5,920 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

What did tier2 said? We're same waiting after rfe response sent.

They told me all I can do is wait 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 hours ago, iamdegie said:

wait, but there is no IRS tax return available for this year yet. so the only irs tax return, 1040 form, w2 available are only up to 2016. will these work? i guess there is always the employer letter and that can state current annual pay for 2017.

Right, so you don't know any deductions until tax time. You only have the Gross salary for 2017, which is whats put on the affidavit of support for Income. The tax returns are for previous 3 years 2016, 2015, 2014

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys, can anyone give me an estimated timeline as to how long it takes for our passports to return after the interview. The guy who took my interview congratulated me on my approval and said I can collect it in two weeks, so far it's been three weeks and no sign of passport :/

for all uae filers, here is a detailed post about my medical experience:

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

8 hours ago, momiDr said:

Hey guys, can anyone give me an estimated timeline as to how long it takes for our passports to return after the interview. The guy who took my interview congratulated me on my approval and said I can collect it in two weeks, so far it's been three weeks and no sign of passport :/

Which country are you dealing with? As it will most likely differ depending on your country.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, FlashLG said:

Which country are you dealing with? As it will most likely differ depending on your country.

Pakistan

also my ceac status is still received since July 17 which was the date of my interview 

Edited by momiDr

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, iamdegie said:

for all uae filers, here is a detailed post about my medical experience:

You had to have your immunization record translated for the appointment?

Just now, janet3 said:

You had to have your immunization record translated for the appointment?

I did not have my immunization record at all. That's why they gave me two vaccines at the time of my medical. That new vaccination record was in English so no need for a translation.

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
31 minutes ago, iamdegie said:

I did not have my immunization record at all. That's why they gave me two vaccines at the time of my medical. That new vaccination record was in English so no need for a translation.

Okay thanks!

My fiance and I had a conversation about this last night and I told him the immunization record didn't need translated  (he has his original) but would be transferred to the DS 3025....

Ugggghhhh......:huh:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
11 hours ago, momiDr said:

Hi im from Indonesia, i got my passport ready 3 days after the interview. Have you check your email maybe they need additional information. My parents just got approved on her tourist visa, my dad got confirmation that his passport is ready (3 days after interview), but my mom got email that she needs to give a few information for their additional ainstrative through email. So check your email and you can also call the embassy, you can also track your passport on the US embassy website.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 8/6/2017 at 4:42 AM, cherryblossoms916 said:

On the case tracker app or USCIS site. But they said it's not updated. Try to check your case.

Look likes there are lots of Feb. filers are still waiting. How long should we wait.😞

I feel you. Hoping that our NOA2 is on the way.

my NOA1 is Feb.20

Day 187...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, twinee said:

Day 187...

Hello! You're January filer. Look likes you waited for so long. I know how frustrating to wait for NOA2. But don't worry it's on the way

12 hours ago, momiDr said:

i guess it depends on the embassy. i got approved on the 2nd of aug, status showed the visa has been issued on 3rd-aug but i have not received my passport yet until now.

your 

56 minutes ago, janet3 said:

Okay thanks!

My fiance and I had a conversation about this last night and I told him the immunization record didn't need translated  (he has his original) but would be transferred to the DS 3025....

Ugggghhhh......:huh:

others can correct me if i'm wrong but translations if required, are required by the embassy and not the hospital or medical centre so you should be good.

your 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
33 minutes ago, miadugas902 said:

Hi im from Indonesia, i got my passport ready 3 days after the interview. Have you check your email maybe they need additional information. My parents just got approved on her tourist visa, my dad got confirmation that his passport is ready (3 days after interview), but my mom got email that she needs to give a few information for their additional ainstrative through email. So check your email and you can also call the embassy, you can also track your passport on the US embassy website.

Hi @miadugas902 !, I am so happy there's someone from Indonesia who just posted a comment. We just got Noa2, i need more info about the next steps to do for Indonesia beneficiary. I will send you message. Thank you in advance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.