Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Thanks I am so nervous but at least I am following JG's advice not to stress about it! I know it's there just out of my grasp. One question I do have is must I send the original NOA2 to Marlon or will a copy suffice? I have heard of people getting charged for misplacing theirs!?!? :blink:

I don't think he needs the NOA2 for the interview. I don't think you need it until you file for AOS. Just put it away in a safe place for now.

Just starting the journey, haven't yet filed... Until today(2/12/07)!

K-1

2/12/07 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation

2/16/07 - VSC received package

2/22/07 - Check has been deposited, now I can track!

2/23/07 - NOA1 Received via snail mail

3/9/07 - NOA2 via email!

3/15/07 - NOA2 via snail mail

3/19/07 - Called NVC, case sent to embassy on 3/15/07

4/19/07 - DS230 submitted to embassy

4/30/07 - Email from embassy: Interview scheduled for 6/19/07!

5/30/07 - Medical

6/19/07 - Interview!!! - Approved!!!

7/6/07 - VISA delivered!!!

7/21/07 - Fiance arrives

AOS

11/30/07 - Mailed packet Priority w/signature

12/2/07 - Received in Chicago

12/7/07 - Check cashed

12/10/07 - Received 3 NOA1s via snail mail

12/27/07 - RFE - Tax returns

12/27/07 - RFE returned

1/3/08 - RFE received at Lee's Summit

1/8/08 - I-485 Receipt # shows up in case status

1/15/08 - Case transferred to CSC

1/30/08 - Email: EAD Card production ordered

2/1/08 - Email: AP approval

2/8/08 - EAD card received

4/4/08 - RFE for full medical

6/9/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USPS)

6/16/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USCIS)

6/19/08 - Card production ordered

6/24/08 - Approval email & Welcome letter in mail

6/26/08 - Card arrives in the mail

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ummm hi everyone? I hope I haven't inadvertantly made people mad at me. It seems that lately when I post I am ignored. So if I offended anyone, sorry?

I just wanted to pop in and say hi. My NOA2 should be right around the corner.

I will have so many questions post NOA2 stage and I hope I don't become a pest!

Have a GREAT day everyone!

Ignored..on here never...i agree it has been a little slow on here..any has anything new and exciting going on..even a topic they want to chit chat about ?

I have a question...Does anyone on here SO has kis outside their marriage prior relationships ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Marlon has a 6 year old son who lives in England. Cute little guy, EXACT replica of Marlon!

Oh yeah, today is my 31st birthday! :dance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..CONGRATS AND ENJOY UR DAY !!

My husband has 3 other kids...all girl..very very cute kids, and so funny that his last daughter looks just like out daughter as if same mom and dad :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
This is kind of how Andre feels. Although, you get enough phone calls and enough stress from said phone calls and eventually you just stop taking the calls at all.

I really feel for. If you knew any of the horror stories, you would wonder why the guy would think of her at all.

Just goes to show the calibre of man he is.....Takes a damn fine man to be able to look past that, even if it can be frustrating....

I found though, in my experience, not speaking to your parents is a cardinal sin in Jamaica.

Whereas here people will say they don't speak to their parents and it's no big deal, in Jamaica most times the reaction will be of amazement....

Your right, when my husband was in Jamacia he would send money to his mother every week, inspight of the fact she has never done anything for him. Could you imagine how hurt he felt when someone who called themselves a friend came up to him talkin ####### bout how how could it be, he was making soo much money runnin taxi and he couldn't even even his mother any? He was hurt to know she was walking all over town talking bad about him, never about any of her other children who are not in any position to help at all, so they don't.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Other Timeline
Ummm hi everyone? I hope I haven't inadvertantly made people mad at me. It seems that lately when I post I am ignored. So if I offended anyone, sorry?

Don't say that, it's just been slow in this thread lately. If you have any questions just ask away.

I smell a NOA2 coming you way. Good luck :thumbs:

Ditto!! Congrats :thumbs:

Ignored..on here never...i agree it has been a little slow on here..any has anything new and exciting going on..even a topic they want to chit chat about ?

I have a question...Does anyone on here SO has kis outside their marriage prior relationships ?

Yes

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Marlon has a 6 year old son who lives in England. Cute little guy, EXACT replica of Marlon!

Oh yeah, today is my 31st birthday! :dance:

Happy birthday!!!!!! What are you doing to celebrate?

Just starting the journey, haven't yet filed... Until today(2/12/07)!

K-1

2/12/07 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation

2/16/07 - VSC received package

2/22/07 - Check has been deposited, now I can track!

2/23/07 - NOA1 Received via snail mail

3/9/07 - NOA2 via email!

3/15/07 - NOA2 via snail mail

3/19/07 - Called NVC, case sent to embassy on 3/15/07

4/19/07 - DS230 submitted to embassy

4/30/07 - Email from embassy: Interview scheduled for 6/19/07!

5/30/07 - Medical

6/19/07 - Interview!!! - Approved!!!

7/6/07 - VISA delivered!!!

7/21/07 - Fiance arrives

AOS

11/30/07 - Mailed packet Priority w/signature

12/2/07 - Received in Chicago

12/7/07 - Check cashed

12/10/07 - Received 3 NOA1s via snail mail

12/27/07 - RFE - Tax returns

12/27/07 - RFE returned

1/3/08 - RFE received at Lee's Summit

1/8/08 - I-485 Receipt # shows up in case status

1/15/08 - Case transferred to CSC

1/30/08 - Email: EAD Card production ordered

2/1/08 - Email: AP approval

2/8/08 - EAD card received

4/4/08 - RFE for full medical

6/9/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USPS)

6/16/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USCIS)

6/19/08 - Card production ordered

6/24/08 - Approval email & Welcome letter in mail

6/26/08 - Card arrives in the mail

Timeline

OMG girl it has just been slow. Ask many question. I know I have done my far share on here! Nobody is a pest :)!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :whistle:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

This Memorial weekend. I am going to my nieces 1 year birthday party whoopie. My brother threw a fit when I wouldnt give him some cheap plastic oriental maracas to my niece last week. I kept saying they are unsafe and break easy which is true but he wouldnt take no for an answer. So I said look you silly do you understand her birthday present know didnt you ask me for instruments!! Ugh know he knows what she is getting :angry:

Then I am cleaning my classrooms and packing up for the summer. Getting ready to teach 2nd graders for summer school. Cleaning for Dwains arrival. We decided we will both have our own bathrooms. So I don't fall in the toliet at night :yes: . I really can't wait for next weekend cause he will be here. We have a work party to go to and a free movie in the park. One of those wonderful blow up screens. We are buying our bed and he is helping me move furtinure for our free carpet cleaning. The best party there is a suprise party for him on Sunday! He thinks it is just the immediate family but its all of the family and his 2 guy friends hopefully! Thats our next weekend in a Nutshell. Oh yeah Monday we are going to the science and industry museum to see the new CSI exhibit should be fun. He loves CSI. Then after that he has to stay home why I go to work all week. I feel bad but its only for a month by August we should both be in school.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline

Thanks everyone! Nothing big, I opted to go for dinner with my best friend after work. Del Taco sounds really good! I'm kinda sad that mom's not here to wish me happy birthday but I got my VJ family! :dance: Just wating for that ever elusive NOA2. Where's Waldo as I think he has it! lol

HUGS to my Yardie family!

Timeline

Oh yeah I am delighted just checked the Science and Industry its a free admission day. WHOO!!! Now we only have to pay for the omniox and CSI exhibit :whistle:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline
This Memorial weekend. I am going to my nieces 1 year birthday party whoopie. My brother threw a fit when I wouldnt give him some cheap plastic oriental maracas to my niece last week. I kept saying they are unsafe and break easy which is true but he wouldnt take no for an answer. So I said look you silly do you understand her birthday present know didnt you ask me for instruments!! Ugh know he knows what she is getting :angry:

Then I am cleaning my classrooms and packing up for the summer. Getting ready to teach 2nd graders for summer school. Cleaning for Dwains arrival. We decided we will both have our own bathrooms. So I don't fall in the toliet at night :yes: . I really can't wait for next weekend cause he will be here. We have a work party to go to and a free movie in the park. One of those wonderful blow up screens. We are buying our bed and he is helping me move furtinure for our free carpet cleaning. The best party there is a suprise party for him on Sunday! He thinks it is just the immediate family but its all of the family and his 2 guy friends hopefully! Thats our next weekend in a Nutshell. Oh yeah Monday we are going to the science and industry museum to see the new CSI exhibit should be fun. He loves CSI. Then after that he has to stay home why I go to work all week. I feel bad but its only for a month by August we should both be in school.

Sounds good :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.