, Tam-Tam! Like I said, we may bicker within the Fam...however, I'll be damned if someone outside the Fam is gonna come in and disrespect my Sistren!

That is the first ting yuh can duh fi git pon my bad side...The Bwoy mek mi so darn Vex wid him foolishness!! Alright mi a guh pray fi him tonight...cause him obviously need it! :yes:

(L), Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Take tons of parenting classes --together, if you can. Read lots of books. I personally loved the book....What to expect when you are expecting and the next one after that, what to expect the 1st year and the toddler one. Those books helped me with soooo many questions.

We went to our first prenatal class last night. Tony acted like he was there under gunpoint :angry: I swear, he acts like this is just MY baby - like he wasn't at least 50% responsible for it! I don't know how to get him to be more supportive :crying:

As for the books, yes I have that one and others. Another good one is "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy". I also read "Pregnancy Sucks" and both of Jenny McCarthy's books, "Belly Laughs" and "Baby Laughs". Lots of fun.

Rhonda I understand. My husband doesn't even want to be their when I give birth because he says that he will pass out. I wish he was spewing twice a day. Only 3 more weeks to go. Maybe Tony will change his mind when the baby is on its way and here. All the best Rhonda :thumbs:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline
Hey ladies;

Safe travels to you both. Enjoy- and best wishes on your interview JALOVE.

Timeline
Hey ladies;

Safe travels to you both. Enjoy- and best wishes on your interview JALOVE.

Thx :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow what a day I missed today why I was at work. This was pure entertainment cracking me up!! Shits and giggles!!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.