Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ooohkkkk..I was browsing around and stumbled upon this..what do u guys think

Visit My Website

WOW! That situation is just messed up. I wouldn't even know where to begin because that living arrangement shouldn't even be. Not to be judgemental but thats outta control. Hey some women will go for some things and others won't.

AOS Package 2008

Married JANUARY 5 2008.......AWWW

Civil Surgeon 2/24 results 2 days later

Mailed AOS 3/1 YAYYYYYYYY!!!!

V. Bustmante signed in receipt of package 3/3

check cashed !!!!!!!!!!!3/10

Received receipt notice in the mail for AOS & EAD 3/12

RFE on 485 stating I 94 card front and back 3/24 (already enclosed) :(

Sent RFE back 3/27

Lees MO received RFE 3/31

change of address online 4/1 (hopefully it doesn't confuse things)

CASE TRANSFERRED to CALIFORNIA 4/10

Biometrics 4/29

EAD APPROVED--Card production ordered 5/5

Received EAD card 5/10

Mailed AP application 5/12....home sick :(

Received AP document in mail 6/27...YAY!!! :)

Card production ordered via website 7/7 Yea baby yea!!!

Green Card in Hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7/16

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS 2010:

Mailed I751 Application 4/2

USCIS Received Monday 4/5

Received NOA (12 mos extension) 4/9

Biometrics letter received 4/26...scheduled for 5/12

APPROVAL letter received!!!!!! 6/25

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Visit My Website

WOW! That situation is just messed up. I wouldn't even know where to begin because that living arrangement shouldn't even be. Not to be judgemental but thats outta control. Hey some women will go for some things and others won't.

Chil I'm telling u...cause mi know who nah do it...that is a terrible combination...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Visit My Website

Chil I'm telling u...cause mi know who nah do it...that is a terrible combination...

lol...right. I wish mines would come to me with that proposition (lets live with my ex-wife). I would laugh in his face. What kind a man is that. Then you wanna wonder why things nah work out. You must be fool if you can't see why it nah work out!

AOS Package 2008

Sent RFE back 3/27

Biometrics 4/29

Received EAD card 5/10

Timeline

Visit My Website

lol...right. I wish mines would come to me with that proposition (lets live with my ex-wife). I would laugh in his face. What kind a man is that. Then you wanna wonder why things nah work out. You must be fool if you can't see why it nah work out!

The situations some ppl (women) put themselves in more time mi affi wonder like huh...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We found a house and our offer was accepted :dance::dancing::dancing: Thank goodness. Tony is leaving for Jamaica at 6am and I'm leaving on Saturday. I wanted to be able to relax and if I was going to be homeless soon, I wouldn't have relaxed much!

Now I just have to worry about packing for JA and THEN packing and moving my whole house :blush: Hopefully, the timing of everything will go smoothly. Thanks for all of your support.

Congrats girl. Packing and moving is a Biii@@@! I still has stuff in boxes in my garage since I bought my house and moved in in December 2005. My heart goes out to you. Do not drag anything you won't use to the new place. But you must know that. LOL :whistle:

Claire

I got you beat..try Jan 1998.. :help::help:

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

So !!!...I forgot to tell u all the drama !!..remember my MIL took it upon herself to go to the airport. i dropped her off which I was I wasn't, then we got home, my husband called her Tuesday the day after he came ! I came home wednesday and said to him .."u nah call u modda, cause u know she a wait pon u fi call" so he said" she caan call"..any way him no call ..Friday she call MY phone and all she said was "mek mi talk to Kashi" I was ewww...no hello, goodnight nuttin. At that point mi did a go hang up mi phone cause u disrespectful but being the nice person i am :devil: I passed him the phone all i heard was "A WAH MI DO U, A WAH MI DO, A MI A UR MODDA, A MI BRING FI 9 MTHS" going on and on. he couldn't even get a word in all he could say was " wah, wah u a talk bout" and she hung up on him..he's saying that from him come she no call him and him not even walk her to her door..and him ask fi him sister..

but u ever see mi dine trial :)..did ooman no outta order and bright she mussi tink mi do dis fi her. And call mi phone like seh mi a mate and her man deh a mi yaad...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Visit My Website

The situations some ppl (women) put themselves in more time mi affi wonder like huh...

You know, I say that same thing; but then I find myself in situations sometimes where I think.....how the hell did I get here?

In this case, though, I think that guy should be smacked in the head with a frying pan a few times. Or, (shrug) maybe she did and that is why he is talking crazy!!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So !!!...I forgot to tell u all the drama !!..remember my MIL took it upon herself to go to the airport. i dropped her off which I was I wasn't, then we got home, my husband called her Tuesday the day after he came ! I came home wednesday and said to him .."u nah call u modda, cause u know she a wait pon u fi call" so he said" she caan call"..any way him no call ..Friday she call MY phone and all she said was "mek mi talk to Kashi" I was ewww...no hello, goodnight nuttin. At that point mi did a go hang up mi phone cause u disrespectful but being the nice person i am :devil: I passed him the phone all i heard was "A WAH MI DO U, A WAH MI DO, A MI A UR MODDA, A MI BRING FI 9 MTHS" going on and on. he couldn't even get a word in all he could say was " wah, wah u a talk bout" and she hung up on him..he's saying that from him come she no call him and him not even walk her to her door..and him ask fi him sister..

but u ever see mi dine trial :)..did ooman no outta order and bright she mussi tink mi do dis fi her. And call mi phone like seh mi a mate and her man deh a mi yaad...

she did bring him for 9 months but she didn't bring him to america

Visit My Website

You know, I say that same thing; but then I find myself in situations sometimes where I think.....how the hell did I get here?

In this case, though, I think that guy should be smacked in the head with a frying pan a few times. Or, (shrug) maybe she did and that is why he is talking crazy!!!!!!!

I stopped reading when she said the ex-wife was living with him and the ex-wife's boyfriend lived there also. you can't expect that to work.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Visit My Website

I stopped reading when she said the ex-wife was living with him and the ex-wife's boyfriend lived there also. you can't expect that to work.

HAhahaa..u see it..we a go live where ? with who ? ...mi no bodda wah come a US..

Timeline

Visit My Website

HAhahaa..u see it..we a go live where ? with who ? ...mi no bodda wah come a US..

Talk di truth. Wah wrong wit she?

AOS Package 2008

Sent RFE back 3/27

Biometrics 4/29

Received EAD card 5/10

Timeline

Visit My Website

Talk di truth. Wah wrong wit she? She can't be dat desperate. As for Kashi mother... Look like eventually you gon haffi tell dat lady where fi go. Me nah understand what she I try fi do. U watch her!

AOS Package 2008

Sent RFE back 3/27

Biometrics 4/29

Received EAD card 5/10

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She a act like mi a tek her man..a dat..cause him a seh she a gwaan like she a him ooman and not him modda

A suh some ah di older Jamaicans stay...They expect respect from us, but don't think we deserve any. You and the hubby need to sit and talk with her before she get out of hand. She needs to realize that he is a big man and should be treated accordingly; plus on top of it, him is fi yu man...Lawd help unnu. :o;)

Edited by JA Tam

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She a act like mi a tek her man..a dat..cause him a seh she a gwaan like she a him ooman and not him modda

A suh some ah di older Jamaicans stay...They expect respect from us, but don't think we deserve any. You and the hubby need to sit and talk with her before she get out of hand. She needs to realize that he is a big man and should be treated accordingly; plus on top of it, him is fi yu man...Lawd help unnu. :o;)

I agree with this. Problems with MIL's do not just go away....no matter how much you wish for it to happen!!!!! Do I sound like been there done that????????????????????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Girl..ain't no sitting down nuttin...she nah chat to any of us..and frankly mi no care..better fi me..mi neva dis her yet...so all these yrs she was being phoney wid me..fi mek she assume a cause a me him no call her

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.