5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Chris and Tin said:

I see.  That is confusing.  This blog I was reading said that you can go for a medical with the number and you can tell them that you got your number through a call to NVC, though it is advisable to bring the printout of the email from NVC.  And that once it is on "Ready" status, this means that the embassy is ready to interview you.  You can check http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/.  This is where you can set your appointment.

You can also send an email to NVC so they can provide you the email of your NVC case.

That was our idea too but ofcourse we want to make sure before doing anything as I asked one of the member here who's also has a beneficiary in ph told me that they received a packet 3 (interview instruction) through email. That's why we're really confused. We cant afford any errors right now since we want to be together before september

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
18 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

In transit for a week I thought it only took 3-5 days 😨 Ours has been in transit since Sunday 

I know! well my fiancé sent me some documents in the mail, and the fastest he could get them here was a week and that cost him $60! so i don't know how the NVC could get them here faster, but hopefully any day now! I've scheduled my interview because i'm just so impatient haha!

Timeline
9 hours ago, aradracing02 said:

Hi guys, so i have an interesting one ... after 2.5 weeks after NOA2 i decided to call NVC , wich was las wednesday and i told the case had been received on that day, then i called on friday and they said they had not received it , so who the hell is right ? Right? 

My fiance told me to send an inquiry theu nvc website. 

I called on Monday , nope we havent received it , Holiday was close , got up today and called around 9, Nope we have not received it from USCIS , it can take up to 6 weeks! 😞😞😞😞😞

then same day at around 12 pm i received the emails with our case numbers and its already showing as in transit!  

Sending out that inquiry might also be a good idea, since is something more formal than calling. 

Oh how strange! Nothing seems to be simple, does it! Do both the petitioner and the benificary recieve emails at this stage? 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Alya and Joe said:

Congratulations! finally!!!! next step) its wonderful)

we are at 134 day and no news about noa2( hope it will come soon as im worried a lot already...

did you recieve any e-mail notice about noa2 or just got the snail mail?

Hiya. Nope my fiance didn't recieve any email. The letter says we were approved 28th June and he recieved the letter last night. Took a while via snail mail. 🐌💌 you should hear something very soon! Our dates are close together! I bet you hear something this week! Snail mail is the worst though! I wish they could update via case checker. It would save breakdowns and anxiety!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi guys! How many people are still waiting for noa2 from Feb? Today is 155 for me and I keep saying this will be the week but not feeling it. I called uscis Monday and they told me to wait until the online site said I was outside of processing time. I don't see how it can take 5 months to get a noa2 without any word. Hopefully once I get it I will not get hung up at the nvc for a long time as well. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, KonE said:

That was our idea too but ofcourse we want to make sure before doing anything as I asked one of the member here who's also has a beneficiary in ph told me that they received a packet 3 (interview instruction) through email. That's why we're really confused. We cant afford any errors right now since we want to be together before september

My fiance never got the packet, she went ahead and scheduled all when the "Ready" message was on the CEAC website. She was able to schedule all.

She always checks with other people going through the same process first.  Her interview is tomorrow morning at 10:40 AM, hoping it is easy for her.  I am nervous as hell, but really should be fine.  (and the packet still has not arrived)  I will tell you how it goes tomorrow.  Send your prayers and luck to her.

9 minutes ago, twinee said:

Hi guys! How many people are still waiting for noa2 from Feb? Today is 155 for me and I keep saying this will be the week but not feeling it. I called uscis Monday and they told me to wait until the online site said I was outside of processing time. I don't see how it can take 5 months to get a noa2 without any word. Hopefully once I get it I will not get hung up at the nvc for a long time as well. 

I think the hangup after NOA2 is USCIS forwarding the petition to NVC. NVC itself will go fast.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

FINALLY! The embassy has our case and it says READY! It's like a dream! Can't really believe it's happening. :blink:

Congrats and good luck :)

Just tried the NVC again, still claiming it hasn't been received.  Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since NOA2.  Starting to get a little nervous now that it's been lost/misplaced and I'm going to have to recreate our packet again.

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

2 hours ago, EmGosh said:

I know! well my fiancé sent me some documents in the mail, and the fastest he could get them here was a week and that cost him $60! so i don't know how the NVC could get them here faster, but hopefully any day now! I've scheduled my interview because i'm just so impatient haha!

Just checked ceac case status our visa is at embassy and ready for interview lol 😂 

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Vince-Rina said:

My fiance never got the packet, she went ahead and scheduled all when the "Ready" message was on the CEAC website. She was able to schedule all.

She always checks with other people going through the same process first.  Her interview is tomorrow morning at 10:40 AM, hoping it is easy for her.  I am nervous as hell, but really should be fine.  (and the packet still has not arrived)  I will tell you how it goes tomorrow.  Send your prayers and luck to her.

Wow thank you! So what nvc letter does she bring on her medical? Btw goodluck on the interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.