Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Check this out....pay special attention to the last paragraph. It kind of freaked me out, the way he said it.

Tropical Storm Karen

Tropical Storm Karen has weakened to a minimal tropical storm, thanks to continued high levels of wind shear. Strong westerly winds aloft are creating about 20-25 knots of wind shear over Karen. This morning's QuikSCAT pass showed a very elongated center of circulation, with winds of minimal tropical storm force to the east of the center. Satellite loops show Karen's exposed low-level center of circulation, now visible as a swirl of low clouds. Most of the heavy thunderstorm activity that was was on the storm's northeast side has died out this morning, and Karen may get downgraded to a tropical depression today. A small area of heavy thunderstorm activity has developed near the center on the east side, but Karen is looking very unhealthy now.

Karen has taken an unexpected jog to the north this morning, which puts the storm closer to a region of higher wind shear. A motion to the west-northwest is expected to resume later today. With Karen's more northerly position, the odds of the storm being torn apart have increased. The GFS model kills Karen by Sunday, and the SHIPS model (which is based on the GFS) is forecasting that 35-40 knots of wind shear will affect the storm tonight through Saturday night. The other models do not kill Karen, but none of them forecasted the northward jog that will bring Karen into higher wind shear sooner. There is about a 50% chance Karen will be gone by Sunday, destroyed by wind shear.

If Karen survives, an ominous possibility arises--a ridge of high pressure is expected to build over the eastern U.S. and western Atlantic, forcing Karen westward towards the U.S. An anticyclone with low wind shear might build over the storm, creating an environment favorable for intensification of Karen into a hurricane. The path Karen might take late next week is highly uncertain. The high pressure ridge expected to build to the north of Karen will be quite strong, which might force Karen westward into Florida, or even west-south-westward through the Bahamas and into Cuba. There will be several small "short wave" troughs moving through the ridge that may be able to turn Karen more northwesterly towards New England, though. Still another uncertainty is the possibility of a new tropical, subtropical, or extratropical cyclone forming off the coast of North Carolina on Sunday or Monday, something now predicted by all of the computer models. Some of the models take this new storm north-eastward out to sea, which would create a weakness in the ridge that would pull Karen northward. However, most of the models predict that the new storm will move west or west-southwest over Georgia or Florida. A storm-storm interaction between Karen and the new storm might ensue, an event the models are poor at handling.

In short, this is a very complicated situation, and we'll just have to wait and see how it unfolds

:help::help: Okay...I have been on pain meds for this entire week. I have been trying to figure out what the last paragraph is saying for the last 20 minutes. I read it...and read it again...then I went away for a minute...but all the directions have me scatter brained. I can't make heads or tails out of it. Did I miss something really funny or reall frightening? :wacko::help:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
You are no longer worth the effort or my VALUABLE time to sit down and respond to your obilivious statements.

You've GOT to be kidding me!!!!

This forum was started for US to have a place to help each other -- not BASH each other every chance we get.

What is wrong with someone having an opinion? That's just fine if you don't agree with it but do we have to get so nasty?

I have been around (and been a party to) plenty of prejudice in my life. It is what it is. Yeah, it's a shame that in this day and age things like this still go on -- I am sorry for that. I really am. But I don't go around making it worse. Whatever......

Ya know Mindy.....I TOTALLY miss the good ole days when we used to laugh, joke, support, be caring, etc etc and not have ANY of this BS drama on here !!!!! Where the heck are all of our "veterans"????!!!

For real! I may not be an oldie but I have been here for a year now and this board sure has changed! I opt to only discuss issues pertinent to the imigration process but sometimes other stuff. As far as my personal views about politics and whatnot, I keep to myself. I really have enjoyed this board up until now but seeing how things are going I may stop. I really care about all of you and I hate to see attacks! Can't we all just get along?

Hey FutureMrs!

You don't really know me...because I was still catching up when you were preparing to leave. Anywooo...so how is FutureMr. adapting to his new environments? What things really shocked him? Did he oooo and aah at the tall buildings? How does he and your roommate get along? Yes, I am very nosey...but I know all of us are dying to hear some cute stories. :yes::dance::blush:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You are no longer worth the effort or my VALUABLE time to sit down and respond to your obilivious statements.

This forum was started for US to have a place to help each other -- not BASH each other every chance we get.

What is wrong with someone having an opinion? That's just fine if you don't agree with it but do we have to get so nasty?

I have been around (and been a party to) plenty of prejudice in my life. It is what it is. Yeah, it's a shame that in this day and age things like this still go on -- I am sorry for that. I really am. But I don't go around making it worse. Whatever......

Ya know Mindy.....I TOTALLY miss the good ole days when we used to laugh, joke, support, be caring, etc etc and not have ANY of this BS drama on here !!!!! Where the heck are all of our "veterans"????!!!

For real! I may not be an oldie but I have been here for a year now and this board sure has changed! I opt to only discuss issues pertinent to the imigration process but sometimes other stuff. As far as my personal views about politics and whatnot, I keep to myself. I really have enjoyed this board up until now but seeing how things are going I may stop. I really care about all of you and I hate to see attacks! Can't we all just get along?

Hey FutureMrs!

You don't really know me...because I was still catching up when you were preparing to leave. Anywooo...so how is FutureMr. adapting to his new environments? What things really shocked him? Did he oooo and aah at the tall buildings? How does he and your roommate get along? Yes, I am very nosey...but I know all of us are dying to hear some cute stories. :yes::dance::blush:

He lived in the UK for a while. I don't think the tall buildings will entertain him. You did make me smile at the comment, though.

As far as the rest.............Yah, Sarah.....give us the scoop on Marlon. You've been way too tight lipped.

P.S. Keep him out of sporting goods stores in case he likes big animal heads too!!!! :o

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Check this out....pay special attention to the last paragraph. It kind of freaked me out, the way he said it.

Tropical Storm Karen

Tropical Storm Karen has weakened to a minimal tropical storm, thanks to continued high levels of wind shear. Strong westerly winds aloft are creating about 20-25 knots of wind shear over Karen. This morning's QuikSCAT pass showed a very elongated center of circulation, with winds of minimal tropical storm force to the east of the center. Satellite loops show Karen's exposed low-level center of circulation, now visible as a swirl of low clouds. Most of the heavy thunderstorm activity that was was on the storm's northeast side has died out this morning, and Karen may get downgraded to a tropical depression today. A small area of heavy thunderstorm activity has developed near the center on the east side, but Karen is looking very unhealthy now.

Karen has taken an unexpected jog to the north this morning, which puts the storm closer to a region of higher wind shear. A motion to the west-northwest is expected to resume later today. With Karen's more northerly position, the odds of the storm being torn apart have increased. The GFS model kills Karen by Sunday, and the SHIPS model (which is based on the GFS) is forecasting that 35-40 knots of wind shear will affect the storm tonight through Saturday night. The other models do not kill Karen, but none of them forecasted the northward jog that will bring Karen into higher wind shear sooner. There is about a 50% chance Karen will be gone by Sunday, destroyed by wind shear.

If Karen survives, an ominous possibility arises--a ridge of high pressure is expected to build over the eastern U.S. and western Atlantic, forcing Karen westward towards the U.S. An anticyclone with low wind shear might build over the storm, creating an environment favorable for intensification of Karen into a hurricane. The path Karen might take late next week is highly uncertain. The high pressure ridge expected to build to the north of Karen will be quite strong, which might force Karen westward into Florida, or even west-south-westward through the Bahamas and into Cuba. There will be several small "short wave" troughs moving through the ridge that may be able to turn Karen more northwesterly towards New England, though. Still another uncertainty is the possibility of a new tropical, subtropical, or extratropical cyclone forming off the coast of North Carolina on Sunday or Monday, something now predicted by all of the computer models. Some of the models take this new storm north-eastward out to sea, which would create a weakness in the ridge that would pull Karen northward. However, most of the models predict that the new storm will move west or west-southwest over Georgia or Florida. A storm-storm interaction between Karen and the new storm might ensue, an event the models are poor at handling.

In short, this is a very complicated situation, and we'll just have to wait and see how it unfolds

:help::help: Okay...I have been on pain meds for this entire week. I have been trying to figure out what the last paragraph is saying for the last 20 minutes. I read it...and read it again...then I went away for a minute...but all the directions have me scatter brained. I can't make heads or tails out of it. Did I miss something really funny or reall frightening? :wacko::help:

What I get out of it is frightening. It appears there is a possibility that two storms could collide and wreck havoc, mostly on the southern US. It's uncertain at this point. What I do know is that I read this guy nearly every day and he's rarely off his predictions. When he uses the word "ominous" I sit up and listen. That's what I meant by it. It COULD be a scary situation. Hoping not!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey FutureMrs!

He lived in the UK for a while. I don't think the tall buildings will entertain him. You did make me smile at the comment, though.

As far as the rest.............Yah, Sarah.....give us the scoop on Marlon. You've been way too tight lipped.

P.S. Keep him out of sporting goods stores in case he likes big animal heads too!!!! :o

Okay I'm really losing it. I didn't know he lived in the UK before...maybe I didn't go far enough back into the thread when I started. LORD.... :help: me. I will remember to keep A away from the sporting goods stores too. I still can't figure that one out...always wanted a big animal head and big fireplace. LMAO...

What can you hunt in Jamaica? Moongoose, alligator, cows and goats? How did he ever get an interest in the big heads in the first place? A movie or magazine?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Tropical Storm Karen

What I get out of it is frightening. It appears there is a possibility that two storms could collide and wreck havoc, mostly on the southern US. It's uncertain at this point. What I do know is that I read this guy nearly every day and he's rarely off his predictions. When he uses the word "ominous" I sit up and listen. That's what I meant by it. It COULD be a scary situation. Hoping not!

OOOOHHHHHH!!! I kept trying to figure out Georgia and hurricane...and it the equation wasn't coming out right. I'm going to go and sleep off the Davorcet now. Later peeps.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have never dated a white man.....nor did I ever have any desire to- even though many have attempted. I have dated men from other nationalities-Samoan, Figean, Hispanic, African, cuban and jamaican. Part of my reason was that I never wanted to be a "guinee pig" experiment for some white man who wanted a little "jungle fever". I also never wanted to be with someone who didn't understand and have experienced prejudice 1st hand. There are so many other issues to deal with and honestly I really didn't want to have to explain why something "racially motivated" happened. That is one area I have always felt that we needed to be on the same page.

There are many, many other types of Prejudice besides black vs. white. You implying that someone has never experienced prejudice because they are WHITE is just unbelievable. Just think about it, sexual orientation, age, color, sex, race, nationality, religion, etc... the list goes on and on.

You just don't get it and honestly I don't think you have the ability to GET IT. People of color don't have the ability to hide what would cause them to be treated unfairly because the moment we appear we are prejudged simply based on the color of our skin. If irratates the FU** out of me when gay people try and compare thier struggles or injustices to those of people of color...most of those you mentioned (religion, age, sexual orientation) are all thing that no one has to even know about thus if people are being discriminated it has come from thier wanting to put it out there for folks.... If personal business is kept "personal" how in the hell can a person be treated bad??? Like comparing apples to oranges. Rhonda...what you don't seem to understand (and also other VJ boardies who had problems with our reaction) was that we hope to enlighten your narrowed perspective in hopes that you may learn from those who actually LIVE it and learn from our feelings and or experiences. Honesly, I don't give a rats azz if you GET IT...but only hope that you have some sort of compassion because of the children....BLACK CHILDREN you may be raising and the worst thing a child can come home to is a parent that won't even empathize but instead makes excuses...which is exactly what you did in regards to this situation. You have entered into a much deeper relationship than just you and your Jamaican husband.... If you can't understand that .... I feel sorry for your children. I come from interracial parents so I can speak from experience from both angles... There is nothing worse than to go to a white parent who makes excuses for injustices..(saying this 2x because of the need to make a point) making statements like yours that it isn't always a race issue. No one expects you to understand but at least when people who have experience in the issues try to inlighten you it is pure ignorance to shoot them down.

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Oh LORD!!! Get over the veterans already!!!! It sounds quite insulting to those who are "newbies" on here! Like they are unwanted or something. I have seen you make this comment many times before, even when I was a newbie and all it made me do is not like the veterans. so that comment really gets the thread no where. Its gonna become a battle of the newbie verse the vet in a minute and of course the newbie will win, cause there are WAY more of them. The thread is what it is! It evolves just like everyting else in life! It has its ups and downs.

The problem on here is what I see on many other forums that have to do with Jamaica and the Americans who love it. People have a high-octane opinion, mixed with their love for a country but really have never walked a mile in the shoes of the people from the country. I think people who are not Black don't understand when things SEEM to always have a "racial" issue behind them because they only see the surface. They only see what the media presents to them.

I gotta say, there's a WHOLE underground, unspoken world that Black people from ALL OVER THE WORLD share. Only WE share it so other races and cultures don't get it. Blacks meet from the US, UK, Africa, Caribbean, and they all have someting in common. The way they have been treated throughout the history of this world. They all have heard horrible tear causing stories from their granparents, and even their own children. The all know whats its like to be a ethnic minority, even when they live in a country or continent where they are the majority. When we don't live in areas where there are many of us we gravitate to one another, giving each other an unspoken look, or head nod just to show, we acknowledge each others Blackness. When we are around each other we embrace our Blackness and our culture much more than we do when we are around others. WE wear our hair differently, we dress differently, we talk about differnet things. We have converstaions and speech patterns we would never share with other races no matter how down we think they are. When we do it fuels debates like the one on here cause others just don't understand.

I know this may be new for many to understand, even if you've been around Black people for years, dated Black men, had Black friends, listen to reggae, rap, soul and R&B. There are just somethings that you will never get. Either you can't physically experience them, like having someone call you a N----, have people tell you to cover your nappy hair, spit at you cause your Black, through hateful slurs at you, say your pretty for a Black girl, ask if you wash your hair, sit in an office of all whites, sit in a school of all whites, sit on a bus, at a movie, in the mall......its a different world from our eyes. Then there's just the stuff we as Black folks talk about in the privacy of or Black neighborhoods, some of that stuff will never come out to the public til the day we all die!!!!

SO when issues like JENA 6 come out well you're just getting a bit of a taste of what we talk about and how we talk on the DL.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Hey FutureMrs!

Okay I'm really losing it. I didn't know he lived in the UK before...maybe I didn't go far enough back into the thread when I started. LORD.... :help: me. I will remember to keep A away from the sporting goods stores too. I still can't figure that one out...always wanted a big animal head and big fireplace. LMAO...

What can you hunt in Jamaica? Moongoose, alligator, cows and goats? How did he ever get an interest in the big heads in the first place? A movie or magazine?

Remember, she was having issues with getting the police record from England? That may have been pretty far back, though. This thread moves pretty fast.

Wild dogs too, I guess. Usually when he says he wants something, it is something he saw in a music video or movie. I said that to him......you didn't even have heat until last year, how could you want a fireplace before?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Oh LORD!!! Get over the veterans already!!!! It sounds quite insulting to those who are "newbies" on here! Like they are unwanted or something. I have seen you make this comment many times before, even when I was a newbie and all it made me do is not like the veterans. so that comment really gets the thread no where. Its gonna become a battle of the newbie verse the vet in a minute and of course the newbie will win, cause there are WAY more of them. The thread is what it is! It evolves just like everyting else in life! It has its ups and downs.

The problem on here is what I see on many other forums that have to do with Jamaica and the Americans who love it. People have a high-octane opinion, mixed with their love for a country but really have never walked a mile in the shoes of the people from the country. I think people who are not Black don't understand when things SEEM to always have a "racial" issue behind them because they only see the surface. They only see what the media presents to them.

I gotta say, there's a WHOLE underground, unspoken world that Black people from ALL OVER THE WORLD share. Only WE share it so other races and cultures don't get it. Blacks meet from the US, UK, Africa, Caribbean, and they all have someting in common. The way they have been treated throughout the history of this world. They all have heard horrible tear causing stories from their granparents, and even their own children. The all know whats its like to be a ethnic minority, even when they live in a country or continent where they are the majority. When we don't live in areas where there are many of us we gravitate to one another, giving each other an unspoken look, or head nod just to show, we acknowledge each others Blackness. When we are around each other we embrace our Blackness and our culture much more than we do when we are around others. WE wear our hair differently, we dress differently, we talk about differnet things. We have converstaions and speech patterns we would never share with other races no matter how down we think they are. When we do it fuels debates like the one on here cause others just don't understand.

I know this may be new for many to understand, even if you've been around Black people for years, dated Black men, had Black friends, listen to reggae, rap, soul and R&B. There are just somethings that you will never get. Either you can't physically experience them, like having someone call you a N----, have people tell you to cover your nappy hair, spit at you cause your Black, through hateful slurs at you, say your pretty for a Black girl, ask if you wash your hair, sit in an office of all whites, sit in a school of all whites, sit on a bus, at a movie, in the mall......its a different world from our eyes. Then there's just the stuff we as Black folks talk about in the privacy of or Black neighborhoods, some of that stuff will never come out to the public til the day we all die!!!!

SO when issues like JENA 6 come out well you're just getting a bit of a taste of what we talk about and how we talk on the DL.

HELLO!!!!!

Girl you hit the nail on the head! Thank you for your eloquent, well written, enlightful post. Oh but maybe my ideas or throughts aren't worthy because I am a "NEWBIE"!!!!! #######???? I think it is quite the opposite because you see we all have more experience .................(let it go......)

Thanks again....

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Hey, guys. Please could we move on to something else? Everyone is pretty much stuck in their own opinions, with their own reasons, and it is what it is. It's all incredibly stressful and sad today.

I agree to disagree or agree with you, whatever the case may be.

Have a good weekend everyone. I'm out.

HELLO!!!!!

Girl you hit the nail on the head! Thank you for your eloquent, well written, enlightful post. Oh but maybe my ideas or throughts aren't worthy because I am a "NEWBIE"!!!!! #######???? I think it is quite the opposite because you see we all have more experience .................(let it go......)

Thanks again....

I think the veterans comments were made as far as the spirit of the way previous discussions have occured and not necessarily what was said.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Hey, guys. Please could we move on to something else? Everyone is pretty much stuck in their own opinions, with their own reasons, and it is what it is. It's all incredibly stressful and sad today.

I agree to disagree or agree with you, whatever the case may be.

Have a good weekend everyone. I'm out.

HELLO!!!!!

Thanks again....

I think the veterans comments were made as far as the spirit of the way previous discussions have occured and not necessarily what was said.

Well said J.G.!

Filed: Timeline

Hey FutureMrs!

Hiya Jawi!

Marlon is adapting well to his new environment. He does not like the Arizona heat but thankfully it is starting to cool down! As JG told you, he previously had lived in the UK so no huge shockers. He's entertaining himself by watching lots of movies and surfing the web. He's eager to start work too. Cute stories, hmmmmm.... We were at my favorite Chinese resteraunt yesterday and he had just read his fortune cookie. He sat there with a questioning look and asked, "What does don't matter mean?" I looked at his fortune cookie and he was reading the opposite side! Sure gave me a good giggle! Other than that we are anxiously awaiting the big day!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:(

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.