5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, RaptureSongbird said:

I finally got through to someone today.  They had really messed up the spelling of the email address and even my fiance's name.  Finally got it all corrected and got the email.  Thanks everyone!

Hooray! Good Luck! make sure you don't pee before you go in, I made that mistake and had to drink 5 cups of water so i could provide a urine sample hahaha!

22 minutes ago, iamdegie said:

Congratulations! :D

Thank you!!!!(L)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ChristaandJosh said:

Thanks for the info. I'm doing cosponsor as well so wanted to get the info. London aren't too strict on it from what I have heard. And wasn't sure if it had to pen signed or pc signed if that makes sense. Thank you 

Yeah I don't think they are, they didn't have any qualms when i didn't provide the tax return they asked for. Yeah ours was pen signed, but a photocopy!:)

2 minutes ago, ChristaandJosh said:

Cool! I'm stretching things out a bit until I wait for paperwork. Our case reached London on Monday 😊

Ah, cool, same day that ours arrived too :)  I'm trying to push him to get his interview done as soon as possible even though I won't be flying to London until around September 30th and the both of us coming back on October 6th.  I'm trying to be good and wait for the "Approved!" after the interview before buying our plane tickets.  I just get nervous about the ticket cost and buying them less than 6 weeks before travel.  I'm also trying to fit in a concert the week that I'll be back in London so that's why I'm a little firm on the dates of travel  :D

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

6 minutes ago, EmGosh said:

Hooray! Good Luck! make sure you don't pee before you go in, I made that mistake and had to drink 5 cups of water so i could provide a urine sample hahaha!

Thank you!!!!(L)

Thanks for the tip, I didn't even think about that!  I'll make sure to let my fiance know.

And congrats on your approval!!!  :D

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

6 hours ago, LabOz said:

RFE receipt to NOA 2 can take up to 30 days so you "should" get your NOA2 within the next 9 days.

Congrats in advance.

I sure hope so 😔😔 thanks!

7 hours ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

we have the same issue, still waiting for an update. did the tracker shows they received your rfe response? Mine, still mail was sent but we already sent the response. :(

Yupp, showed they received it on 6/29..I literally sent it back the same exact date that I got it in the mail. Does it not say RFE was received? 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, RaptureSongbird said:

Thanks for the tip, I didn't even think about that!  I'll make sure to let my fiance know.

And congrats on your approval!!!  :D

Thank you:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 minutes ago, ardee91 said:

Yupp, showed they received it on 6/29..I literally sent it back the same exact date that I got it in the mail. Does it not say RFE was received? 

No update that they already received it.

4 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

No update that they already received it.

When did you receive the RFE and when did you send it? They received mine within a few days of me mailing it out. I would call them and check if they received it since you have no updates 😩 

Timeline
3 hours ago, rose_jay said:

Hi everyone! So I had my interview at the Montreal embassy yesterday and they told me I was approved! Yay! I'm just wondering how long does it actually take to receive the visa in the mail? They told me two weeks, is this approximately the right time frame? 

Congrats! Two weeks sounds just about right. From what I've read on other forums, most embassies usually issue in two weeks 

Timeline
1 hour ago, manisali45 said:

I try to get an interview date .At the embassy website they are asking file number.What number I supposed to write there,thanks for helping

Maybe they are asking for the case number....

Maybe someone else can chime in

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 minutes ago, JayeBird said:

Maybe they are asking for the case number....

Maybe someone else can chime in

@manisali45

case number is what NVC gives

receipt number is what USCIS gives

I have no idea what file number is

Edited by tab0712
editing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.