5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Novel idea.   It will take yeara for anything like that to happen. Hell the dmv still demands things be faxed to them.   Who the hell has a fax?  The however can not accept scanned/emailed documents lol.  Whatever.    So yeah.  Its just the govt and im sure k1 visa processing is not in the budget for upgrades and improvements.  Hell we should all be grateful it works as well/half assed as it does.    My ex worked for HUD. Way up working on their accounting  software.  What a joke. They pay him 130k a year to work 3 days a week to check the programs that screw up all their accounting.  At 130k a year youd think hed be there 6 days a week and essential personnel. (Yes i know they dontwork 6 days a week)  But nope.

4 minutes ago, tab4768 said:

Very well thought out and I couldn't agree more with you. People keep saying that things can't be electronic because of hackers and #######. BS!!! This is the US government. They have so many blocks in place and even if some highly intelligent person could get through the walls, do ya honestly think they would go after the USCIS. Files still have to be reviewed by the Embassy, and they are well known to deny applications that the USCIS has approved. The excuses people give to the why's make my mind spin. 

Exactly.

I wonder if it even crossed their mind that paper documents can be stolen or photographed.

Additionaly, why not let the people submitting something electronically decide if they want to risk being hacked. I would gladly take the risk.

smh

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
48 minutes ago, eastcoastgroove said:

Mail has been opened, and we were approved!!!! The date on the NOA2 is May 19, and it arrived today in Dallas.  Our received date was February 14 (what is used for the scans), and our NOA1 was February 16.

I went back and looked at the scans for May 19 and for Feb 14 received date I only see a few files that were touched.  So keep the faith that even if it looks like there was little to no movement on your date, you may have actually been approved. I know that can be frustrating to hear from someone already approved but I am truly hoping for good news for everyone soon and I don't want to see anyone give up.  

Congratulations seeing this made me really happy. My NOA1 is February 17th but congrats to you and your fiance!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, eastcoastgroove said:

Mail has been opened, and we were approved!!!! The date on the NOA2 is May 19, and it arrived today in Dallas.  Our received date was February 14 (what is used for the scans), and our NOA1 was February 16.

I went back and looked at the scans for May 19 and for Feb 14 received date I only see a few files that were touched.  So keep the faith that even if it looks like there was little to no movement on your date, you may have actually been approved. I know that can be frustrating to hear from someone already approved but I am truly hoping for good news for everyone soon and I don't want to see anyone give up.  

I told you!!! So happy for you xx

1 hour ago, twinee said:

Noa1 date of 2/2 still waiting on Noa2.

2/2 NOA1 here too.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good news and bad news.

Good news is; I did not receive any junk mail today.

Bad news is; I did not receive ANY mail today.

On to day 96....

3 minutes ago, ChisolmTrail said:

Good news and bad news.

Good news is; I did not receive any junk mail today.

Bad news is; I did not receive ANY mail today.

On to day 96....

Haha, yes, sounds like me. Since I started watching my mail, I've only received 1 piece of mail in like a week. Normally the mailbox is bursting at the seams with junk and actual mail both. Good luck and I hope you and all of us still waiting, receive some mercy soon.

Edited by TriloByte

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

2 hours ago, eastcoastgroove said:

So glad for you. Been following you here and nice to see you got approved. Hope the rest of you get approved quickly and they move onto March.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, tab4768 said:

My receive date is February 9th. Seeing all the approvals (even RFE's) that were done to cases after that date is so discouraging. It should all be done on date received. That is how any processing job I ever worked at does things. 

Yes i know it is defiantly discouraging ! But what can we do but wait. I called uscis today and they just told me i was still within the average wait time so to give it a couple of months still... its just very frustrating , but i think we're pretty close , i mean they've been working on many february cases so we cant be too far off ! 

Lets keep hanging in there ! 😊

This is dbmathis BTW. I changed my profile up a bit. The profile image represents me staring across the ocean as I wait for my woman to return. 

Keep the hope alive that we will all be reunited with our loved ones soon!

Edited by TriloByte

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

4 hours ago, eastcoastgroove said:

Congrats!!!!! 🍾🎊🎈🎉 

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Timeline
5 hours ago, Laprincia said:

Congratulations seeing this made me really happy. My NOA1 is February 17th but congrats to you and your fiance!!!!!

Thank you! You will be soon! Fingers crossed your approval is already on its way!

3 hours ago, pajobra said:

So glad for you. Been following you here and nice to see you got approved. Hope the rest of you get approved quickly and they move onto March.

Thank you! March filers are up so soon and I can't wait to see you and the others in there start getting some good news.  

4 hours ago, prish17 said:

I told you!!! So happy for you xx

Thank you!! I know they will get to your RFE soon!! You're so close 😃

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 6:02 PM, Williamsnelson said:

hey guys, trying to start getting stuff together for the interview (have not received noa 2 yet)

can yall tell me how old can a police certificate be...i have one from jan 23rd 2017, should i get a more recent one.

my NOA1 date is feb 1st

also can a US citizens let me know the avg cost of vaccines, trying to figure out if to just get them done by my general practitioner in my home country (Trinidad)

thanks in advance guys!!!! :) and congrats to all those who received thus far.... light at the end of the tunnel...

approx. 300 to 350 us no your pc is valid for 1 year

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.