5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
23 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

The bunny is definitely happier, but still is looking across the ocean, waiting for her to return.

Woot!! So happy for you and all the approvals today! :jest:

I didn't notice in the past (because who cares about snail-mail these days) but I don't think the USPS comes to my apartment on Mondays. I NEVER get any mail on Mondays. So maybe that means I'll have good news tomorrow??? PLEASE!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, ChisolmTrail said:

NOA1 2/17. Yes, NOA2 received via mail on 5/30, approval date 5/24. received MNL case number on 6/8 at 9:30 pm EST.

Thanks! I hope mine will be next. bcos we filed ours last 2/15. 

7 minutes ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

I didn't notice in the past (because who cares about snail-mail these days) but I don't think the USPS comes to my apartment on Mondays. I NEVER get any mail on Mondays. So maybe that means I'll have good news tomorrow??? PLEASE!!

Well, VJ will not let me give more than 50 reputations per day. Thank you so much and I really hope you get yours tomorrow!

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
2 hours ago, EmGosh said:

We finally got our NOA2 today in the mail!!!!!! I have not stopped crying all day I'm so happy and relieved:cry::D

So next step is, I know we wait for the NVC to receive it and call them for our number, but my question is, by getting this new NVC number via phone how does that speed up in the process? Do we use that number for the DS 160? Or is it so I can schedule my medical exam (although I have heard you need the hard copy of the number for that?) Just a bit unsure and I'm eager to get moving with the rest of the process asap!

Thank you everyone for all your support and good wishes to one another!!!!! May good luck shine on you, have a great day!(L)

NOA1- Feb 14th

NOA2- June 12th

KEEP IN MIND Every country is different in their particular processes, but here was mine... As soon as we received the Case# and IIN# from NVC, I sent it over to my fiancee via e-mail which I wrote, just short and simple "here's our case number WRWxxxxxxxxxx, and here's our IIN#xxxxxxxx" with those numbers in hand she was able to call the consulate specified Dr.'s offices and schedule her medical. Once her medical was complete, we waited for packet 3 to arrive just in case something was written in it which we may need for the final processes. Once she received Packet-3 we completed the DS-160 form, paid the visa fee, and scheduled our interview. Over all it took maybe two weeks, I wanted to confirm the embassy had her paperwork before we did anything because I know these processes can take a lot of time, the medical results alone take about a week to get to the embassy, so everything is a well calculated game of chess you could say, if you play your cards right you can skim through relatively quickly, and big thanks to this forum and all its members because without it I would've been lost...

Our interview is this Wednesday, I'm so anxious and excited... Good luck to everyone still waiting on NOA2 your days will come very soon, then it flies by almost as if every week there is a new step in the process...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
36 minutes ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

I understand you completely....my mail person didn't run today either  (and never does on Monday).....Don't they have an oath? Something about snow, rain, flood....I don't remember it saying "all that but we aren't running on a sunny Monday"

Timeline
16 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Is there anyone here still waiting for their NO2 for 120 days or more? your reply will be much appreciated. :rolleyes:

Yes...very much so....I think I'm at a 130 days...I stopped counting 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Is there anyone here still waiting for their NO2 for 120 days or more? your reply will be much appreciated. :rolleyes:

I stopped counting, but yes... Our NOA1 is Feb 6th. Over four months now...

Timeline
5 minutes ago, janet3 said:

Yes...very much so....I think I'm at a 130 days...I stopped counting 

Hi Janet3! did you try to follow up? mine is Feb. 15

Edited by cherryblossoms916

Timeline
2 minutes ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

I stopped counting, but yes... Our NOA1 is Feb 6th. Over four months now...

Hi! Thanks. so , I am not the only one. Now I wonder who's still waiting for over 5 mos now. This is really frustrating. :unsure:

Timeline
Just now, cherryblossoms916 said:

Hi Janet3! When did you file your petition?

I sent the k1 off on 1/26. It was received 2/2 with an NOA1 of 2/6......I think TexasHeartsIndia and I have similar timelines....

Just now, cherryblossoms916 said:

Hi! Thanks. so , I am not the only one. Now I wonder who's still waiting for over 5 mos now. This is really frustrating. :unsure:

Just head over to the January and December threads. There are a few who have been waiting for over 5 months unfortunately :( 

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Hi Janet3! did you try to follow up? mine is Feb. 15

Yes. About 3 weeks ago....I received the standard "working on December 15 cases"

Timeline
3 minutes ago, janet3 said:

I sent the k1 off on 1/26. It was received 2/2 with an NOA1 of 2/6......I think TexasHeartsIndia and I have similar timelines....

Yes, same NOA1 date exactly. The wait is getting to me...

Timeline

Hi TriloByte! I don't know why this taking long. Can't stop to check my status always. Im new here in forum. Looking for answer what happened to my application.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.