5,920 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

Well... no NOA2 today. Here comes day 127...

Oh, I forgot to add my positive note from yesterday! I started a gift registry for us at Bed, Bath & Beyond! So much fun! :D

I am cheering for you! Hang in there. 

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, TriloByte said:

I am cheering for you! Hang in there. 

Thanks, Trilobyte! When we finally get the petition approved, all I ask is that you drink a Shiner and eat some Taco Cabana in tribute ;)

Just now, TexasHeartsIndia said:

Thanks, Trilobyte! When we finally get the petition approved, all I ask is that you drink a Shiner and eat some Taco Cabana in tribute ;)

Hahaha! Well, then I bet I will be having that very soon because I bet your approval is right around the corner.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
16 hours ago, KonE said:

Hi! Im new here but i am stalking this page on daily basis since january 😬 

So received our Noa2 today via mail

had an RFE may 22 they receive our response June 5 and was approved June8 

here's my question my k2 name is not on our NOA2 should I bother?

NOA1 feb 1st

you know now i am wondering the same thing lol, my K2 isn't on our NOA2 either!!

Hopefully someone can answer this for us!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

NVC update. If you watch the Processing Times here on VJ, it is showing the NOA2 to NVC Receive Date of May 24. Which is 20 days.

I am normally a very passive person. But I just called NVC and our Petition was received yesterday. 

NOA2, May 30

NVC Received June 12

14 days. The lady who answered the phone said she expects it to leave NVC by Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
23 hours ago, TriloByte said:

Thanks!

It truly was amazing how the stress just vanished when I saw that letter. It's really impossible to explain the feeling. Only someone that's experienced this knows. Amen to looking forward to the Journey to NVC

I am hoping everyone who is still waiting on NOA2 gets good news soon. We will help each other across that finish line and celebrate together when this is all over and are back with those we love.

TriloByte,

The stress level for me is much lower after NOA2. But I have good news. When you hear positive news from NVC, Just As Incredible. 

Good Luck Brother.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
31 minutes ago, ralph87 said:

you know now i am wondering the same thing lol, my K2 isn't on our NOA2 either!!

Hopefully someone can answer this for us!

I checked some topics about it. But its an old post . But it says there k2 is not really on NOA2 😉 But still I want to make sure

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, WayneAdoresWendy said:

NVC update. If you watch the Processing Times here on VJ, it is showing the NOA2 to NVC Receive Date of May 24. Which is 20 days.

I am normally a very passive person. But I just called NVC and our Petition was received yesterday. 

NOA2, May 30

NVC Received June 12

14 days. The lady who answered the phone said she expects it to leave NVC by Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the update, I received our case number on 6/8, and it is still there, perhaps they send out in batches much the same way the receive them in batches.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hello Everyone, 

I had a question regarding an RFE. I requested a 2nd copy of my RFE because I was in the process of moving and it didn't show up, but then after 2 weeks it showed up and I responded on Friday. I just got a response today regarding my request for a 2nd copy of my RFE and I'm confused. It talks about approval instead of mailing me the RFE. Can you please read and let me know if you think we are approved? 

----------------------------------------

On 05/31/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.  Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
 -- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
 -- Information not available

Case type:
 -- I129F

Filing date:
 -- 02/14/2017 

Type of service requested:
 -- Non-Delivery of RFE Notice

The status of this service request is:

On 05/31/2017, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-129F to notify us that you have not received your Approval Notice that our electronic systems show was sent to you. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

An Approval Notice was sent to the address of record on 06/13/2017.  Please allow 14 business days from the date of mailing for receipt.  If you do not receive the notice within 14 business days from the date of mailing, please contact the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to request a duplicate notice and verify we have your correct address of record on file.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jon&Anna said:

Hello Everyone, 

I had a question regarding an RFE. I requested a 2nd copy of my RFE because I was in the process of moving and it didn't show up, but then after 2 weeks it showed up and I responded on Friday. I just got a response today regarding my request for a 2nd copy of my RFE and I'm confused. It talks about approval instead of mailing me the RFE. Can you please read and let me know if you think we are approved? 

----------------------------------------

On 05/31/2017 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.  Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
 -- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:
 -- Information not available

Case type:
 -- I129F

Filing date:
 -- 02/14/2017 

Type of service requested:
 -- Non-Delivery of RFE Notice

The status of this service request is:

On 05/31/2017, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-129F to notify us that you have not received your Approval Notice that our electronic systems show was sent to you. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

An Approval Notice was sent to the address of record on 06/13/2017.  Please allow 14 business days from the date of mailing for receipt.  If you do not receive the notice within 14 business days from the date of mailing, please contact the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to request a duplicate notice and verify we have your correct address of record on file.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Congratulations. Looks approved to me. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

Well... no NOA2 today. Here comes day 127...

Oh, I forgot to add my positive note from yesterday! I started a gift registry for us at Bed, Bath & Beyond! So much fun! :D

Right there with you....

I'm keeping fingers crossed for you....Hopefully this week.....

I have made 587 paper cranes  (making 1000) I started making cranes when my wait started....yep 587....I'll have 600 by tomorrow morning.... 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Kamikazi718 said:

quick, stupid question!

Do I-129F filers have to follow the "The Immigrant Visa Process" as described on the NVC website?

Have you received your File number from NVC? When we received ours, the lady went over some quick tips with me. When you get your File number, take a deep breath and ask them your questions.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

GUYS! I am Feb.2017 filer. should i be worried bcos we got RFE today? and today is the 4th month after NO1.

There are others probably better qualified to answer your question. This is an extremely stressful time for us all. Relax, see what comes, they only need help clarifying something so they can send on your File. If you need help, just ask. I promise. Once you receive NOA2, all wounds heal quickly. 

Best Wishes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.