Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

....Lola goes EVERYWHERE Roy goes.....get this -- he ACTUALLY took the covers away from me in bed last night to make room for her under the comforter.....:whistle::bonk:

It's all about the MONGREL!!!!

:lol: You have the most UN-Jamaican Jamaican man EVER!!! Tony would cut off his leg before he slept in bed WITH the dog :P

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost. I have an IUD. It's been working perfectly for 5 years. I don't expect to remove it, for at least 5 more years. So if it's god's will that I become preggers with it in i'll deal with it, but I'm not taking it out!!!!!

I've heard a lot about those, but never knew anyone who had one! Do you like it? Do you get any side effects? :unsure:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

34z0pck.jpg

another thing i just can't believe is that his date of birth is wrong! how in the hell can someone mess up a date of birth on a birth certificate for crying out loud??? isn't that the whole purpose of a bc? lol!

:wacko: Only in Jamaica!!! :lol:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Jax

Elizabeth

MyDestinyAwaits

Jonesie

Mindy

Rhonda

Shemanya

Squitto

Dee

Shauna

Anna

and i ain't too ashamed to say you can add me to that baby list. we both turn 30 this year and we're eager to get started. ;)

Hey girl, what is your real name again? I'm sorry, I forgot it :blush:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

I'm another 'never'....Of course having grown up in Jamaica no-one belives me when I say I've never even tried a cigarette let alone ganja.....

I used to be on the IUD, only thing was it made my periods HEAVY :(

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jax

Elizabeth

MyDestinyAwaits

Jonesie

Mindy

Rhonda

Shemanya

Squitto

Dee

Shauna

Anna

and i ain't too ashamed to say you can add me to that baby list. we both turn 30 this year and we're eager to get started. ;)

Hey girl, what is your real name again? I'm sorry, I forgot it :blush:

i don't think i ever said what my real name was...it's Lurissa

I'm another 'never'....Of course having grown up in Jamaica no-one belives me when I say I've never even tried a cigarette let alone ganja.....

I used to be on the IUD, only thing was it made my periods HEAVY :(

remind me to tell you an IUD story my mom told me about when she lived in the philippines. you are gonna die with laughter when you hear about it!

I just can't understand why his mom would have 13 kids and only take care of 3. To his Birth mom :bonk: for not putting his name on the BC. Mr goodness.

OH MY GOSH!!! :o 13 kids?!!!! That's crazy.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

I can't really state it on a post what happened. Lets say I cried all the way to MoBay in the bus hiding it until the next day because another guy on the trip got stung by a jelly fish and had a near death experience. So I thought I toughen up until the next day I couldn't bear the pain no longer. :whistle:

Woman! Now you have piqued my curiosity big time!!! :unsure: You better PM me and tell me the story!!!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Personal question do most of your guys smoke? My husband has never in his life time and I am just curious what the numbers are. Most people I know don't except for like 1.

Never 1

Sometimes 0

Yes Indeed 0

Tony used to smoke sometimes. He was not a heavy smoker by any means. I smoked with his cousin a bit while I was down there and Tony barely hit it. I'm not a big smoker either, but I can't resist the Jamaican ganja! :devil:

Jax

Elizabeth

MyDestinyAwaits - Lurissa

Future Mrs.

Jonesie

Mindy

Rhonda

Shemanya

Squitto

Shauna

Anna

Dee

i don't think i ever said what my real name was...it's Lurissa

Thanks!

Edited by rhondapayter

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning ladies....i haven't posted in a couple days dealing with some personal issues w/ mike...i feel i have been pretty honest about our issues...i am going to lay it all out there...

i recieved an online alert that our cell phone bill was ready...when i looked at how much more it was i decided i better look to make sure hey didn't charge us wrong again like they did a couple months ago....when i got to mike's number i came across 3 local wilmington numbers...that were called every day for the past month...i asked him about it and he said they were friends....when i said ok lets call...he admitted they were girls he met..after toying with the idea of calling them...mt friend said i'll calll and get the scoop....i knew what the girl was going to say but just needed to hear it i guess..

she said he approched her...w/out his ring...told her he was living her w/ his aunt...and he needed a "friend"...when she asked him if he was involved he said no....so he asked he for her number and called her the next day....then after that she never heard from him...she said she got the feeling he was trying to hook up....the other 2...one was at a JA resturant the other on the bus....he said they were just someone to talk to....but the other girl....he admitted could have been something more...

i am devistated....very confused....and feel very betryed...my worst fear....came to life....

i don't want you all to feel sorry for me....today is a new day....if anything...maybe this experince will open up some of your eyes...and let you know it can happen....just be prepared...

Timeline
good morning ladies....i haven't posted in a couple days dealing with some personal issues w/ mike...i feel i have been pretty honest about our issues...i am going to lay it all out there...

i recieved an online alert that our cell phone bill was ready...when i looked at how much more it was i decided i better look to make sure hey didn't charge us wrong again like they did a couple months ago....when i got to mike's number i came across 3 local wilmington numbers...that were called every day for the past month...i asked him about it and he said they were friends....when i said ok lets call...he admitted they were girls he met..after toying with the idea of calling them...mt friend said i'll calll and get the scoop....i knew what the girl was going to say but just needed to hear it i guess..

she said he approched her...w/out his ring...told her he was living her w/ his aunt...and he needed a "friend"...when she asked him if he was involved he said no....so he asked he for her number and called her the next day....then after that she never heard from him...she said she got the feeling he was trying to hook up....the other 2...one was at a JA resturant the other on the bus....he said they were just someone to talk to....but the other girl....he admitted could have been something more...

i am devistated....very confused....and feel very betryed...my worst fear....came to life....

i don't want you all to feel sorry for me....today is a new day....if anything...maybe this experince will open up some of your eyes...and let you know it can happen....just be prepared...

Oh, I am so sorry. Some men are dogs.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry to hear about this Shauna. If you need anything let me know.

Jax

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Yep. I told her the same thing.

Better find those immunization records, Tia. If not, yes, he will probably have to get a whole new set of shots. They can be very costly. Make sure he brings them with him to the US too. We thought we lost Andre's, at one point. I was ready to kill him.

We have an old birth certificate of Andre's. No one has questioned it thus far. We've showed it at immigration, the DMV, SS office, etc.

you're telling me that jomo never did get the updated bc and no one had any problems with it? wow i thought for sure that somebody somewhere would've had an issue with it. wow.

my fiance's bc doesn't have his father listed on it either. i'm actually a bit confused about it, because i didn't think a child could take his father's last name unless the father's info is on it. (i don't think they were married at the time of his birth) so when i mentioned this to him, he decided to ask his mom about it. her only response was, "go ask your father why his name isn't on it." she was so nonchalant about it i almost laughed out loud.

another thing i just can't believe is that his date of birth is wrong! how in the hell can someone mess up a date of birth on a birth certificate for crying out loud??? isn't that the whole purpose of a bc? lol!

Nope, we still have the old one....no father's name on it. They are not exactly sure who is father is anyhow. Long story.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I'm sorry that this is happened. I know you said don't feel sorry, but I am.

Just starting the journey, haven't yet filed... Until today(2/12/07)!

K-1

2/12/07 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation

2/16/07 - VSC received package

2/22/07 - Check has been deposited, now I can track!

2/23/07 - NOA1 Received via snail mail

3/9/07 - NOA2 via email!

3/15/07 - NOA2 via snail mail

3/19/07 - Called NVC, case sent to embassy on 3/15/07

4/19/07 - DS230 submitted to embassy

4/30/07 - Email from embassy: Interview scheduled for 6/19/07!

5/30/07 - Medical

6/19/07 - Interview!!! - Approved!!!

7/6/07 - VISA delivered!!!

7/21/07 - Fiance arrives

AOS

11/30/07 - Mailed packet Priority w/signature

12/2/07 - Received in Chicago

12/7/07 - Check cashed

12/10/07 - Received 3 NOA1s via snail mail

12/27/07 - RFE - Tax returns

12/27/07 - RFE returned

1/3/08 - RFE received at Lee's Summit

1/8/08 - I-485 Receipt # shows up in case status

1/15/08 - Case transferred to CSC

1/30/08 - Email: EAD Card production ordered

2/1/08 - Email: AP approval

2/8/08 - EAD card received

4/4/08 - RFE for full medical

6/9/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USPS)

6/16/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USCIS)

6/19/08 - Card production ordered

6/24/08 - Approval email & Welcome letter in mail

6/26/08 - Card arrives in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.