Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

U caan push the darn things..

Lie dat, yuh can push dis wid all ONE han.....sinting smooth fi push.....another ting mi love bout it, yuh can juss use di car seat and tek di ress awf....no carrying round dis big everlasting sitten...

website fi di video :)

www.xplory.com

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no man..ours here....dem hard fi push..

U caan push the darn things..

Lie dat, yuh can push dis wid all ONE han.....sinting smooth fi push.....another ting mi love bout it, yuh can juss use di car seat and tek di ress awf....no carrying round dis big everlasting sitten...

website fi di video :)

www.xplory.com

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No seriously Kimmy I won't buy much we are on a tight budget. My mom goes crazy over this stuff and will buy almost everything for me. She loves this second hand shop we have up here in Naperville clothes are around a buck a piece. She bought a lot for my niece but I think our baby will get more spoiled by her. The reasoning is my niece has 5 grandmas so my mother doesn't need to get a lot of items. Right now all I am thinking we need is a crib, a baby sling, 10 onesies, 7 sleepers, 5 pairs of socks, car seat, 5 bottles, 1 new born hat, digital thermometer, baby nail clipper, 5 blankets, gentle baby wash, disposable wipes, and lots of diapers. I guess my list is long but I think this is all we need for the start. My girlfriends later on want to hold a shower for me but I am so not into showers. We will see when the time comes. What do you think are the basics you need to have?

2 receiving blankets

stroller

baby bathtub

2 -3 4 oz bottles

burp cloths

changing mat

2 pacifiers (optional!)

3-4 hats

scratch mitts

5 baby vests

cotton wool

vaseline

baby bag with travel size changing mat, wipes

baby shampoo

swaddler (VERY good for soothing your newborn)

just make sure u wash ur second hand stuff...

Only 2 blankets... :whistle: we'll see

I used A&D ointment for everything ...i mean everything

I liked the new mom survival kits

I tell yah..I never ever used a changing mat

if ur going to use a pacifier..get the soothies brand..love it..shaped like the bottle and it doesn't trap air..i was able to get my daughter off of it by 6mths

Baby sling I used quite often..more often than a stroller

Think about getting more onesies, more socks and hats..and plenty of wash cloths

It's also nice if u invest in a convertable crib

right now I have a graco car seat and bout the graco snap n go for $60.00, it is super conveniant (sp), we went today to the social security office and she fell asleep in the carseat, we were able to just to snap the carseat in the snap and go without waking her.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malawi
Timeline

Different topic...

David got his medical done today. Total cost for the medical and the two shot was $7800 JA. He did not have any records for his previous shots taken. He went to Dr Banbury. I thought I would share this info since it appears the cost at other places was almost twice the amount for the VJ members.

Interview Sep 27 @ 1:30pm

Jenice

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Different topic...

David got his medical done today. Total cost for the medical and the two shot was $7800 JA. He did not have any records for his previous shots taken. He went to Dr Banbury. I thought I would share this info since it appears the cost at other places was almost twice the amount for the VJ members.

Jenice

:dance::dance::dancing::dancing:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
My son has had my parents tell him last summer not to bring "those kinds of people over to their house" to go swimming. I am teaching MY son that color does not make the person....and I laugh, ALL of my sons friends are black and one is black/japanese and yes, I choose to live a "double life" because "I" do not want my son to be subjected --every time he would go to their house to have my parents say rude and ignorant things to him about Craig and trust me.........that WOULD happen. The say the "n" word not even knowing Craig!!!

Yes Kelly this is just sad and If it were me, honestly, seeing how you and your parents were never really that close in the first place. I would tell them and not give a rats flying assss about what they think, and if they start that drama ####### around my son, they could forget ever seeing him again. It sounds a bit harsh, but I'm sure your son picks up on thier behavior.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Yippeee... :dance: ..same as my husband paid with samw doc too...:)

Different topic...

Jenice

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My son has had my parents tell him last summer not to bring "those kinds of people over to their house" to go swimming. I am teaching MY son that color does not make the person....and I laugh, ALL of my sons friends are black and one is black/japanese and yes, I choose to live a "double life" because "I" do not want my son to be subjected --every time he would go to their house to have my parents say rude and ignorant things to him about Craig and trust me.........that WOULD happen. The say the "n" word not even knowing Craig!!!

Yes Kelly this is just sad and If it were me, honestly, seeing how you and your parents were never really that close in the first place. I would tell them and not give a rats flying assss about what they think, and if they start that drama ####### around my son, they could forget ever seeing him again. It sounds a bit harsh, but I'm sure your son picks up on thier behavior.

I made that very clear from the start....to everyone I knew. If anyone hurt Andre in any way, they were permanently out of my life. No second chances.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Yeah u soon see as he gains weight :) how it ago hard carrying her and the carseat..I did the same too until I just couldn't anymore :)..

Anyway how's the little munchkin doin...must be getting big...how's Mr.Jengles?

No seriously Kimmy I won't buy much we are on a tight budget. My mom goes crazy over this stuff and will buy almost everything for me. She loves this second hand shop we have up here in Naperville clothes are around a buck a piece. She bought a lot for my niece but I think our baby will get more spoiled by her. The reasoning is my niece has 5 grandmas so my mother doesn't need to get a lot of items. Right now all I am thinking we need is a crib, a baby sling, 10 onesies, 7 sleepers, 5 pairs of socks, car seat, 5 bottles, 1 new born hat, digital thermometer, baby nail clipper, 5 blankets, gentle baby wash, disposable wipes, and lots of diapers. I guess my list is long but I think this is all we need for the start. My girlfriends later on want to hold a shower for me but I am so not into showers. We will see when the time comes. What do you think are the basics you need to have?

2 receiving blankets

stroller

baby bathtub

2 -3 4 oz bottles

burp cloths

changing mat

2 pacifiers (optional!)

3-4 hats

scratch mitts

5 baby vests

cotton wool

vaseline

baby bag with travel size changing mat, wipes

baby shampoo

swaddler (VERY good for soothing your newborn)

just make sure u wash ur second hand stuff...

Only 2 blankets... :whistle: we'll see

I used A&D ointment for everything ...i mean everything

I liked the new mom survival kits

I tell yah..I never ever used a changing mat

if ur going to use a pacifier..get the soothies brand..love it..shaped like the bottle and it doesn't trap air..i was able to get my daughter off of it by 6mths

Think about getting more onesies, more socks and hats..and plenty of wash cloths

right now I have a graco car seat and bout the graco snap n go for $60.00, it is super conveniant (sp), we went today to the social security office and she fell asleep in the carseat, we were able to just to snap the carseat in the snap and go without waking her.

That's what I'm talking about..he's my family

I made that very clear from the start....to everyone I knew. If anyone hurt Andre in any way, they were permanently out of my life. No second chances.

Edited by kimmykashi

Timeline

:ot: Everytime I see your username, the India Arie song starts playing in my head :lol::lol:

:ot2:

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline

I feel you on that. My father always gave my husband the cold shoulder from we started dating because as far as he was concerned, the "classes" did not mix. This from a man who told me how upset he would be with me if I treated any of my fellow classmates that were less fortunate with any disdain.

I am happy to report that he now realizes that Aaron is not going anywhere and he needs to accept it. :)

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Filed: Other Timeline
All I can say is everything happens for a reason, if you were destined to be together, this is just a hiccup.

I pray you get through this without too much heartache...

My feelings exactly!!

I'm confused though, is this his second time being denied for ganja use? Was this his way out of the relationship? Anyways ...I commend you for having the strength to move on.

And yes Eric and his wife were approved after a three year ban.

:ot: Everytime I see your username, the India Arie song starts playing in my head :lol::lol:

:ot2:

:)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

One thing I dislike about America, your strollers SUCK big time!!

In the UK, you can get a HUGE variety of strollers, here there's pretty much just one kind in this puke green colour....

I had mine shipped over, I LOVE it!

Every time I've used it, people keep coming over to ask where I got it.

41lwbu206aL._AA280_.jpg

51TFYPHB5PL_AA250_.gif.jpg

41unvnoxQKL._AA280_.jpg

Gotta admit...the strollers are HOT!!! Very cute and innovative! We stick wid the same ole same ole here!! :thumbs:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.