Lurissa

Sarah

Mindy

Shemanya

Squitto

Shauna

Anna

Dee

So what is the news you put yourself on the top and before you never wanted to be at the top so I am guessing you have a little bun in the oven. Congrats Rhonda. When did you find out? Do you know your due date?

All the best Rhonda!!!

Yes, and baby makes three! I'm pregnant :dance::o:D:wub::bonk::blush::goofy::luv::dancing:

I found out on Wednesday - I took 3 at home pregnancy tests!! They all came back positive! Then I went to the doctor on Friday and he confirmed it. I still can't quite believe it myself!! My estimated due date is December 15. I am happy, scared, excited, nervous, etc..etc.. I'm gonna need all the help, support, encouragement, I can get :blush:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well well well ms. rhonda....and you WOULD disappear after posting this and leave the rest of us speculating wouldn't you? well if all of our assumptions are correct...then i'm soooo happy for you! some good news is just what we need to lighten things up around here.

:whistle::innocent: I had to give you guys some time to think about it a bit!! :devil: I wasn't quite ready to put it out there in black and white yet. It STILL seems sorta unreal to me!

Glad I could come up with something interesting to change the subject :luv:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

34z0pck.jpg

Guess who's #1 on the list...(well at least I think, if Rhonda hasn't beat me to it)

ME!!!!

Took two tests and both are positive, and still no cycle. Made doc appt for next month. I might buy another brand just to be sure but I've been told that there are usually false negatives instead of false positives :yes:

We are so excited :lol:

OH MY GOSH we're gonna be PREGGO together :dance::D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What was the day of your last period? I can help you determine your due date!!!! (I'm a fast learner!!)

After 24 days of waiting :whistle: .... We finally got our Visa :dance::dance:

Yippee :dance: Congrats!! You definatley waited your turn - and then some!!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Ok ladies, so here's my dilemma: I already booked part of our next trip to Jamaica. The bad part is that it is for Nov. 3-10 and I will be about 8 months pregnant at that time :o I do NOT think we should be travelling to a foreign country that far along in my pregnancy :no: With my luck I would go into labor on the airplane :bonk:

What sucks is that I'm not sure when we're gonna go now. We didn't really want to go in the summer because it's actually nice and warm here and it's Tony's busiest time at work. And then Sept. and Oct. are the worst months for hurricane season. :help: We don't want to wait until next year, because Tony wants to see his family and friends. Any suggestions???

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Yippee :dance: I got my baby ticker to work!! I can't believe I have 243 days to go :o Wow.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline
Ok ladies, so here's my dilemma: I already booked part of our next trip to Jamaica. The bad part is that it is for Nov. 3-10 and I will be about 8 months pregnant at that time :o I do NOT think we should be travelling to a foreign country that far along in my pregnancy :no: With my luck I would go into labor on the airplane :bonk:

What sucks is that I'm not sure when we're gonna go now. We didn't really want to go in the summer because it's actually nice and warm here and it's Tony's busiest time at work. And then Sept. and Oct. are the worst months for hurricane season. :help: We don't want to wait until next year, because Tony wants to see his family and friends. Any suggestions???

CONGRATS !!! Any mommy-to-be questions....ask away :dance:

It's really up to your doctor as to whether you'll be able to fly....I'm assuming no, because they don't want you flying in your 3rd trimester, especially to a "foreign" country. I flew Sept 13th-ish home (I live in Arizona at the time) to Maryland for my high school reunion ....and I was due in Dec, but doc told me that was my last flight till baby was born.

You won't get any money back for non-refundable tickets unless you booked a package and then depending on the package, they all have restrictions. Only if there is a death in the immediate family you'd be able to get any type of money refunded back to you. You could always write a letter to wherever you booked as ask for some type of compensation, but for being pregnant...to be honest, doubt you'd get any money??? Again, if you booked directly with the airline, the airline charges $100-$150 for canceling.

I personally wouldn't recommend flying that close to your due date, but again.....ask your doctor. Also call the airline and ask what their policy is as well.

Kelly

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well well well ms. rhonda....and you WOULD disappear after posting this and leave the rest of us speculating wouldn't you? well if all of our assumptions are correct...then i'm soooo happy for you! some good news is just what we need to lighten things up around here.

:whistle::innocent: I had to give you guys some time to think about it a bit!! :devil: I wasn't quite ready to put it out there in black and white yet. It STILL seems sorta unreal to me!

Glad I could come up with something interesting to change the subject :luv:

my goodness....keeping us in suspense like that :lol: :lol:

so i think the total count is 4 pregnant ladies.....must be something in the air.... (L):lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
After 24 days of waiting :whistle: .... We finally got our Visa :dance::dance:

Yippee :dance: Congrats!! You definatley waited your turn - and then some!!

Thanks Rhonda.... And congrats to you :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Guess who's #1 on the list...(well at least I think, if Rhonda hasn't beat me to it)

ME!!!!

Took two tests and both are positive, and still no cycle. Made doc appt for next month. I might buy another brand just to be sure but I've been told that there are usually false negatives instead of false positives :yes:

We are so excited :lol:

OH MY GOD TWO BABIES MAMAS :dance::dance: CONGRATS.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Good morning ladies. I have to chime in on a few things. First of all, biggest congrats to Rhonda and Jonesie. It must be so exciting. What a future you have ahead of you, good luck!

Secondly, I have to agree with some of the topics discussed here. We want to remain supportive through our journeys and be friends to one another. For many of us this was a place where we felt free to talk about things because often we didn't have people in our lives who could understand. Let's all remember to help and be there for one another.

Lastly I have a Jamaica question. My brother-inlaw had a daughter about 4 years ago but because of other circumstances he did not get his name on the birth certificate, another man did. They know that the little girl is his, that was never in question. He now wants the little girl to have his surname but he is living in the states. Does anyone know where I can help him get the information on how to go about this.

As always, I appreciate any help I can get.

Have a blessed day!

See Profile for K-1, AOS and Removing of Conditions Timelines:

Naturalization (N-400):

NOVEMBER 24, 2008 N-400 in the mail!

NOVEMBER 28, 2008 N-400 Arrives

DECEMBER 4, 2008 Check is Cashed!

DECEMBER 10, 2008 NOA1 Received

DECEMBER 16, 2008 NOA2 Received

JANUARY 6, 2009 Fingerprints

FEBRUARY 26, 2009 Interview date recieved

APRIL 8, 2009 Interview

JUNE 12, 2009 Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What GREAT news! Congratulations to the mama's to be.

Visa's finally received! Congrats....

Who says Friday the 13th is bad luck! :no::no:

darlene you got a rfe???oh here i thought maybe you would sneak through.....oh well guess mine should soon be coming as well....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.