5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Missabc said:

Hi @cherryblossoms916, Here is my timeline so far.

I-129F Sent: 21/02/2017

I-129F Received Date: 23/02/2017

I-129F NOA1: 28/02/2017

RFE: 12/07/2017

RFE Hard Copy Received: 17/07/2017

RFE Response Sent Back: 18/07/2017

RFE Received By USCIS: 21/07/2017

I-129F NOA2: 

I-129F NVC Received:

I keep refreshing the app like a mad woman lol. It doesn't help that California is an 8 hour time difference for me so each time our status has changed it's been really late at night. If you haven't already i would i call USCIS and just voice your concern that they haven't updated your status to received and that you are worried its got lost in the mail as it was sent over 3 weeks ago. Hopefully that will push them to have a look into it for you. 

We already called they said just wait till August. Hays!

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Camie said:

Try calling USCIS!  +1800-375-5283

I attempted to call using Skype too and it went through. I'll try calling later at 12am PH time for an update for ours.

Do you need to buy credits for skype to make a call to USCIS?

4 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

We already called they said just wait till August. Hays!

Seriously! It does not take a month for a letter to reach them in the post. I really don't get them at times. I'm sorry, i hope they have received it and have sent your approval out to you but just didn't bother to update the app. 

I-129F Sent: 21/02/2017                                                                                                                                                 Marriage: 12/01/2018

I-129F Received Date: 23/02/2017                                                                                                                               AOS/EAD/AP Sent :

I-129F NOA1: 28/02/2017

RFE: 12/07/2017

RFE Hard Copy Received: 17/07/2017

RFE Response Sent Back: 18/07/2017

RFE Received By USCIS: 21/07/2017

I-129F NOA2: 18/08/2017 (176 Days)

NVC Received: 31/08/2017 (13 Days)

NVC Left: 06/09/2017 (6 Days)

Consulate Received: 08/09/2017

Letter from embassy (Packet 3): 11/09/2017
Medical at Knightsbridge: 28/09/2017

Interview: 10/10/2017 APPROVED!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It will come soon ,the waiting is hard .but it will be worth it ,once things start rolling again ...wishing you speedy response 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Missabc said:

Seriously! It does not take a month for a letter to reach them in the post. I really don't get them at times. I'm sorry, i hope they have received it and have sent your approval out to you but just didn't bother to update the app. 

You're absolutely right. I'm really praying to hear something from them this month. Just an update that they received it and update my status I'll be fine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Anyone in this group retired, or using a retiree as a co-sponsor, and filled out the I-134? Thought I'd ask here before I post in the general forum.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
19 hours ago, Julia&Andrei said:

You are very welcome.  I don't think you will have any problem to fill out DS-160, but you will need  some info from your fiancee, his address, NOA1 number...., you will need your information about job, the date you was hired, your travel passport, something like that. Honestly, we were doing together, so I helped him. It is a little bit difficult to come together over the phone, due to our working schedule and time difference between countries. I think I sent you a russian forum for fiancee visa, you can find there step by step with images how to fill out DS-160. If you don't have it I will send this link over to you.

All the best!

hi)) i DID it...my interview date is 25 of august) it was the nearest date available at Moscow embassy)

I-129F Sent :                 2017-02-16

I-129F NOA1 :               2017-02-22

I-129F RFE(s) :              2017-06-15

RFE Reply(s) :               2017-06-20

APPROVED :                  2017-07-07  (135 days)

NOA2 hard copy:           2017-07-13

NVC received:                2017-07-19 (12 days)

NVC case # received:    2017-07-19

Left NVC:                    2017-07-22

Consulate received:    2017-07-24

Interview date:              2017-08-31 APPROVED

Visa in hands:                2017-09-23

US entry:                         2017-09-30

Wedding:                        2017-10-21 Las Vegas!

Timeline
2 hours ago, GInAustin said:

I did call and they are now saying that I'm within the timeframe "once again".  They will not do anything more until they adjust the processing date past my filing date or my filing is processed; which ever one comes first. 

Still holding out hope the NOA2 will magically appear in my mailbox one day soon.  Cheers to all.

When you called, what receipt number did you use? I was using the WAC receipt number but it's saying Im not entering the right amount of numbers. Thats the only receipt number I know!!

AOS Timeline: Camie (Beneficiary)

Dec 08, 2017:               Married!
June 23, 2018:             Filed AOS (we waited until our savings reached above poverty guideline since we both moved here from the PH with basically nothing)

Aug 20, 2018:              Biometrics (I asked to reschedule but USCIS never sent a new date, so I did walk-in.)
Nov 5, 2018:                Received RFE for I-864 joint sponsor

Timeline

I called the USCIS and when I would put in my receipt number, it would just tell me I'm not entering enough digits so obviously my call can't push through. This is so frustrating. They're clearly backed up or they messed up somewhere and are getting tons of calls so I feel as if they purposely block anyone who wants to inquire about their cases by phone. :(

June 23, 2018:             Filed AOS (we waited until our savings reached above poverty guideline since we both moved here from the PH with basically nothing)

Aug 20, 2018:              Biometrics (I asked to reschedule but USCIS never sent a new date, so I did walk-in.)

Timeline
2 hours ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Do you need to buy credits for skype to make a call to USCIS?

Nope! :)

Btw, do you know what address you sent your RFE to? Because when I sent mine through DHL, I had to search the correct address to make sure it got to the right office. It even had a room number. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Camie said:

I called the USCIS and when I would put in my receipt number, it would just tell me I'm not entering enough digits so obviously my call can't push through. This is so frustrating. They're clearly backed up or they messed up somewhere and are getting tons of calls so I feel as if they purposely block anyone who wants to inquire about their cases by phone. :(

You must include the WAC (922) and then the rest of your numbers.  It confused me the first time too.

Edited by GInAustin
Corrected the WAC number

Timeline
1 minute ago, GInAustin said:

You must include the WAC (923) and then the rest of your numbers.  It confused me the first time too.

Thank you for this! I'll try again right now :)

Timeline
Just now, GInAustin said:

Sorry, I mistyped the first time...  Should be 922, not 923

I just tried it (using 922, i realized your mistake) and it's giving me the same line of, "we're sorry, you did not enter the right amount of digits" I quit. Hahaha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.