Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
everyone thinks that twins are hard to handle....but really it is not...i have been taking care of 2 sets of twins for the past 7 years....the first set was just shy of 3months when i started...took care of them until they were almost 5 years old and the second set i am taking care of i started when they were 7 months...and now they are 2 and a half....sure there are some trying times with them....but it all works out and it is great because they have a automatic playmate!!

twins runs in mikes family as well.... ;)

Thanks. A playmate ??? Never thought about it that way. So far my daughter is an only child and I am her entertainment :blink:

hello, I'm my son's entertainment. I like the way you stated that

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone...

So my move this past weekend was successful...nothing out of the ordinary. It is definitely different though...

Anyways I am asking for your prayers/kind words/love/or whatever else you can throw my way...things have definitely gotten ugly :( and the ####### is hitting the fan. I have and always will remain the bigger person with integrity and respect but it is getting really hard as the truth and all the gory details are starting to emerge. Andre has chosen to bad mouth me to basically everyone and while I am choosing to keep my mouth shut and if I do speak only speak facts, it is really getting hard. Andre has made himself out to be the victim and is playing it up for all its worth and all he can get out of it...which is really sad because what he says to me is usually the opposite of what he has been telling others :crying: Don't want to be a downer but would love some prayers.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have a question. They said when my husband gets his visa it is good until 2016. Is this right? I thought it was only good for 2 years? What did you guys all receive? Just curious.

Thanks

Jax

I will update the list when I get home from work today. I love the information and positive vibes!! I can post my story but I think everyone has heard it a million times on how we meet.

Time to get home

14 work days to go :whistle: until summer school. The count down queen has begun.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
I have a question. They said when my husband gets his visa it is good until 2016. Is this right? I thought it was only good for 2 years? What did you guys all receive? Just curious.

Thanks

Jax

I will update the list when I get home from work today. I love the information and positive vibes!! I can post my story but I think everyone has heard it a million times on how we meet.

Time to get home

14 work days to go :whistle: until summer school. The count down queen has begun.

Since you guys haven't been married for 2 years I would assume that you will get a conditional visa (CR visa) and have to remove them in 2 years time...if you got the 10 year (IR Visa) then they made a mistake but I am not sure what you would have to do about it.

Unless the visa itself is good for 10 years but the green card that he will get when he gets here is only valid for 2 years.

Timeline
Hey everyone...

So my move this past weekend was successful...nothing out of the ordinary. It is definitely different though...

Anyways I am asking for your prayers/kind words/love/or whatever else you can throw my way...things have definitely gotten ugly :( and the ####### is hitting the fan. I have and always will remain the bigger person with integrity and respect but it is getting really hard as the truth and all the gory details are starting to emerge. Andre has chosen to bad mouth me to basically everyone and while I am choosing to keep my mouth shut and if I do speak only speak facts, it is really getting hard. Andre has made himself out to be the victim and is playing it up for all its worth and all he can get out of it...which is really sad because what he says to me is usually the opposite of what he has been telling others :crying: Don't want to be a downer but would love some prayers.

Jamie - sorry to hear that. I thought about you all weekend. You know we're here for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
suppose to be my last trip to JA :whistle:

??? :huh:

Updated 5/9/07

Poll How long did you know your SO in person before you applied for their Visa? If anyone wants to participate

Less than 6 months 1 (Rhonda & Tony)

6 months to a year 2 AlienUKGirl and Marlita

One year 0

Two years 1 Ebony Sean

Three years 0

Four years 0

Five or more years 4 Jax, Anna, KimmyKashi, KKholiday

:whistle: Lets see...I filed for him 1 year after we met.( included five trips to JA and 1 trip to DR) I've only "known" him for about two months :wacko:

3.5 for me.

...and i got some good news late last night.

NOA2

yeah baby!!!!

Timeline

Updated 5/9/07

Poll How long did you know your SO in person before you applied for their Visa? If anyone wants to participate

One year 0

Two years 1 Ebony Sean

Three years 0

Four years 0

:whistle: Lets see...I filed for him 1 year after we met.( included five trips to JA and 1 trip to DR) I've only "known" him for about two months :wacko:

3.5 for me.

NOA2

yeah baby!!!!

Congrats on the NOA2!!!

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: Other Timeline
Hey everyone...

Jamie - sorry to hear that. I thought about you all weekend. You know we're here for you.

Ditto. Congrats on the move Jamie :thumbs:(L)(F)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

Updated 5/9/07

One year 0

Two years 1 Ebony Sean

Three years 0

Four years 0

3.5 for me.

NOA2

yeah baby!!!!

CONGRATS..TO YAH !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
some??? I e]

Don't they run in his family? :lol:

That's what I'm afraid of. His mother is a twin....just my luck....

Twins are made by the egg not the sperm, so if they run in YOUR family you got something to worry about.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
some??? I e]

Don't they run in his family? :lol:

That's what I'm afraid of. His mother is a twin....just my luck....

Twins are made by the egg not the sperm, so if they run in YOUR family you got something to worry about.

Thanks ;) No twins in my families.

Timeline

NOA2

yeah baby!!!!

Congrats!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.