Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anybody here from Jersey, know any good Jamaican Restaurants? or stores I cannot find any good in my area, im in New Brunswick, by Rutgers.

I'll check with a few friends I have in NJ for you...shout you back lata!

;) Gill

OFF TOPIC! (I don't know where to find the little smiley holding the sign that says it!)

I AM SOOOO MAD WITH MYSELF!! :angry: I completely forgot to wear all black today for the Jena 6! However, alot of the college students here did! Plus, they seem to have a really good turn out down in Jena, LA. I hope it helps to change that crazy judicial system!

Gill

Has anyone else seen a big number of people wearing all black in your areas of the country?

DC is full of black today. My co-workers and I wanted to walk down to the protest downtwon but my boss called an emergency meeting. She asked who died when she walked into the conference room :blink:

:lol::lol: -Sorry to laugh, but that's kind of funny...I guess she missed the memo! Good to hear that DC is representing STRONG! My sister went to the DC protest, she said it was good!

(L) -Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
In case anyone is interested:

Three days of 'Curefest' in western Jamaica

published: Thursday | September 20, 2007

Reggae artiste Jah Cure addresses journalists at the launch of 'Curefest', a series of concerts, at the Cable and Wireless Golf Acadamy on Tuesday. - Colin Hamilton/Freelance Photographer

Singer Jah Cure will make his first major performance in Jamaica since his release from prison on the third and last day of his very own 'Curefest', slated for Friday, October 12, to Sunday, October 14, in Trelawny and St. James.

And when he performs on Longing For, the climactic concert at the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium in Greenwood, he will be far from alone. Dennis Howard of Jahmento Productions outlined an extensive line-up of performers to those gathered for the official 'Curefest' launch at the Cable and Wireless Golf Academy, New Kingston, on Tuesday evening.

Among the nearly 50 scheduled performers are Morgan Heritage, Cocoa Tea, Lady Saw, George Nooks, Tarrus Riley, Beenie Man, Bounty Killer, Capleton, Ninja Man, Queen Ifrika, Barrington Levy, TOK, Wayne Marshall, Mavado and Prodigal Son. Howard also announced that Beres Hammond is the big surprise for 'Curefest'.

Line of performers

Hammond is not the only standout performer whose name was not on the screen who will also be a part of 'Curefest', as Karen Smith will be performing, along with Etana and Live Wyya, at the festival opening 'Reflections', an all-white birthday party for Jah Cure, which will be hosted by the singer at the Starfish Hotel in Trelawny.

On Saturday, October 13, the festival moves to Pier 1 in Montego Bay, St. James, for '45 Cures', a selector spin-off which will pit radio disc jockeys against sound systems and selectors. Among those who will play are Danger Zone, ZJ Liquid, Black Chiney, DJ Wayne, Little Richie, DJ Sunshine, Sky Juice, DJ Sparks, Stone Love, ZJ Nikki Z, Fire Links and ZJ Chrome.

Guest speaker Leachim Semaj, using examples from the books of James, John and Matthew in the Bible, noted that "talent is neutral". He said that while the talent that you have is God's gift to you, what you do with that talent is your gift to God."

President of the Jamaica Federation of Musicians (JFM) Desi Young said: "On behalf of the JFM, this is an endorsement of talent that has impressed, but the circumstances led to some absence. The fraternity is united in its support for this artiste (Jah Cure) going forward, showcasing this talent that the world has come to gravitate to."

Allan Green of the Western Society for the Upliftment of Children, which along with the Alpha Boys School will benefit from 'Curefest' gave thanks for the "timely donation".

OMGoodness!!! I'm so jealous!! I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying::crying: That's right in Ken's backyard!! JALOVE will be down there then...I wonder if she'll go! That sounds like an AMAZING concert!!! Thanks for sharing JG...I'm calling Ken right now to tell him! (That's another $10 on October's phone bill :no: -whatcha gonna do?) This is BIG news!! We both love 'The Cure' and all those other artists...Bounty & Beenie..wata bam-bam!!!

(L) -Gill

nice looks like ill be down there around this time !!!!! :dance: Chris would love to go to that hes a music fanatic i see me having to get us some kind of radio when he gets here i dont even have one

First thing Andre did was buy this piece of junk stereo at a yard sale so he could rig it with all kinds of speakers and blow out our house. Beware...........................

Oh NO! :help: Marlon has asked for some extra wire to rig his computer up once we get a tower for it!

This made me so sad. Andre cooks nearly every night. If I cook more then twice a month, I am complaining.

Consider yourself lucky :yes: Tony doesn't get home from work most nights until 6 or 7pm. By the time he showers and gets ready to cook, it's getting late. I usually like to eat around 6 or 7 - if he started cooking that late, we wouldn't eat til 9. Not to mention, he's dead tired on most days and doesn't feel like cooking. Needless to say, we go out a lot or get carry-out :innocent:

We have some of the same problems, Rhonda. I work two jobs and Andre's shifts vary; but are mostly the opposite of mine. He cooks when he can and I eat them as leftovers. Works wonderfully well.

I'm not much on carryout or eating out too much. I just get so tired of it.

Sarah......so glad to see you on here. Andre was asking how Marlon was doing.

Hiya Kelly and thanks! :thumbs: Tell Andre thanks as well! Marlon is doing extremely well. Today we found a very nice lady from St. Croix to braid his hair, she only charges us $10.00 bucks so that makes me happy! Other than that he has been watching alot of movies and surfing the web. Since I work 2 jobs I don't see him much but we spend time together most evenings and on weekends. He is an early to bed and early rise while I stay up later and sleep in! I will have him give Andre a call sometime!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh boy.... fiance went to embassy today to get his packets he never got!!! never got 3 or 4....mind you embassy emails him sayin come in on sept 20 at 12:30 to get it so he treks up there for them to tell him they not giving him NOTHING!!!!! i was bullistic!!! i said wait outside dont go nowhere here i am callin embassy in tears and frustration actually a nice lady answered i tell her what happen and that they told chris we cant give u the interview letter until ONE WEEK BEFORE IT IF YOU HAVENT GOTTEN IT IN MAIL!!! that is our policy.!! oh nooooo.... i said well did u tell them u have an oct 1 medical! and u need it he says yes and so were yellin and fussin! so i when i talked to the lady i explained this and she said yes he cant get it till one week prior! this is policy i said ok but doesnt he need the letter for his medical on oct 1, how can he go without it so she puts the fon down and asks, what is the time between medical and interview for the IV applicants, then i hear hold music, then she returns, says where is ur fiance i say outside so she says tell him to come back in and she will talk to him, he supposedly initially spoke to the supervisor when he was in there, so he fusses sayin hes not going back in there again today if they dont give him nothing this time hes goin home!! oh boy, stubborn, then i call back then min later hes sounding like a new person he says she gave me both packets and said she was not supposed to but she did cuz i called. ....um someone please tell me why did i have to call for him to give him what is due him!!!!! why!!! they are ### backwards!

Totally INSANE!!!! Well, at least he got them! THANK GOD!!!!

OK so my question is... what if you weren't able to get his call (at work) and couldn't have made that call??? I already know that is going to be my issue....UGH>>>Happy for you ...too bad we can't just photocopy those packets and then when our SO never get them from the embassy .... we could already have them. (hmmm sounds like a business idea??) :thumbs:

Please breathe and smile now... :D(L) -Gill

Oh boy.... fiance went to embassy today to get his packets he never got!!! never got 3 or 4....mind you embassy emails him sayin come in on sept 20 at 12:30 to get it so he treks up there for them to tell him they not giving him NOTHING!!!!! i was bullistic!!! i said wait outside dont go nowhere here i am callin embassy in tears and frustration actually a nice lady answered i tell her what happen and that they told chris we cant give u the interview letter until ONE WEEK BEFORE IT IF YOU HAVENT GOTTEN IT IN MAIL!!! that is our policy.!! oh nooooo.... i said well did u tell them u have an oct 1 medical! and u need it he says yes and so were yellin and fussin! so i when i talked to the lady i explained this and she said yes he cant get it till one week prior! this is policy i said ok but doesnt he need the letter for his medical on oct 1, how can he go without it so she puts the fon down and asks, what is the time between medical and interview for the IV applicants, then i hear hold music, then she returns, says where is ur fiance i say outside so she says tell him to come back in and she will talk to him, he supposedly initially spoke to the supervisor when he was in there, so he fusses sayin hes not going back in there again today if they dont give him nothing this time hes goin home!! oh boy, stubborn, then i call back then min later hes sounding like a new person he says she gave me both packets and said she was not supposed to but she did cuz i called. ....um someone please tell me why did i have to call for him to give him what is due him!!!!! why!!! they are ### backwards!

Totally INSANE!!!! Well, at least he got them! THANK GOD!!!!

OK so my question is... what if you weren't able to get his call (at work) and couldn't have made that call??? I already know that is going to be my issue....UGH>>>Happy for you ...too bad we can't just photocopy those packets and then when our SO never get them from the embassy .... we could already have them. (hmmm sounds like a business idea??) :thumbs:

Please breathe and smile now... :D(L) -Gill

oooops....

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline
What do you think about this :( I got a reply from Scotland police today saying chris police report was mailed out sept 12 but it has not arrive but when the lady said the SCOTTISH reply was sent that date i was like hmmm wait i thought she said her check includes both England and Scotland!!! So i write her back and she says well they send it over to England too so i called England and how about they say they do not have him in their computer NOWHERE anyways they are checking on it with scotland. My question is , he was only there for 3 months so maybe i dont have to worry abt England???? He was in Scotland right after England for a few years. Next worry or concern is that he was over there this entire time on a passport!!! back in 2002 i do believe i have to check the forms Do you think this will at all come up in the interview or cause a problem :help:

I don't know if I'm much of a help but your SO situation sounds like my cousin. He was living in England for several yrs (want to say maybe 5), then him and girl went to JA so get married. Well the filed for him to get a visa and they were denied at the High Commissioner b/c he overstayed his time. However, he has a US visitor visa and he's in NY right now. I don't think they will affect him b/c it's two separate countries, but like I said before you might want to ask around.

Also according to NVC you don't need a police cert from a country unless you were there at least 6 months.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oooops....

EXACTLY its totally insane to give a person an appoinment and send them home with nothin lol i dont get it. He even gave the lady the email stating that he was supposed to come in for an appointment :( lol its from them!! they told him to come lol funny i swear i wish i could change jobs and work at that place and get it organized! I wonder how much they pay id consider it. Seriously. Either they are plain mean or dunno whats goin on

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What do you think about this :( I got a reply from Scotland police today saying chris police report was mailed out sept 12 but it has not arrive but when the lady said the SCOTTISH reply was sent that date i was like hmmm wait i thought she said her check includes both England and Scotland!!! So i write her back and she says well they send it over to England too so i called England and how about they say they do not have him in their computer NOWHERE anyways they are checking on it with scotland. My question is , he was only there for 3 months so maybe i dont have to worry abt England???? He was in Scotland right after England for a few years. Next worry or concern is that he was over there this entire time on a passport!!! back in 2002 i do believe i have to check the forms Do you think this will at all come up in the interview or cause a problem :help:

I don't know if I'm much of a help but your SO situation sounds like my cousin. He was living in England for several yrs (want to say maybe 5), then him and girl went to JA so get married. Well the filed for him to get a visa and they were denied at the High Commissioner b/c he overstayed his time. However, he has a US visitor visa and he's in NY right now. I don't think they will affect him b/c it's two separate countries, but like I said before you might want to ask around.

Also according to NVC you don't need a police cert from a country unless you were there at least 6 months.

Yeh im completely worried about this as he did not have any form of visa while there in the UK he said that the government gave them some kind of papers to go to school and also got them housing, them meaning he and his kids mom. She is still there and in school. So im praying that this will not cause us any issue. He said something about filing for assylum? and that got denied? and he had to go home but how is it that the government let them stay and get them an apartment? about filing for assylum? and that got denied? This is not too clear to me and he says he has no papers from being there he threw them away. I get bits and pieces of the story each time i ask im gonna check one more time on this.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

Yeh im completely worried about this as he did not have any form of visa while there in the UK he said that the government gave them some kind of papers to go to school and also got them housing, them meaning he and his kids mom. She is still there and in school. So im praying that this will not cause us any issue. He said something about filing for assylum? and that got denied? and he had to go home but how is it that the government let them stay and get them an apartment? about filing for assylum? and that got denied? This is not too clear to me and he says he has no papers from being there he threw them away. I get bits and pieces of the story each time i ask im gonna check one more time on this.

It sounds like he was there on a student visa. If he continued going school during that time and have documentation to show then he should be fine. I know someone that was on one while in JA and she recently got her papers (not sure of what's it's called there) but she's 100% legal now. She said she has to do some more ppwrk in a few years but for ok she is fine. She also has a visa to come to the states as well.

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

:ot: Did you guys know this???

1 US Dollar (USD) = 70.20000 Jamaican Dollar (JMD)

WOW...I must have been sleepin cause the last I checked it was $66-$1

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Yea and depending on where you go you can get more or less.

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

I forgot to mention/ask advice about this.

The Miami POE kept the whole packet that Marlon presented to them. Any chance that we may get it back? It's not a big deal as Marlon has an extra copy of his BC. I know that we have to submit the certified copy of our marriage license for AOS and I only paid for one, it was $18.50. The lady at the court advised me to use it first to change my name and for my SS card and passport name change before we send it for AOS. Does that sound about right?

Also Kelly (Luvtrav) Marlon will be emailing you if he hasn't done so already in order for his dad and step mom to book some tickets through you for Jamaica.

Wow, I just earned my 2000th post on that last one and a 2nd heart! :dance:

I dedicate my 2nd (L) to my loving fiance and my VJ yardie family! :luv:

Holy shnikes! The highest I ever saw was $69 and that lasted all about a day! :blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
In case anyone is interested:

Three days of 'Curefest' in western Jamaica

published: Thursday | September 20, 2007

Reggae artiste Jah Cure addresses journalists at the launch of 'Curefest', a series of concerts, at the Cable and Wireless Golf Acadamy on Tuesday. - Colin Hamilton/Freelance Photographer

Singer Jah Cure will make his first major performance in Jamaica since his release from prison on the third and last day of his very own 'Curefest', slated for Friday, October 12, to Sunday, October 14, in Trelawny and St. James.

And when he performs on Longing For, the climactic concert at the Trelawny Multi-purpose Stadium in Greenwood, he will be far from alone. Dennis Howard of Jahmento Productions outlined an extensive line-up of performers to those gathered for the official 'Curefest' launch at the Cable and Wireless Golf Academy, New Kingston, on Tuesday evening.

Among the nearly 50 scheduled performers are Morgan Heritage, Cocoa Tea, Lady Saw, George Nooks, Tarrus Riley, Beenie Man, Bounty Killer, Capleton, Ninja Man, Queen Ifrika, Barrington Levy, TOK, Wayne Marshall, Mavado and Prodigal Son. Howard also announced that Beres Hammond is the big surprise for 'Curefest'.

Line of performers

Hammond is not the only standout performer whose name was not on the screen who will also be a part of 'Curefest', as Karen Smith will be performing, along with Etana and Live Wyya, at the festival opening 'Reflections', an all-white birthday party for Jah Cure, which will be hosted by the singer at the Starfish Hotel in Trelawny.

On Saturday, October 13, the festival moves to Pier 1 in Montego Bay, St. James, for '45 Cures', a selector spin-off which will pit radio disc jockeys against sound systems and selectors. Among those who will play are Danger Zone, ZJ Liquid, Black Chiney, DJ Wayne, Little Richie, DJ Sunshine, Sky Juice, DJ Sparks, Stone Love, ZJ Nikki Z, Fire Links and ZJ Chrome.

Guest speaker Leachim Semaj, using examples from the books of James, John and Matthew in the Bible, noted that "talent is neutral". He said that while the talent that you have is God's gift to you, what you do with that talent is your gift to God."

President of the Jamaica Federation of Musicians (JFM) Desi Young said: "On behalf of the JFM, this is an endorsement of talent that has impressed, but the circumstances led to some absence. The fraternity is united in its support for this artiste (Jah Cure) going forward, showcasing this talent that the world has come to gravitate to."

Allan Green of the Western Society for the Upliftment of Children, which along with the Alpha Boys School will benefit from 'Curefest' gave thanks for the "timely donation".

This is tearing my heart out! I absolutely love Jah Cure. A sings his songs for me all the time. Now, I'm remembering us sitting a the cliff side resturant Pirate Cove in Negril at night. We were the only two there...and he was just staring at me. He started singing Love Is first...then he started singing True Reflections (which is my all time favorite)...and I just sat there with tears streaming down my face. When I was done, he gently wiped the tears away with his thumbs...then he kissed my face where ever the tears had flown.

Then they have the nerve to add my other husband Beenie Man, and Beres Hammond to the show. I can't believe it! I am so sad right now. I can't even imagine a night filled with all my favorite men around me...and I have to miss it because of responsibilities. Not to mention it is 5 days before my birthday...

Thank you for all your wonderful support and words of encouragement. I still feel so empty and lonely. Every time I talk to A...I just want to ball up and cry. I miss seeing his smile...I miss him absentmindedly stroking my legs while we watch a movie...I miss him attempting to "canerow" my hair...I miss standing in front of him with his arm draped around me to pull me closer...while our favorite music is played at Priory Beach. DAMNITTHISSHITISHARD! :crying::crying::crying::(:(

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOW, last time I checked it was $68JA. - $1US. That's a damn shame...I remember when the rate was $5JA to $1US. I guess JA. is one of the few places in the world wear the dollar is still strong! :no:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOW, last time I checked it was $68JA. - $1US. That's a damn shame...I remember when the rate was $5JA to $1US. I guess JA. is one of the few places in the world wear the dollar is still strong! :no:

Dang! That means the UK is getting somewhere close to 141 to 1 JMD. WOW!!!! When I was there in July...I got 67 to 1. I need some British pounds before I go back...LOL. :help::blush:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.