Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Hello Ladies, we all know that long distance is rough, my fiance and I we seem to argue every day, I think there is so much things you can talk about and once it gets past that some tension tend to develop, I sometimes wonder if I deliberabely see out controversies with her just to feel like the relationship is just not a figment of my imagination.

What are you opinions on that.

I admit. I am guilty of starting arguments just to see what the response will be. Now I think of it as sign of insecurity on my part :blush:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wrote the embassy last evening and "cussed them out" and they responded to me immediately here is my letter:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

My receipt number is My name is Leroy... Petitioner

for Finace Venessia...My I-29F was approved on May 22

The file was received from NVC on the June 1st.

I was further given the date of July 3rd to drop off my DS-230 via email

request, that would make it one month just to drop off one form.

Given that I was given this very long date to drop off the DS-230 form,

my request is if you could Kindly provide me with package 4 on that date

and I'm also requesting and interview date.

Please let me know if it is possible to give us an interview date at

this time. If not I'm asking if we could drop off the form any earlier.

I'm making this request because of the length of time which we were

given just to drop off this one form could possible given unforseen

circumstances, set our interview date back. We have the DS-230 form

downloaded and properly filled out. "

Actually I was aware that they would not be able to give me an interview date yet, I just wanted to sound a little ignorant.

Here is their response:

Dear Mr....:

An appointment has been scheduled for June 19th at 12:30 for your

fiancee to submit her Ds-230 pt 1. Unfortunately, and appointment for

interview is approximately a month and a half after she submits the

form. In the future, please refer to the case number, which is

#### instead of receipt number.

Best Regards,

Immigrant Visa unit

:devil::whistle:

Good for you !! :devil:

Yeah thats great. I wrote them a similar email on Monday and they responded saying that the interview would be set up approximately two and a half months from now. My fiance and I find that hard to believe so we are just hoping that out date comes through sooner than that. I'm guessing that it will be some time in August. My fiance is pissed off because he is eager to come here and find work and be close to me. I guess patience is the virtue here because obviously the person that responded to my email did not want to take the time and look to see if an interview date has been scheduled or not. Our DS-230 form has been send back (6/4/07) and we are just waiting for pkt#4 to get the exact date. They are so full of ####### because it just seems to me that they are unorganized and that is why the time frame is so damn long.

2 1/2 months that seems a bit long..from what I'm seeing it's truely about 1 1/2 months..thy are full of ####### for real..just praying that our interview goes smoothe, i def can't make it to go with him... :huh:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hello Ladies, we all know that long distance is rough, my fiance and I we seem to argue every day, I think there is so much things you can talk about and once it gets past that some tension tend to develop, I sometimes wonder if I deliberabely see out controversies with her just to feel like the relationship is just not a figment of my imagination.

I admit. I am guilty of starting arguments just to see what the response will be. Now I think of it as sign of insecurity on my part :blush:

Definately, b/c ur so far apart everything MUST involve you..i think we r all a little guilty of that.If Kashi answer the phone w/o saying "hi baby", argument "who r u with why u can't talk ? :lol::lol: but in reality it's my head thats messed up...so he would say it for me to stop cussing..and when mi start mi caan stop...hehehee :lol::luv:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
He calls me "madam miserable" but it's all good. :lol: We both have flaws but our love is too strong to let it interfer.

Mine too. Pisses me off :angry::yes::lol::lol:

Same here he says I am a misserable old lady. Whatever :lol::whistle:

Even worse, he thinks it's curable with sex. Yeah right! whatever! but I'll tak it :devil::lol:

Oh my now that is funny :lol: :lol:

Talk about sex...just want to share a story...hehehe :lol: . So I was in Jamaica and my husband is a total nite owl. mi always drop a sleep lef him a watch TV. Mind u mi did knock out...dreaming and all I felt him trying to get busy, so I woke up at least I thought I was up. I said to him " u pick up the sumpting from the guy wah u sey", he replies "what" all u heard was laughter, mi realise mi a chat foolishness...ahahhaaa :lol::lol::yes:..dat teach him no bodda mi inna mi sleep

Edited by kimmykashi

Timeline
So, can u request the visa to be delivered at a particular address or what..how do they do that..?

You can request to have it sent to your address or the post office. The post office then will call your hubby to pick it up. That is what we did and had it in 5 working days.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

He calls me "madam miserable" but it's all good. :lol: We both have flaws but our love is too strong to let it interfer.

Mine too. Pisses me off :angry::yes::lol::lol:

Same here he says I am a misserable old lady. Whatever :lol::whistle:

Even worse, he thinks it's curable with sex. Yeah right! whatever! but I'll tak it :devil::lol:

Oh my now that is funny :lol: :lol:

Talk about sex...just want to share a story...hehehe :lol: . So I was in Jamaica and my husband is a total nite owl. mi always drop a sleep lef him a watch TV. Mind u mi did knock out...dreaming and all I felt him trying to get busy, so I woke up at least I thought I was up. I said to him " u pick up the sumpting from the guy wah u sey", he replies "what" all u heard was laughter, mi realise mi a chat foolishness...ahahhaaa :lol::lol::yes:..dat teach him no bodda mi inna mi sleep

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now is not the time to be doubting just cause you are frustrated on the journey. It will soon be over and all this will be something you will say "did it all really happen?". Hang in there.

I agree with Jomo, don't give up now. Everything seem so much more difficult when u cannot see emotions. I went thru the same thing mostly b/c of hormones when I was pregnant. I would find everything to argue about. Mostly b/c cause I was gonna be by myself when our daughter was born. If anyone tells u it is always joy and happy times, I doubt that for sure. Just hang in there. Maybe u can try not talking so often and see how that goes. Don't give up though.

Yes, try to hang in there, relax, try giving each other phone space, I found this to be very hard, esp in a LDR. Esp. If you talk every day, many times a day like we did, you run out of things to talk about, so you end up getting into arguments about nothing really cause your are fustrated and just want to be near the other person. At one point I forced myself to only say something brief like, "hello good morning, I love you, I'm going to have a busy day at work so I may not be able to talk much.. or what ever and not call back until late at night, only to say I love you, I hope you had a great day...keeping it very short, on a day that I didn't even have to work :blink::wacko: A few days of this and we were able to have good quality conversation. I'm not sure I was playing mind games with him or myself :wacko::lol: No worries mon, I think the adjustment once in the US is harder than the wait getting them here. Relax enjoy your alone time, while you have it. ;)

:lol: ROTFLMAO :lol::lol:

Timeline

Now is not the time to be doubting just cause you are frustrated on the journey. It will soon be over and all this will be something you will say "did it all really happen?". Hang in there.

I agree with Jomo, don't give up now. Everything seem so much more difficult when u cannot see emotions. I went thru the same thing mostly b/c of hormones when I was pregnant. I would find everything to argue about. Mostly b/c cause I was gonna be by myself when our daughter was born. If anyone tells u it is always joy and happy times, I doubt that for sure. Just hang in there. Maybe u can try not talking so often and see how that goes. Don't give up though.

Yes, try to hang in there, relax, try giving each other phone space, I found this to be very hard, esp in a LDR. Esp. If you talk every day, many times a day like we did, you run out of things to talk about, so you end up getting into arguments about nothing really cause your are fustrated and just want to be near the other person. At one point I forced myself to only say something brief like, "hello good morning, I love you, I'm going to have a busy day at work so I may not be able to talk much.. or what ever and not call back until late at night, only to say I love you, I hope you had a great day...keeping it very short, on a day that I didn't even have to work :blink::wacko: A few days of this and we were able to have good quality conversation. I'm not sure I was playing mind games with him or myself :wacko::lol: No worries mon, I think the adjustment once in the US is harder than the wait getting them here. Relax enjoy your alone time, while you have it. ;)

Yes enjoy the alone time!!! AMEN I am so glad he has friends here besides me.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

You know last night I had to remind myself of the emotional roller coaster ride we were on trying to get him here, cause last night I was forced to watch an hour or so of Mr. Bean :(:help: Wishing I could go up stairs and just read a book :whistle: Talk about wanting some alone time, it was torture, but of course I sat there pretending to laugh at what was no where near funny or amusing, on the other hand he was tickled pink :help:

Timeline

You know last night I had to remind myself of the emotional roller coaster ride we were on trying to get him here, cause last night I was forced to watch an hour or so of Mr. Bean :(:help: Wishing I could go up stairs and just read a book :whistle: Talk about wanting some alone time, it was torture, but of course I sat there pretending to laugh at what was no where near funny or amusing, on the other hand he was tickled pink :help:

I understand I watch his horror flicks and action movies. Sometimes I fall asleep on him but he hasnt noticed yet.

:lol: Bean oh my Props to you

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys I am restarting your great thread as it got too big and slowed down the server some.

Link to the old thread:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22717

Hey guys, I am new to the site, discovered it while surfing the net researching ways to get my new found love to join me here in the US without waiting forever. I am obsessed with this site. I log on every day reading all the interesting pointers and the various journies/experiences that you all have been through. My eyes have been opened so greatly. I am amazed at the process and trying to understand the language and different steps to achieving this goal. After having lived here for over 20 years and not thinking I would need immigration at some point, I am clueless as to the proper way/steps to follow. I have no doubt that you guys will be there for me when I officially start the process.

BIG UP

Welcome Clairern!! All the best with your visa journey!

So I got my bank verification letter today. All it has is the date my account was opened and the current amount! I'm pissed because the lady I spoke with from the bank assured me that it would include the total amount of deposits for the last year. I paid $10.00 for that piece of ####### that ain't gonna help me! So, did anyone print out ALL of their bank statements for the 12 month period for the interview??? :help:

No only 3 and my bank is on the internet. They didn't even look at bank statements.

Thanks for the encouragement you guys/gals

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Timeline
Hey guys I am restarting your great thread as it got too big and slowed down the server some.

Link to the old thread:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22717

Hey guys, I am new to the site, discovered it while surfing the net researching ways to get my new found love to join me here in the US without waiting forever. I am obsessed with this site. I log on every day reading all the interesting pointers and the various journies/experiences that you all have been through. My eyes have been opened so greatly. I am amazed at the process and trying to understand the language and different steps to achieving this goal. After having lived here for over 20 years and not thinking I would need immigration at some point, I am clueless as to the proper way/steps to follow. I have no doubt that you guys will be there for me when I officially start the process.

BIG UP

Welcome Clairern!! All the best with your visa journey!

So I got my bank verification letter today. All it has is the date my account was opened and the current amount! I'm pissed because the lady I spoke with from the bank assured me that it would include the total amount of deposits for the last year. I paid $10.00 for that piece of ####### that ain't gonna help me! So, did anyone print out ALL of their bank statements for the 12 month period for the interview??? :help:

No only 3 and my bank is on the internet. They didn't even look at bank statements.

Thanks for the encouragement you guys/gals

Not a problem! We are all (or have) going through the process!

Timeline

Neil won't even argue with me at all. If I start to argue or get vexed at all, his apply to me is always.... Babes, relax.

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.