Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Well, she is on her way to go cop that thing now, SHE GOT IT!!! :dance:

Congrats :dance:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats WG and FutureMrs :dance::thumbs: I remember that feeling once hubby got approved, but we went to Airpak together to get his visa :) abd were sitting side by side on the flight from Mobay to SF. I wish you both continued happiness with your partners (L)

Have a great Labor day weekend everyone - it's forecasted to be 103 degrees here today so I'm doing my best to stay cool and hydrated :(

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

FOR THOSE TRAVELING TO JA BE CAREFUL !!

-------------------------------------------------------

Embassy of the United States of America, Kingston, Jamaica

Warden Message

August 31, 2007

This Warden Message is being issued to alert American citizens traveling to and residing in Jamaica to the possibility of increased political and social tensions, and the potential for violence, related to the upcoming general election. The general election in Jamaica has been rescheduled to September 3, 2007. As the election approaches, media have reported increased levels of politically motivated violence.

The Embassy has been advised that both major political parties have scheduled rallies in Kingston on Saturday, September 1. These rallies are expected to be held in relatively close proximity, increasing the potential for violence. The PNP rally is scheduled to occur at Crossroads, and the JLP rally is scheduled to occur at Coronation Market. Both rallies are planned for Saturday afternoon and evening, although exact times are not known at this time. We wish to remind American citizens that even demonstrations intended to be peaceful can turn confrontational and possibly escalate into violence at any time. American citizens are encouraged to avoid areas where mass assemblies and demonstrations are expected to occur.

During the run up to the election and particularly on election day, the U.S. Embassy advises that the public exercise particular vigilance and pay heed to the following issues.

Learn where areas of congestion may occur. Be alert to news and radio announcements of areas of particular congestion, plan to avoid such areas as much as possible, and exercise caution if within the vicinity of any demonstrations. Avoid large crowds and gatherings whenever possible.

Expect heavier traffic than usual throughout the island on election day.

Advise any personnel/visitors planning to travel to/through/from Jamaica that the general election has been called for September 3.

Always drive with your vehicle windows up and doors locked.

Avoid wearing orange, green or yellow clothing during the period leading up to the election and on election day. These colors are politically significant and may incite reactions by others.

American citizens in Jamaica who require emergency assistance can contact the Embassy at (876) 702-6000. Additional information is available in the Consular Information Sheet for Jamaica at http://travel.state.gov and on the Embassy web page at http://kingston.usembassy.gov/ .

For the latest security information, Americans traveling abroad should regularly monitor the Department’s Internet website at http://travel.state.gov where the current Worldwide Caution, Public Announcements, and Travel Warnings can be found. Up to date information on safety and security can be obtained by calling 1-888-407-4747 toll free in the U.S., or for callers outside the U.S. and Canada, a regular toll-line at 1-202-501-4444. These numbers are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except on U.S. federal holidays.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
FOR THOSE TRAVELING TO JA BE CAREFUL !!

-------------------------------------------------------

Embassy of the United States of America, Kingston, Jamaica

Warden Message

August 31, 2007

This Warden Message is being issued to alert American citizens traveling to and residing in Jamaica to the possibility of increased political and social tensions, and the potential for violence, related to the upcoming general election. The general election in Jamaica has been rescheduled to September 3, 2007. As the election approaches, media have reported increased levels of politically motivated violence.

The Embassy has been advised that both major political parties have scheduled rallies in Kingston on Saturday, September 1. These rallies are expected to be held in relatively close proximity, increasing the potential for violence. The PNP rally is scheduled to occur at Crossroads, and the JLP rally is scheduled to occur at Coronation Market. Both rallies are planned for Saturday afternoon and evening, although exact times are not known at this time. We wish to remind American citizens that even demonstrations intended to be peaceful can turn confrontational and possibly escalate into violence at any time. American citizens are encouraged to avoid areas where mass assemblies and demonstrations are expected to occur.

During the run up to the election and particularly on election day, the U.S. Embassy advises that the public exercise particular vigilance and pay heed to the following issues.

Learn where areas of congestion may occur. Be alert to news and radio announcements of areas of particular congestion, plan to avoid such areas as much as possible, and exercise caution if within the vicinity of any demonstrations. Avoid large crowds and gatherings whenever possible.

Expect heavier traffic than usual throughout the island on election day.

Advise any personnel/visitors planning to travel to/through/from Jamaica that the general election has been called for September 3.

Always drive with your vehicle windows up and doors locked.

Avoid wearing orange, green or yellow clothing during the period leading up to the election and on election day. These colors are politically significant and may incite reactions by others.

American citizens in Jamaica who require emergency assistance can contact the Embassy at (876) 702-6000. Additional information is available in the Consular Information Sheet for Jamaica at http://travel.state.gov and on the Embassy web page at http://kingston.usembassy.gov/ .

For the latest security information, Americans traveling abroad should regularly monitor the Department’s Internet website at http://travel.state.gov where the current Worldwide Caution, Public Announcements, and Travel Warnings can be found. Up to date information on safety and security can be obtained by calling 1-888-407-4747 toll free in the U.S., or for callers outside the U.S. and Canada, a regular toll-line at 1-202-501-4444. These numbers are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except on U.S. federal holidays.

wow....safe travels to shonnie and to who ever else is going to be there....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATS JAY & SARAH on your SO arrivals!! All the best.

Rhonda Congrats with the house! May everything run smoothly :). I am glad everything worked out for you guys!

This weekend we aren't doing much we are both under the weather.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rhonda Congrats with the house! May everything run smoothly :). I am glad everything worked out for you guys!

JAX.....you are preggo..... CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:(L)

Filed: Timeline
As for me, I am booking Marlon's ticket today for next week and then I need to do some serious housework! :wacko: So I won't be on much until after he gets here. Thanks to all of you for all of your support, advice, and well wishes! :luv:(L)(F)

I forgot to mention that I will be starting Grad school soon! :dance:

Congrats Sarah on both occassions... Marlons home coming and Grad school. You had a lot of things going on in your life during this process, but you made!! You weathered the storm :dance::thumbs::thumbs: enjoy your new life!!

:yes: Congratulations Sarah!!!

And congrats to waynegeraldine too!!

Filed: Timeline

:D:thumbs:

Timeline

:D:thumbs:

WOW, Jax.......you likkle booger....hiding it from us !!!! When did you find out???

Yeah, congats to Jay and Sarah too, all the best guys.

Congrats Belwin!!!!!!!!

Damn, this is definitely your year, hubby here at last and best of all a baby!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ditto!!! :thumbs::thumbs: Congrats on your pregnancy :dance:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

WOW, didn't waste no time!!! Congrats. :dance:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey Dee! I see you there. How's everything going?

Everyting irie!!! Awaitng a very much needed vacation to JA in 10 days :dance::dance:

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.