NAO2 : 6 /09/2107

Good luck to everyone of you!

Yay!!!!!! Congrats!!! This is 6 so far. 

Keep 'em coming!

We are half way through our journey. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

hi

we just got our NOA2 and I would like to inquire what is next? is there anything we must start working on it now? or shall we wait for something? on the USCIS website it says they will mail the hard copy so after we receive it what next?

thank you

----------------------------------------------

Diversity is the Spice of life and I add ; translation is the mother of all sciences.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chaud18 said:

Hello so we got approved 😀😀😀😀 Noa1 2/9 . RFE 5/30. RFE received 6/9 . Approval 6/14 !!!!!! Wow so the RFE are getting approved fast also ! And the online tracker also says approve ! So it's working now for me lol !!!! Congrats everyone 😀😀😀😀

Awesome! Congrats!!!!! That's 7.

I hope everyone who is still awaiting gets their approval today or tomorrow. 

Hang tight.  It's coming soon. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Oh my wow, I got an automatic email response, it said for immigration issue to contact a specific number, the rep sent me an authorization form, he and I both have to sign it, I will email it to him and he will sign and scan and email back, yes yes yes, finally....some help.

Edited by Lovemycroatianman
Spelling

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, AnnieBee said:

Sorry i'm new to this...never thought i'd finally get to this stage but can anyone tell me what's the next step right after NOA2? Call the NVC in a couple of weeks ask for a case number?!

Yes that's next.  Eventually they will send a letter, but faster to call and find out for yourself sooner.   Good Luck !!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, AnnieBee said:

Is it 2 weeks since NOA2 date or 2 weeks since i got it in the mail...cause the letter arrived like 6 days after the NOA2 was approved.

Two weeks after NOA2 date

Then as much as you have patience for after, if the answer is not soon enough.  Again, Good Luck

5 hours ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

APPROVED! I got the email from USPS that I had a letter from USCIS and i had to go home and check. The file was approved 6/10 and i received the letter today. No email or app update. 

I couldn't be more excited! I video called him and we opened it together. Happy tears!

Congrats!!! It's so nice seeing people receive their NOA2's. 

Still waiting for mine.. 2/23 was my NOA1 :( Anyone else with the same NOA1?

3 hours ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

Congrats to all the approvals....I'm sitting here still waiting....my received was Feb 21st....still absolutely nothing on the case......and my grandma who raised me just died on Sunday....he was hoping to meet her before she died.....I knew she wouldn't make it......sadness....it's taken the hope outta my wait.....at least for now.....

I feel you..my NOA1 was 2/23.

Best of luck!! Fingers crossed for the both of us!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

APPROVED! I got the email from USPS that I had a letter from USCIS and i had to go home and check. The file was approved 6/10 and i received the letter today. No email or app update. 

I couldn't be more excited! I video called him and we opened it together. Happy tears!

CONGRATS!!!!! We got our approval today too!!!!!!! :):):) 

Found out by the app, then didn't believe it so I checked the uscis.gov website. APPROVED!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.