5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/16/2017 at 6:45 PM, ChisolmTrail said:

When you get that message, press 1. Even if you are not prompted, just press 1 during that message. I did that and it sent me to the next menu where I pressed 7.

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline
6 minutes ago, JulzGhen said:

That why I can't call, I would probably go crazy they might throw away my file.

It seems like they forgot the 2/28 filers. Several March filers were approved already. They just skipped 2/28 for some reason. Nothing makes sense. Nothing. :unsure:

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Williamsnelson said:

july 10th interview date!!!!!!!! :)))

Congrats. off topic. CNN's Anthony Bourdain is doing a special travel episode about Trinidad

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
5 hours ago, prish17 said:

Question?! 

Does anyone know what the application receipt / petition number on the ds-160 form refers to? 

Is it the wac number or the nvc number ?

thanksss 

I actually called the Embassy and asked the same and the told me to use the NVC number so now i am good to go with interview scheduled for july 20th.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, goldenboi said:

It seems like they forgot the 2/28 filers. Several March filers were approved already. They just skipped 2/28 for some reason. Nothing makes sense. Nothing. :unsure:

Yes, feel miserable checking the mailbox everyday just to see nothing but bills.

40 minutes ago, goldenboi said:

You're absolutely right, USCIS does not make sense. Nail on the head.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

2 hours ago, HoneyMar said:

I have a  NOA1 date of 2/28/2017.   Just sent in evidence re: an RFE.  It arrived at the CSC today.  I hope to be approved within a week.  But, no, at this point you are not the only one.  And I think there are quite a few Feb. folks still waiting for NOA2.  My prayers for you and us all.

I had check it this morning.. our application got approved today..

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ahnelle said:

I had check it this morning.. our application got approved today..

Congrats....I pray mine is sometime soon. 😀. A little hopeful now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
7 hours ago, Williamsnelson said:

this is a good question, i would reach out to the uscis, nvc and the france us embassy for an answer on this. i know normally a change of address for the petitioner needs to be reported. but if packet 3 and 4 are mailed via snail mail i guess it will need to be updated as well. 

Thank you so much!  It looks like we need to contact NVC probably as that was the only other bit of information we found regarding this from a very old post.  I appreciate your answer :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi all,do you know how long our non-criminal record will be available? Because I made 3 copies at the beginning when I applied for k1,I don't know if I need to renew or not,thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, SugarLai said:

Hi all,do you know how long our non-criminal record will be available? Because I made 3 copies at the beginning when I applied for k1,I don't know if I need to renew or not,thanks

Usually it shouldn't be older than 6 months.

14 hours ago, Dhanu and Justin said:

So, Justin is going to send the forms to me today. Can anyone please make sure if we have got it all.

These are the documents he will send me. Please, tell me if we are missing anything.

I - 134 with a letter from the bank, a letter from the employer. Tax returns. He doesn't have pay stubs as they are electronic so mentioned it in a cover letter.

He will also send me copies of his passport, birth certificate. OR do i need the originals of those as well? Is colour copies preferred or black and white okay? 

I didn't know i need copies of the petitioner's birth certificare or passport. So is the list complete now? Birth certificate, passport I-134, letter from the employer, Tax returns pay stubs (for who has em) updated letter of intent. Is that it? What if the petitioner doesn't have a passport?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.