5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, RaptureSongbird said:

Ditto, same here, just called the non-immigrant line and they don't have it.  Today is 4 weeks since NOA2...

You'll want to call the immigrant number 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

I feel you guys day 135 here...infopass appt on Tuesday....plus I broke down and bought a ticket with the loan from affirm on cheapair to see him...2000+ dollars...luckily he'll help me pay...I leave August 7 to 14th....we'll be on krk islands in baska where he just opened a clothing shop for the season...been there last year ..its so beautiful ...powder blue sea...I feel so much relief to know I will see him soon...

I am curious what will the infopass appointment tell you? Will they be able to tell you more than ' normal processing times' ? Which stage is infopass most useful? 

There is availability everyday for where my fiance lives. I won't be going there until the end of the month, but is it something we should look into if no NOA2 by then..? 

K1 Visa                                                                                                                AOS                                                                                ROC

Feb 23/17 -  NOA1  ··· July  07/17 - NOA2                                                      Nov 14/17 Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765                         Jan 26/20 Mailed I-751 

Aug 07/17 -  at NVC ···  Aug 09/17 -  Case # Assigned                                Nov 16 & 20/17 - NOA's                                              Jan 30/20 - NOA

Aug 10/17 - Consulate Rec ···  Aug 12+14/17 - Packet 3/4                        Dec 20/18 Biometrics Appt                                     Mar 02/20 Biometrics Appt 

Aug 28/17 - Medical ···  Sep 27/17 - Interview Approved!                           Jan 25/18 - EAD/AP Approved                                 Oct 14/20 New Card Being Produced Approved!   

Oct 02/17 - Visa In Hand ···  Oct 22/17 -  POE · Peace Bridge                     Feb 01/18 - EAD/AP Card Received                         Oct 21/20 - New Card Received

Nov 01/17 - Married!                                                                                           Mar 13/18 - AOS Interview Approved!                     ??? ??/21 - ...N400?

Mar 21/18 -  Green Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Orit.d said:

I am curious what will the infopass appointment tell you? Will they be able to tell you more than ' normal processing times' ? Which stage is infopass most useful? 

There is availability everyday for where my fiance lives. I won't be going there until the end of the month, but is it something we should look into if no NOA2 by then..? 

I don't really know what they can or will do...I'm desperate...I do plan on printing proof that march cases are being approved so I can squash the whole....bullcrap processing times

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, goldenboi said:

I just spoke to a tier 2 officer about 5 mins ago. and she said we got approved today. IDK what to feel.

Oh MY!!!!!  So Happy for you!

Been watching your long wait time.  This is awesome!!! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, goldenboi said:

Should I celebrate or wait for the letter?  :mellow:

I remember a few weeks back someone got a call back from a Tier 2, and told them that their petition was just approved that day.  Within a few days, their letter showed up.  

Clearly, uscis has us gun shy, and their misinformation over and over until one day they say something different....  I say, Screw them idiots, Go celebrate!  You have earned it. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, goldenboi said:

I just spoke to a tier 2 officer about 5 mins ago. and she said we got approved today. IDK what to feel.

Congratulations!!! 😆😃😄☺

It's about time - what the hell took them so long???  Honestly, I believe some of these petitions get buried under the flood of cases they receive daily. They need to find a better way.

Hope those who are still waiting on NOA2  get some good news soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I just received a text from the USCIS telling me there is an update to my case and to check the case status on their website. I was very excited to do so because it has been 17 days since the case status was updated with a statement saying they received my evidence from the rfe. When I press the link and submitted my receipt number to check the case status it is exactly the same case status that I've had for 17 days.  So much for technology.

2 hours ago, goldenboi said:

Congrats!!! 

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

46 minutes ago, goldenboi said:

Thank you. You're one of the most helpful people here! It took mine 135 days. Hopefully to get my letter soon. 😀

Thanks! Just hanging out down in the trenches with everyone on here. I waited 131 days, but the approval was 125 days. You have me beat! :D

Edited by TriloByte

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.