Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You are no longer worth the effort or my VALUABLE time to sit down and respond to your obilivious statements.

You've GOT to be kidding me!!!!

This forum was started for US to have a place to help each other -- not BASH each other every chance we get.

What is wrong with someone having an opinion? That's just fine if you don't agree with it but do we have to get so nasty?

I have been around (and been a party to) plenty of prejudice in my life. It is what it is. Yeah, it's a shame that in this day and age things like this still go on -- I am sorry for that. I really am. But I don't go around making it worse. Whatever......

Ya know Mindy.....I TOTALLY miss the good ole days when we used to laugh, joke, support, be caring, etc etc and not have ANY of this BS drama on here !!!!! Where the heck are all of our "veterans"????!!!

For real! I may not be an oldie but I have been here for a year now and this board sure has changed! I opt to only discuss issues pertinent to the imigration process but sometimes other stuff. As far as my personal views about politics and whatnot, I keep to myself. I really have enjoyed this board up until now but seeing how things are going I may stop. I really care about all of you and I hate to see attacks! Can't we all just get along?

Hey FutureMrs!

You don't really know me...because I was still catching up when you were preparing to leave. Anywooo...so how is FutureMr. adapting to his new environments? What things really shocked him? Did he oooo and aah at the tall buildings? How does he and your roommate get along? Yes, I am very nosey...but I know all of us are dying to hear some cute stories. :yes::dance::blush:

Hiya Jawi!

Marlon is adapting well to his new environment. He does not like the Arizona heat but thankfully it is starting to cool down! As JG told you, he previously had lived in the UK so no huge shockers. He's entertaining himself by watching lots of movies and surfing the web. He's eager to start work too. Cute stories, hmmmmm.... We were at my favorite Chinese resteraunt yesterday and he had just read his fortune cookie. He sat there with a questioning look and asked, "What does don't matter mean?" I looked at his fortune cookie and he was reading the opposite side! Sure gave me a good giggle! Other than that we are anxiously awaiting the big day!

I get so happy when i read everyones stories of getting approvals and setting wedding dates...Love is grand aint it :) The best ones are the arrival to the US. I am dying for us to get on the plane togther instead of me waving by at the security gate, and turning around ten times till i cant see him no more and then getting on the plane and lookint down at the island and the water till i cant see that anymore either..... :crying:

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
You are no longer worth the effort or my VALUABLE time to sit down and respond to your obilivious statements.

This forum was started for US to have a place to help each other -- not BASH each other every chance we get.

What is wrong with someone having an opinion? That's just fine if you don't agree with it but do we have to get so nasty?

I have been around (and been a party to) plenty of prejudice in my life. It is what it is. Yeah, it's a shame that in this day and age things like this still go on -- I am sorry for that. I really am. But I don't go around making it worse. Whatever......

Ya know Mindy.....I TOTALLY miss the good ole days when we used to laugh, joke, support, be caring, etc etc and not have ANY of this BS drama on here !!!!! Where the heck are all of our "veterans"????!!!

For real! I may not be an oldie but I have been here for a year now and this board sure has changed! I opt to only discuss issues pertinent to the imigration process but sometimes other stuff. As far as my personal views about politics and whatnot, I keep to myself. I really have enjoyed this board up until now but seeing how things are going I may stop. I really care about all of you and I hate to see attacks! Can't we all just get along?

Hey FutureMrs!

You don't really know me...because I was still catching up when you were preparing to leave. Anywooo...so how is FutureMr. adapting to his new environments? What things really shocked him? Did he oooo and aah at the tall buildings? How does he and your roommate get along? Yes, I am very nosey...but I know all of us are dying to hear some cute stories. :yes::dance::blush:

Hiya Jawi!

Marlon is adapting well to his new environment. He does not like the Arizona heat but thankfully it is starting to cool down! As JG told you, he previously had lived in the UK so no huge shockers. He's entertaining himself by watching lots of movies and surfing the web. He's eager to start work too. Cute stories, hmmmmm.... We were at my favorite Chinese resteraunt yesterday and he had just read his fortune cookie. He sat there with a questioning look and asked, "What does don't matter mean?" I looked at his fortune cookie and he was reading the opposite side! Sure gave me a good giggle! Other than that we are anxiously awaiting the big day!

I get so happy when i read everyones stories of getting approvals and setting wedding dates...Love is grand aint it :) The best ones are the arrival to the US. I am dying for us to get on the plane togther instead of me waving by at the security gate, and turning around ten times till i cant see him no more and then getting on the plane and lookint down at the island and the water till i cant see that anymore either..... :crying:

right this is how i feel also jalove cant wait until my day

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
:(

Why the sad face? *hug*

Everyones fightin on here makes me kinda sad

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

oh we did get the england police report yesterday which was mailed about 4 days after the scotland one we really need scotland!! im sure it will come next week i think monday i will email them and have them send another to be safe they said that they can! his medical is monday hah how about hes says hes not goin nowhere near belmount passa passa tonight so he wont be near anyone smokin im glad!

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: Timeline
oh we did get the england police report yesterday which was mailed about 4 days after the scotland one we really need scotland!! im sure it will come next week i think monday i will email them and have them send another to be safe they said that they can! his medical is monday hah how about hes says hes not goin nowhere near belmount passa passa tonight so he wont be near anyone smokin im glad!

YAY! :dance: That is fantastic! You guys are getting closer! :luv:

Why the sad face? *hug*

I certainly agree with ya! That's why we need to make it upbeat and lighten the mood! :dance:

:yes:(L)

Yeah, let's talk about how much we hate that mean lady at the embassy in Kingston to lighten the mood and have some fun.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey FutureMrs!

Hiya Jawi!

OMG this is so me!! This last time I left as his wife and that had me a hot mess up in the airport!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Hey did u guys here about the phone card from cable and wireless i think but dont quote me let me find the info. Its called Jus talk and u can buy them in JA and they can call us here. I think i got it right let me find the exact info then ill post it. It sounds good.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
Hey did u guys here about the phone card from cable and wireless i think but dont quote me let me find the info. Its called Jus talk and u can buy them in JA and they can call us here. I think i got it right let me find the exact info then ill post it. It sounds good.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/B...LING_CARDS_.asp

With the card, called Jus Talk, users will pay a flat rate of $7 per minute to call the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The phone cards can be used to make domestic and international calls. It can also be used to call Jamaica from the US, Canada, the UK and selected countries in the Caribbean. Customers must use either fixed-line phones, public phones or post-paid mobile phones. From fixed line to fixed line in Jamaica the rate will be $3.50 per minute, and $10.50 per minute to mobile phones.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

OMG this is so me!! This last time I left as his wife and that had me a hot mess up in the airport!!

;) im such a ball of emotion... and he alwasy says dont start crying! :) he sits out there with me till its time to go and theres not much convo cuz ill be all depress i so hate the day before the day before its time to go i get all quiet and look super pitiful. Then the last day the time seems to fly by too fast and i can never sleep really the night before goin home this is crazy like right now im crossin off my dates on my calendar with my blue magic marker hahah

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

ok one more post and i promise ill shut up lol im on a roll today now tell me why.... i only really eat egg sandwiches and KFC hotwings when i go to jamaica lol i hate KFC here but i swear they do somethin special to the hot wings and fries and those eggs must be laid by a golden hen cuz i never tasted an egg so good in america lol lol they laugh at me cuz thats what i order...i dont even want any of the other food well unless its steam fish or friend fish or the mix veg with the pak chow have u guys been to Nyam N Jam in Mobay downtown thats me and chris spot we met there awwww they have the best fried chicken with sweet and sour sauce... if anyone has that recipe for that sauce please let me know ok u can tell im hungry right :) no lunch at work.....

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Why the sad face? *hug*

I certainly agree with ya! That's why we need to make it upbeat and lighten the mood! :dance:

:yes:(L)

Yeah, let's talk about how much we hate that mean lady at the embassy in Kingston to lighten the mood and have some fun.

i lied im back :dance: lol.... yes satan sister! i have spoken to her abt three times!! she seem to get a thrill out of giving u the run around!! talk to me in circles

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
;) im such a ball of emotion... and he alwasy says dont start crying! :)he sits out there with me till its time to go and theres not much convo cuz ill be all depress i so hate the day before the day before its time to go i get all quiet and look super pitiful. Then the last day the time seems to fly by too fast and i can never sleep really the night before goin home this is crazy like right now im crossin off my dates on my calendar with my blue magic marker hahah

oh you are soooo like me! We sit in that airport looking like somebody just died, not speaking to one another cause neither wants the other to start cryin. Last time i was there, I got all depressed the weekend before my last week there. He thought I was home sick but I was just thinking about it being my last weekend with him, last time we'd be in Negril, last time I'd see his family and stay at their house, and go to church with him so I got all depressed and started doing a 1000 piece puzzle and not talking to nobody! Yes a mess! HOT mess!

I can't imagine what he goes through when i leave. He says he worries all the time. Everytime I go back he has lost 10-20 pounds! He doesnt eat and cant focus at work. This is horrible. I just cant wait til we are together where ever that may be.

Timeline
ok one more post and i promise ill shut up lol im on a roll today now tell me why.... i only really eat egg sandwiches and KFC hotwings when i go to jamaica lol i hate KFC here but i swear they do somethin special to the hot wings and fries and those eggs must be laid by a golden hen cuz i never tasted an egg so good in america lol lol they laugh at me cuz thats what i order...i dont even want any of the other food well unless its steam fish or friend fish or the mix veg with the pak chow have u guys been to Nyam N Jam in Mobay downtown thats me and chris spot we met there awwww they have the best fried chicken with sweet and sour sauce... if anyone has that recipe for that sauce please let me know ok u can tell im hungry right :) no lunch at work.....

Man I say that about the Pepsi! I like a pepsi everynow and then when I'm home but in JA i crave it! Stopping at every little raodside stand to get one. Freakin out when they dont have any cold ones! I swear they put crack in the Pepsi down there, casue I am addicted to it!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.