Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes I have a illness that never goes away if I don't take meds. It stinks I can't even drink. I never told him about what the viral infection does when you are preggo. So he was bored one day online and found out that I need to have a C section so I am safe and the baby. This is true but I never told him that. Trust me he wants a kid like soon so he is like researching already. Like prenatal pills and all. Question did you prego ladies use prenatal pills before hand?

Yes, I started the Prenatal pills when I stopped my birth control. Since the first trimester is the most critical, it's a good idea since sometimes you don't even know you're pregnant til you're a month or two along. :luv:

So....Rhonda...are you saying the pregnancy was planned?

I noticed that as well...

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Updated 5/9/07

Poll How long did you know your SO in person before you applied for their Visa? If anyone wants to participate

Less than 6 months 1 (Rhonda & Tony)

6 months to a year 2 AlienUKGirl and Marlita

One year 0

Two years 1 Ebony Sean

Three years 0

Four years 0

Five or more years 4 Jax, Anna, KimmyKashi, KKholiday

Damien and knew each other 1 year before I applied for the K1. We met in August 03, went back Oct 03, Dec 03, Mar 04, May 04, July 04....applied August 04. Visa approved Oct 04, he came to the US Nov 04.

August 03 was my 7th and suppose to be my last trip to JA :whistle:

Edited by sjb1221

Filed: Other Timeline
suppose to be my last trip to JA :whistle:

??? :huh:

Updated 5/9/07

Poll How long did you know your SO in person before you applied for their Visa? If anyone wants to participate

Less than 6 months 1 (Rhonda & Tony)

6 months to a year 2 AlienUKGirl and Marlita

One year 0

Two years 1 Ebony Sean

Three years 0

Four years 0

Five or more years 4 Jax, Anna, KimmyKashi, KKholiday

:whistle: Lets see...I filed for him 1 year after we met.( included five trips to JA and 1 trip to DR) I've only "known" him for about two months :wacko:

Edited by Denden

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you all for your well wishes...I'm just glad that is done...I will complete my internship at the end of the month, but I'm not stressing about that any longer. Now, it's all about moving...I'm trying to locate to NC by the end of next month...I've had a couple of job interviews, so please pray for me Yardie fam...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Let's see...I met Gregory in June of '05. He proposed in July of '06, and I filed later that month...Between the time that I met him and the time we filed I visited him 6 times!!! And phone calls EVERY day (even now)...I don't even like to begin to think about the $$ I've spent on phone calls alone :wacko::wacko: And to think, we've got another 3 years of this...oh well...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
Congrats Belly's Girl :thumbs:

Michele - the DC Caribbean carnival is June 23-24..that's the only way we'll see in my costume :P I forgot the dates in Baltimore in July and September. I'll check with Trinidad. We also plan on attending the Jamaican Indpendence Day celebration Kelly was referring too.

Awwww....I'm going to miss it...That's my birthday weekend (June 23rd)--can u guess how old I'll be?? :whistle::whistle: Anyway, I plan on being in Jamaica during that time trying to get together some wedding stuff and spending time with my lovebug, sooo...maybe I can catch another one somewhere else....does anyone know if they have any sort of Carnival in NC? In fact, are there any Yardies up here that live in NC?? My friends and I also want to go to the big one in NY, but we're not sure if we're that brave yet...none of us have ever gone to one, so it should definitely be cool

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WOW I was on a roll to JA :blink: You know... I'm still not sure how in the heck I was able to afford all those trips :D

and the phone bills.....luv helps you find a way. :wacko:

Talk to me, lol, I've been to JA 10 times in the past 13 months and me and my big belly is going next week. to be honest he did pay for a couple of my trips.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Michele - the DC Caribbean carnival is June 23-24..that's the only way we'll see in my costume :P I forgot the dates in Baltimore in July and September. I'll check with Trinidad. We also plan on attending the Jamaican Indpendence Day celebration Kelly was referring too.

Awwww....I'm going to miss it...That's my birthday weekend (June 23rd)--can u guess how old I'll be?? :whistle::whistle: Anyway, I plan on being in Jamaica during that time trying to get together some wedding stuff and spending time with my lovebug, sooo...maybe I can catch another one somewhere else....does anyone know if they have any sort of Carnival in NC? In fact, are there any Yardies up here that live in NC?? My friends and I also want to go to the big one in NY, but we're not sure if we're that brave yet...none of us have ever gone to one, so it should definitely be cool

Good luck relocating :thumbs: I think Darah (doodle) just relocated to NC :unsure:

Where do you live now? How far of a relocation is it?

Timeline

How old will you be? I don't wanna guess but you look like a baby.

Not sure about carnivals in NC. Doodle just moved to NC...not sure what part. I've been wanting to go NY or Miami for years now but I'm scared too :unsure: I'll stick to my little ones for now.

Timeline
WOW I was on a roll to JA :blink: You know... I'm still not sure how in the heck I was able to afford all those trips :D

Talk to me, lol, I've been to JA 10 times in the past 13 months and me and my big belly is going next week. to be honest he did pay for a couple of my trips.

When is your baby due?

We're planning a trip to JA this December and Damien said my belly better be big by then :blink::help:

Filed: Other Timeline

When is your baby due?

We're planning a trip to JA this December and Damien said my belly better be big by then :blink::help:

No help for you...give that man some pickney :lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When is your baby due?

Litle miss is due July 10th - which is why I'm stressing over interview dates and not being there when he does interview

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.