Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

U affi party fi me too a rebel salute..u a go down pon mi b-day :yes:

Fi real!!! Last night our topic of conversation was poor Empress' issue!! He doesn't really smoke...but I wanted to reiterate...just in case! Again...I got..."Ooman,yuh Mad a who? Nuh suh, mi sorry fi deh Sistren, she deserve better than dat. But dat nuh guh reach we!!! I need fi inna deh States wid mi wife & family!!"

I am just so grateful that people here share the good as well as the bad...so others can learn from them!

Totally agree. Called hubby at lunchtime and told him. He said the same thing.

I used this same topic when Andre was in Jamaica....it was Jilly....um Christine James who I used as an example. I actually told him if he did that to me, I would fly down there and kill him....I didn't work this hard to get him that far to be turned away for that reason. I meant it too!

Which is why I like to see the good, the bad, and the ugly on here. We can all learn something from everyone.

Good for you, Bad Gyal Jomo ;) ! Yuh dyam right fi have told him that! Trust me I pretty much said the same thing last night!! If 'im eva!!!! :angry: This is no easy process and to go through the whole thing fi git denied due to GANJA!!! <Surrrrrps> -'im nuh see mad yet!!! :devil:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Fi real!!! Last night our topic of conversation was poor Empress' issue!! He doesn't really smoke...but I wanted to reiterate...just in case! Again...I got..."Ooman,yuh Mad a who? Nuh suh, mi sorry fi deh Sistren, she deserve better than dat. But dat nuh guh reach we!!! I need fi inna deh States wid mi wife & family!!"

I am just so grateful that people here share the good as well as the bad...so others can learn from them!

I am stressing now over the second hand weed smoke i know u guys said not to worry but if around it all day with friends i cant see how it would not enter ur system his friend was just smoking in the car i ask him not too! he still did and fiance said nothing which kkinda piss me off! its like he dont think and hes so stubborn he think he know it all sometimes but something so serious as passing ur medical and gettin the visa so we can be togher id stay as far away from tht stuff as possible

Hey Kim,,

I hear yuh, pon dat!!! Is it a blood or Urine test? I SERIOUSLY don't think second-hand smoke will effect the result! If that were the case their would be ALOT more medical denials due to drugs...TRUSS mi pon dat!!! :blink:

Just try fi relax...yuh have enough pon your head without adding dis too! I can only imagine what you must be going through right now!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am stressing now over the second hand weed smoke i know u guys said not to worry but if around it all day with friends i cant see how it would not enter ur system his friend was just smoking in the car i ask him not too! he still did and fiance said nothing which kkinda piss me off! its like he dont think and hes so stubborn he think he know it all sometimes but something so serious as passing ur medical and gettin the visa so we can be togher id stay as far away from tht stuff as possible

I never even thought of that part of the issue until Andre ran screaming out the room one night when we were on the phone. Turns out his friends lit up around him. Glad he had more common sense there then I did to think of it.

:lol::lol: Looks like you put the fear of God into him :lol::lol:

You see me? I only condone violence when I need to smack some sense into him!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Yes Sistren, I shall!!! We will drink... a wuh yuh like, Alize, Bailey's, Red Stripe or Hypnotic on behalf of your birthday too when I reach! :thumbs: I have never been to Rebel Salute before...but Ken talked my blinking ear off about it last year, so I am making it my business fi guh in 2008 (unless the blasted interview is the week before or after). Plus I am hoping Jah Cure will be PERFORMING...love him!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

I never even thought of that part of the issue until Andre ran screaming out the room one night when we were on the phone. Turns out his friends lit up around him. Glad he had more common sense there then I did to think of it.

:lol::lol: Looks like you put the fear of God into him :lol::lol:

You see me? I only condone violence when I need to smack some sense into him!!!!!

ROTF!!! :lol::lol::lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

bAILEYS darling thanks :)..be prepared for a parade of cars going up inna di mountain :)..

Yes Sistren, I shall!!! We will drink... a wuh yuh like, Alize, Bailey's, Red Stripe or Hypnotic on behalf of your birthday too when I reach! :thumbs: I have never been to Rebel Salute before...but Ken talked my blinking ear off about it last year, so I am making it my business fi guh in 2008 (unless the blasted interview is the week before or after). Plus I am hoping Jah Cure will be PERFORMING...love him!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Ah, now you are talking about the only JA family I have who doesn't bug me right now. He's my cousin by marriage you know. Can't wait to meet him face to face one day.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

On second thought Rebel Salute better be after his medical cause if yuh waan talk bout second-hand smoke... :lol: ...I can only imagine with the amout of Rasta's there! :lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Yes !!!..u r sooooo right....ahahhaaa... :lol:

On second thought Rebel Salute better be after his medical cause if yuh waan talk bout second-hand smoke... :lol: ...I can only imagine with the amout of Rasta's there! :lol:

Is he really Jomo..that's kool..love him too

Ah, now you are talking about the only JA family I have who doesn't bug me right now. He's my cousin by marriage you know. Can't wait to meet him face to face one day.

Timeline

Fi real Jomo!!! That's cool! I love his songs...I listen to "Sticky" everyday!! He sings about REAL life experience!! Hail him up fi mi, when yuh meet him!!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Fi real Jomo!!! That's cool! I love his songs...I listen to "Sticky" everyday!! He sings about REAL life experience!! Hail him up fi mi, when yuh meet him!!!

Yah, his mom, Pansy, is one of Andre's mom, Blossom's, sisters. They consider Blossom and her kids to be "country folk" cause they don't live in Kingston. It's so much drama. I haven't met any of them yet. BTW....he got out on my birthday this year. I was probably more excited then anyone else about the actual date. It's also kind of surreal to hear his music blasting and say, huh, that is my cousin now.

Andre's sister has high hopes of singing back up for him. I hope Jah Cure breaks the news gently to her that she really can't sing all that well.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

HAHHAAA...NICE !!

Yah, his mom, Pansy, is one of Andre's mom, Blossom's, sisters. They consider Blossom and her kids to be "country folk" cause they don't live in Kingston. It's so much drama. I haven't met any of them yet. BTW....he got out on my birthday this year. I was probably more excited then anyone else about the actual date. It's also kind of surreal to hear his music blasting and say, huh, that is my cousin now.

Andre's sister has high hopes of singing back up for him. I hope Jah Cure breaks the news gently to her that she really can't sing all that well.

Timeline

Fi real...or that will be a next piece of drama! How 'im think he too good fi dem now or something! :lol:

Anyway, guys I'm out of here! Listen, all of you enjoy the rest of your day and I will link unnu later! Thanks for the chuckles today! (L)

Blessings,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol::lol: Poor thing :lol:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline

:lol::lol: Poor thing :lol:

She lives in New York and sends us these CD's she makes. We were driving in the car one day, trying to listen to one cause she kept asking us if we did. Andre finally popped it out and threw it out the window. Yet, when she asks if we listen to them, he says..."oh yah, I have one in the car right now." I crack up.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.