Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes I have a illness that never goes away if I don't take meds. It stinks I can't even drink. I never told him about what the viral infection does when you are preggo. So he was bored one day online and found out that I need to have a C section so I am safe and the baby. This is true but I never told him that. Trust me he wants a kid like soon so he is like researching already. Like prenatal pills and all. Question did you prego ladies use prenatal pills before hand?

Yes, I started the Prenatal pills when I stopped my birth control. Since the first trimester is the most critical, it's a good idea since sometimes you don't even know you're pregnant til you're a month or two along. :luv:

So....Rhonda...are you saying the pregnancy was planned?

I noticed that as well...

How long did it take to get pregnant when you stopped taking BC pills?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
WOW I was on a roll to JA :blink: You know... I'm still not sure how in the heck I was able to afford all those trips :D

and the phone bills.....luv helps you find a way. :wacko:

Talk to me, lol, I've been to JA 10 times in the past 13 months and me and my big belly is going next week. to be honest he did pay for a couple of my trips.

When is your baby due?

We're planning a trip to JA this December and Damien said my belly better be big by then :blink::help:

No help for you...give that man some pickney :lol:

some??? I don't think so.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I miss my daughter. :( She went to FL w/my mom, my sister (and her two kids) to see my Grandmother. I didn't want to go b/c I'm saving my vacation time for JA this Aug (hopefully). Javon's nephew is getting married and I would like to go to the wedding.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Updated 5/9/07

Poll How long did you know your SO in person before you applied for their Visa? If anyone wants to participate

Less than 6 months 1 (Rhonda & Tony)

6 months to a year 2 AlienUKGirl and Marlita

One year 0

Two years 1 Ebony Sean

Three years 0

Four years 0

Five or more years 4 Jax, Anna, KimmyKashi, KKholiday

We met in August 2005, my first trip was July 2006 and I filed February 2007. So I guess we just passed six months meeting in person. :lol:

Just starting the journey, haven't yet filed... Until today(2/12/07)!

K-1

2/12/07 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation

2/16/07 - VSC received package

2/22/07 - Check has been deposited, now I can track!

2/23/07 - NOA1 Received via snail mail

3/9/07 - NOA2 via email!

3/15/07 - NOA2 via snail mail

3/19/07 - Called NVC, case sent to embassy on 3/15/07

4/19/07 - DS230 submitted to embassy

4/30/07 - Email from embassy: Interview scheduled for 6/19/07!

5/30/07 - Medical

6/19/07 - Interview!!! - Approved!!!

7/6/07 - VISA delivered!!!

7/21/07 - Fiance arrives

AOS

11/30/07 - Mailed packet Priority w/signature

12/2/07 - Received in Chicago

12/7/07 - Check cashed

12/10/07 - Received 3 NOA1s via snail mail

12/27/07 - RFE - Tax returns

12/27/07 - RFE returned

1/3/08 - RFE received at Lee's Summit

1/8/08 - I-485 Receipt # shows up in case status

1/15/08 - Case transferred to CSC

1/30/08 - Email: EAD Card production ordered

2/1/08 - Email: AP approval

2/8/08 - EAD card received

4/4/08 - RFE for full medical

6/9/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USPS)

6/16/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USCIS)

6/19/08 - Card production ordered

6/24/08 - Approval email & Welcome letter in mail

6/26/08 - Card arrives in the mail

Filed: Other Timeline
I miss my daughter. :( She went to FL w/my mom, my sister (and her two kids) to see my Grandmother. I didn't want to go b/c I'm saving my vacation time for JA this Aug (hopefully). Javon's nephew is getting married and I would like to go to the wedding.

I'll send you mine :yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm in the 6 months to 2 years category.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Timeline
Yes I have a illness that never goes away if I don't take meds. It stinks I can't even drink. I never told him about what the viral infection does when you are preggo. So he was bored one day online and found out that I need to have a C section so I am safe and the baby. This is true but I never told him that. Trust me he wants a kid like soon so he is like researching already. Like prenatal pills and all. Question did you prego ladies use prenatal pills before hand?

Yes, I started the Prenatal pills when I stopped my birth control. Since the first trimester is the most critical, it's a good idea since sometimes you don't even know you're pregnant til you're a month or two along. :luv:

see..she's thinking about it :whistle:

Be careful what you say, one can easily turn into some...you could have twins or be the first VJ triplets :whistle::lol:

Don't they run in his family? :lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Be careful what you say, one can easily turn into some...you could have twins or be the first VJ triplets :whistle::lol:

I was so hoping for twins...a boy and a girl so I could be finished. now I might have to go again but not anytime soon

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WOW I was on a roll to JA :blink: You know... I'm still not sure how in the heck I was able to afford all those trips :D

and the phone bills.....luv helps you find a way. :wacko:

Love does seem to make things work out doesn't it:yes:

The phone bills.... I am so glad to not have to make the long distance calls daily :yes: Although my calling card isn't getting much relief... Neil calls to JA everyday and talks with his friends :whistle:

I'll send you mine :yes:

I'll send you mine too :lol::lol:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

That's what I'm afraid of. His mother is a twin....just my luck....

One of my friends called this morning asking if I was pregnant...he had a dream I was pregnant with twins :huh:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

One of my friends called this morning asking if I was pregnant...he had a dream I was pregnant with twins :huh:

everyone thinks that twins are hard to handle....but really it is not...i have been taking care of 2 sets of twins for the past 7 years....the first set was just shy of 3months when i started...took care of them until they were almost 5 years old and the second set i am taking care of i started when they were 7 months...and now they are 2 and a half....sure there are some trying times with them....but it all works out and it is great because they have a automatic playmate!!

twins runs in mikes family as well.... ;)

Timeline
everyone thinks that twins are hard to handle....but really it is not...i have been taking care of 2 sets of twins for the past 7 years....the first set was just shy of 3months when i started...took care of them until they were almost 5 years old and the second set i am taking care of i started when they were 7 months...and now they are 2 and a half....sure there are some trying times with them....but it all works out and it is great because they have a automatic playmate!!

Thanks. A playmate ??? Never thought about it that way. So far my daughter is an only child and I am her entertainment :blink:

Timeline

Beware of those JA fish dreams :P

Thanks. A playmate ??? Never thought about it that way. So far my daughter is an only child and I am her entertainment :blink:

There you go...if she has little twins to keep occupied you will have given her another outlet of entertainment. Plus when she is older and moved out your twins would still have each other ;) Perfect :yes:

SJB you have already gone through the whole mothering process...twins would be a breeze for you. I am sure Damien would be tons of help as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.