Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mr jengles will be arriving next thursday...can't wait....

OMG! That is so exciting! May your reunion be blessed and sweet! (F)

me Aug 30

Nice!!

Was thinking about you just today, shaking my head at the whole thing....Hopefully this will finally be over soon!

CONGRATS all on your approvals, interview appointments and visa approvals. Good luck and positive vibes to all.

Luv Claire :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Claire, you are the perfect addition to the Yardie family as well as Empress! You both are so positive, helpful, upbeat, and supportive! Thanks for being cool! (F)

Mydestinyawaits ~ August 7

FutureMrs. ~ August 14

Kkholiday2006 ~ August 14

JayDonna ~ August 14

Who else?

I think Finesse is going down at the end of the month.

nu suh?

me Aug 30

This time is a charm! Rooting for ya! (F)

FutureMrs;

How are you doing? I know you must be quite anxious as your SO has his interview in a couple days. You both are in my prayers because I know my heart would be pounding away if I was in your shoes.

Best of luck to you and yours

Luv Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Mrs Jengles;

How exciting. You must be tingling all over girl!!!!!! :innocent: I know you are going to make up for lost time. I wish I was a fly on that wall. LOL :dance::dance::dance:

Claire

Timeline

OMG! That is so exciting! May your reunion be blessed and sweet! (F)

me Aug 30

Nice!!

Was thinking about you just today, shaking my head at the whole thing....Hopefully this will finally be over soon!

CONGRATS all on your approvals, interview appointments and visa approvals. Good luck and positive vibes to all.

Luv Claire :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Claire, you are the perfect addition to the Yardie family as well as Empress! You both are so positive, helpful, upbeat, and supportive! Thanks for being cool! (F)

FutureMrs. ~ August 14

JayDonna ~ August 14

Who else?

nu suh?

me Aug 30

This time is a charm! Rooting for ya! (F)

Thanks for that compliment FutureMrs. You guys make it easy for me to be upbeat and pleasant. :innocent:

Luv being a part of the VJ family.

Timeline
Oh boy the drama begins now. Seems like first part of this process was much easier than part two. Before i couldnt relate to anything posted but now its kicking in :( since noa2 on friday.... Im tryin to tell chris to go see abt the police report next week to get the ball rolling he says dont rush me i dont like bein rush oh boy here we go. Then he tries to tell me how the process works, mind you he had never done it before or read anything about it lol .....then i send him all the questions he says i dont think i can go through with this visa process i dont like people askin me all these questions...im stress already and nothin has even started yet.... :o

JALove;

Congrats girl; You are finally on the runway, about to take off. Fasten your seatbelt for a smooth ride to the gate. Ha.Ha!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Claire

Timeline

FutureMrs. ~ August 14

JayDonna ~ August 14

Who else?

nu suh?

me Aug 30

Have you ladies hears from MyDestinyAwaits? I know she went for her SO's interview from the last couple of dyas posts I have been catching up on. I hope she is OK. :unsure:

Luv Claire

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh boy the drama begins now. Seems like first part of this process was much easier than part two. Before i couldnt relate to anything posted but now its kicking in :( since noa2 on friday.... Im tryin to tell chris to go see abt the police report next week to get the ball rolling he says dont rush me i dont like bein rush oh boy here we go. Then he tries to tell me how the process works, mind you he had never done it before or read anything about it lol .....then i send him all the questions he says i dont think i can go through with this visa process i dont like people askin me all these questions...im stress already and nothin has even started yet.... :o

JALove;

Congrats girl; You are finally on the runway, about to take off. Fasten your seatbelt for a smooth ride to the gate. Ha.Ha!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Claire

thanks! seat belt is on tight :dance: i got another touch today sunday of all days i guess they mailed off my stuff to nvc

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Mrs Jengles;

How exciting. You must be tingling all over girl!!!!!! :innocent: I know you are going to make up for lost time. I wish I was a fly on that wall. LOL :dance::dance::dance:

Claire

They can't :devil: She just had a baby!! You have to wait 6 weeks right? You guys will just have to cuddle :whistle:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

We found a house and our offer was accepted :dance::dancing::dancing: Thank goodness. Tony is leaving for Jamaica at 6am and I'm leaving on Saturday. I wanted to be able to relax and if I was going to be homeless soon, I wouldn't have relaxed much!

Now I just have to worry about packing for JA and THEN packing and moving my whole house :blush: Hopefully, the timing of everything will go smoothly. Thanks for all of your support.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

34z0pck.jpg

FutureMrs. ~ August 14

JayDonna ~ August 14

Good luck to all of you on your interviews tomorrow :thumbs: We want more good news. Don't leave us hanging!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats to all the fantastic news !

Mindy I did send it to a Jamaican address.

Where is mydestiny... :whistle::whistle: ur killing us

Rhonda big congrats on finding a place in time...so u can relax..

They say ur not suppose have sex til ur 6wk check up..but i know ppl that did..i tell u if my husband was here there would be no way he could get close to me :) :)...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mrs Jengles;

Claire

LOL, I am so excited, he'll be meeting his daughter for the first time, she'll be a month on Thursday.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mrs Jengles;

Claire

They can't :devil: She just had a baby!! You have to wait 6 weeks right? You guys will just have to cuddle :whistle:

Rhonda ---- thanks for reminding me - we just have to be creative :whistle: but wait our wedding aniversary is on 8/27, and also should have been the date of my six weeks appointment and we might be out of town so the receptionist at the doctors office says just come in a week later and I had to explain to her that mr. jengles will not be going for that....waiting an extra week...so I go on the 23rd... :dance::dance::dance::blush::blush::blush::blush:

We found a house and our offer was accepted :dance::dancing::dancing: Thank goodness. Tony is leaving for Jamaica at 6am and I'm leaving on Saturday. I wanted to be able to relax and if I was going to be homeless soon, I wouldn't have relaxed much!

Now I just have to worry about packing for JA and THEN packing and moving my whole house :blush: Hopefully, the timing of everything will go smoothly. Thanks for all of your support.

congrats on finding someplace to live at least that stress is gone

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations on your new home, Rhonda :dance::dance: . Enjoy your time in Jamaica :thumbs::thumbs:

Mrs. Jengles, I know you are beside yourself with happiness. I'm very happy for you; enjoy your hubby when he gets here :dance::thumbs:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline

Girl, from what I have read and experienced sometimes it takes just taking a step back and a couple days of not even thinking about or discussing the process. Unfortunatly, our SO's tend to rely on what everyone else has told them and treat that as the bible. Sometimes you have to use some creative manipulations to get your point across because as others have said...Jamaican men are a bit stubborn. :blink: What I use as my saving grace is in the back of my mind...the knowledge that ultimatly...when it comes to certain things, it will all come out to be just what I was trying to tell him. Then it is him who has to eat crow....and maybe..someday... he will come to realize that I know what I am talking about....Hang in there.

Oh, dear God. So glad Andre was not like any of that. I have no patience for it.

I think he's probably just a bit nervous about the whole thing. Up until this point, it was a fantasy.....now, the reality is hitting. Make sure you guys talk it all through. It's nerve wracking enough without any fighting going on.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Mrs Jengles;

Claire

My bad Rhonda. I was so excited for her I forgot. Can't keep track of all the baby moms. LOL But the reunion will be sweet anyways :dance::dance::dance:

Claire

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.