5,920 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

I think it's awful you've been waiting so long 😔 can't imagine the stress you are both feeling ☹️ I don't get why you still have no NOA2 and us March filers are getting ours 

I know, it's so confusing! My mood everyday now is just blah. We're out of options, we've tried calling, emailed the congressman, nothing worked. So now I have to just sit quietly waiting for what feels like an eternity :(

I-129F Sent: 21/02/2017                                                                                                                                                 Marriage: 12/01/2018

I-129F Received Date: 23/02/2017                                                                                                                               AOS/EAD/AP Sent :

I-129F NOA1: 28/02/2017

RFE: 12/07/2017

RFE Hard Copy Received: 17/07/2017

RFE Response Sent Back: 18/07/2017

RFE Received By USCIS: 21/07/2017

I-129F NOA2: 18/08/2017 (176 Days)

NVC Received: 31/08/2017 (13 Days)

NVC Left: 06/09/2017 (6 Days)

Consulate Received: 08/09/2017

Letter from embassy (Packet 3): 11/09/2017
Medical at Knightsbridge: 28/09/2017

Interview: 10/10/2017 APPROVED!!!!

7 minutes ago, Missabc said:

I know, it's so confusing! My mood everyday now is just blah. We're out of options, we've tried calling, emailed the congressman, nothing worked. So now I have to just sit quietly waiting for what feels like an eternity :(

I would try for calling every day next week for an answer 😉 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Me and her said:

Are there any Febuary filers who are still wating for their NOA2. 136 days today and still waiting :(:(

I'm still waiting also...

37 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

@Missabc @janet3 @Me and her

I have all of you on my notifications list. I want to know the second you all are approved so that I can congratulate you! You all have been very strong and patient with all things considered. You're almost there, hang int here!

Thank you TriloByte :) me and my fiancée were so happy for you when you got approved :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Me and her said:

Are there any Febuary filers who are still wating for their NOA2. 136 days today and still waiting :(:(

we are also waiting..((( today is 123 days..we got RFE and sent what they asked for last week, they got our response already..so now we have hopes to get any good news next week.its very frustrating to wait that long!!!

I-129F Sent :                 2017-02-16

I-129F NOA1 :               2017-02-22

I-129F RFE(s) :              2017-06-15

RFE Reply(s) :               2017-06-20

APPROVED :                  2017-07-07  (135 days)

NOA2 hard copy:           2017-07-13

NVC received:                2017-07-19 (12 days)

NVC case # received:    2017-07-19

Left NVC:                    2017-07-22

Consulate received:    2017-07-24

Interview date:              2017-08-31 APPROVED

Visa in hands:                2017-09-23

US entry:                         2017-09-30

Wedding:                        2017-10-21 Las Vegas!

13 minutes ago, Alya and Joe said:

we are also waiting..((( today is 123 days..we got RFE and sent what they asked for last week, they got our response already..so now we have hopes to get any good news next week.its very frustrating to wait that long!!!

I hope you get approved next week. We all need to move into the second step...to feel that we are finally getting closer. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, TriloByte said:

@Missabc @janet3 @Me and her

I have all of you on my notifications list. I want to know the second you all are approved so that I can congratulate you! You all have been very strong and patient with all things considered. You're almost there, hang int here!

Thank you TriloByte....

Timeline
2 hours ago, Me and her said:

Janet you are in my prayers. I hope we get it in the same day :)

You are in mine also. It would be wonderful if we received the NOA2 on the same day (along with everyone else waiting). Hopefully this week.

At this point....I swear that I'm going to have the NOA2 framed and hang it on the wall so I can look at it all day. :)

Timeline
3 hours ago, Missabc said:

I have done the same....congressman, called....

And I am not good with patience  (as everyone here can probably see.....and my fiance is now well aware of) I am not quite sure how much longer I can hold out before my head explodes....or I start screaming at people on the phone  (which is why I couldn't bring myself to call the USCIS last week) :angry:

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, Me and her said:

Day 122 for me. :(

1 hour ago, janet3 said:

And I am not good with patience  (as everyone here can probably see.....and my fiance is now well aware of) I am not quite sure how much longer I can hold out before my head explodes....or I start screaming at people on the phone  (which is why I couldn't bring myself to call the USCIS last week) :angry:

Quoting this because this is how I exactly feel. You are not alone, Janet! Praying for everyone to be with their loved ones soon!:clock:

1 hour ago, janet3 said:

I just lol'ed to my fiance at your comment about frameing it and hanging it on the wall, I said that'll be me too lol! Yeah my fiance had to really keep his cool when he called, I wouldn't of been able to do it because like you I've had enough of the lies from USCIS and would've got mad!

I-129F Sent: 21/02/2017                                                                                                                                                 Marriage: 12/01/2018

I-129F Received Date: 23/02/2017                                                                                                                               AOS/EAD/AP Sent :

I-129F NOA1: 28/02/2017

RFE: 12/07/2017

RFE Hard Copy Received: 17/07/2017

RFE Response Sent Back: 18/07/2017

RFE Received By USCIS: 21/07/2017

I-129F NOA2: 18/08/2017 (176 Days)

NVC Received: 31/08/2017 (13 Days)

NVC Left: 06/09/2017 (6 Days)

Consulate Received: 08/09/2017

Letter from embassy (Packet 3): 11/09/2017
Medical at Knightsbridge: 28/09/2017

Interview: 10/10/2017 APPROVED!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.