5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
27 minutes ago, eastcoastgroove said:

So did it just let you schedule finally (and all you had to do was wait)? Just so I know when it's time for me to schedule. 

I had to email the website as instructed on a page that showed up when it didn't want to process. They responded to that e-mail really quickly and made my case number ready to schedule. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
3 hours ago, prish17 said:

That's exactly what I did!! I took my frustrations out on the receptionists at the GP 😂😂

Day 119 here....sadness

5 hours ago, Dhanu and Justin said:

So, Justin is going to send the forms to me today. Can anyone please make sure if we have got it all.

These are the documents he will send me. Please, tell me if we are missing anything.

I - 134 with a letter from the bank, a letter from the employer. Tax returns. He doesn't have pay stubs as they are electronic so mentioned it in a cover letter.

He will also send me copies of his passport, birth certificate. OR do i need the originals of those as well? Is colour copies preferred or black and white okay? 

Don't forget that it's best if he also sends an updated letter of intent to marry with a new date on it close to your interview date.

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ahnelle said:

hi guys just asking if im the only feb filer here who doesnt have noa2 yet?? Feb 27 Noa1..

I have a  NOA1 date of 2/28/2017.   Just sent in evidence re: an RFE.  It arrived at the CSC today.  I hope to be approved within a week.  But, no, at this point you are not the only one.  And I think there are quite a few Feb. folks still waiting for NOA2.  My prayers for you and us all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 hour ago, goldenboi said:

Day 119 here. Frustrated. Confused. Helpless.:(

Im with u...119 for me too...I'm starting to break....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
42 minutes ago, HoneyMar said:

I have a  NOA1 date of 2/28/2017.   Just sent in evidence re: an RFE.  It arrived at the CSC today.  I hope to be approved within a week.  But, no, at this point you are not the only one.  And I think there are quite a few Feb. folks still waiting for NOA2.  My prayers for you and us all.

Yes, noa1 on 28 also.

Filed: Timeline
23 minutes ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

Im with u...119 for me too...I'm starting to break....

Been having the exact same feeling for days. I spoke to a tier 2 officer today and got the same "wait for 1-2months, still processing january" response. :unsure: Same response i got more than a week ago

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, goldenboi said:

Been having the exact same feeling for days. I spoke to a tier 2 officer today and got the same "wait for 1-2months, still processing january" response. :unsure: Same response i got more than a week ago

That why I can't call, I would probably go crazy they might throw away my file.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.