5,920 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

Here are the 6/6 stats for Feb.

Please be aware that the data source is the online tracker which is broken. It does not accurately update for approvals and nobody knows why. This means that the data behind these stats are off (missing many approvals).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1okWw7TuNX4t-ia4oQziJuMHqM1B2QFIqyT2mQQex_Vw/edit?usp=sharing

How did you track that?

4 minutes ago, mkm1993 said:

106 days of waiting... Feb 21 received date with a notice date of feb 24... I know there are ones that have been waiting 20 days longer than me. But I think the most frustrating part about this is the fact that there are people ahead of feb 21 that have already received their approvals and are already at NVC?? It makes absolutely no sense professionally wise. Then again we are talking about the United States government!! If they had any decency and order to the way they process cases there wouldn't be chaos... starting with Feb 01 and moving forward  consecutively should be the only way they process cases... not random  sporadic working of cases. This leaves people waiting sometimes 6 months for their approvals as we can very well see based on the fact that people from December and January that have yet to be approved. Yes 6 months is the standard wait time but tell me how in the hell it takes HALF a year to process 1 months worth of fiancé visas. It's totally ridiculous to say the least... even if they had a increase of applicants. This process is the biggest load of crock I've probably ever witnessed... also for the amount of money that we pay for the petition it ought to be FedExed over night to the NVC and also priority to the country of origin where it's going to the embassy!! These workers are paid by our tax dollars yet they charge an outrageous fee to process some piddly ol paperwork. The process is out dated at minimum. I've had and still maintain a strong conservative stance on immigration including illegal immigration and now I see why people come here illegally after only beginning this process... Just a little frustrated today y'all. I'd hate to hear the horror stories of years past of people who have dealt with this process. 

They don't know that we can see the data. With being able to see the data there comes certain consequences. You took the red pill.

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." The term red pill refers to a human that is aware of the true nature of the USCIS.

Edited by TriloByte

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, TriloByte said:

They don't know that we can see the data. With being able to see that data comes certain consequences. You took the red pill.

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." The term redpill refers to a human that is aware of the true nature of the USCIS.

LOL it's true 😂😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

They don't know that we can see the data. With being able to see the data there comes certain consequences. You took the red pill.

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." The term red pill refers to a human that is aware of the true nature of the USCIS.

i did not want the red pill!!!! but seems like i swallowed it by mistake))) omg, the rabbit hole is HUGE!

I-129F Sent :                 2017-02-16

I-129F NOA1 :               2017-02-22

I-129F RFE(s) :              2017-06-15

RFE Reply(s) :               2017-06-20

APPROVED :                  2017-07-07  (135 days)

NOA2 hard copy:           2017-07-13

NVC received:                2017-07-19 (12 days)

NVC case # received:    2017-07-19

Left NVC:                    2017-07-22

Consulate received:    2017-07-24

Interview date:              2017-08-31 APPROVED

Visa in hands:                2017-09-23

US entry:                         2017-09-30

Wedding:                        2017-10-21 Las Vegas!

8 minutes ago, Nurse_mitch08 said:

How did you track that?

The short answer is a bunch of code I wrote that scrapes the data from the USCIS case tracker.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

1 minute ago, twinee said:

For the affidavit of support if you make a good salary do you still need to list all your assets? 

I did. I am not leaving anything to chance.

Edited by TriloByte

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

5 hours ago, Missabc said:

I'm not to sure if it's you or your fiance that's from the UK but i would really appreciate if you could keep us fellow UK'ers updated on how you get on with this next step :) I'm only a day after you so hopefully my fiance will get something in the post soon!

It's me who is based in the UK, and I'll be sure to keep all our fellow UK'ers updated :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
28 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

I did. I am not leaving anything to chance.

30 minutes ago, twinee said:

For the affidavit of support if you make a good salary do you still need to list all your assets? 

What about listing all debt as well? If I make more than enough salary do I still need to list anything in the "mortgage and other debts" field? Not proud of it but I definitely have some debt haha. I was thinking to list what student loan debt I have at minimum, but do I even need to include anything at all if my salary is enough? Argh. :wacko:

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered "Man.... Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

- The Dalai Lama

8 minutes ago, KozmicBlues said:

What about listing all debt as well? If I make more than enough salary do I still need to list anything in the "mortgage and other debts" field? Not proud of it but I definitely have some debt haha. I was thinking to list what student loan debt I have at minimum, but do I even need to include anything at all if my salary is enough? Argh. :wacko:

My lawyer never asked me for debt when we were putting the affidavit together. Personally, I did not provide debt, as it would only hurt my case. I would not have if I had gone without a lawyer.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 hour ago, mkr1990 said:

Some interesting information here. My fiance made an appointment to go to her local USCIS office. The guy told her alot more than we know, and apparently our petition got send in February already to Amsterdam. I was really confused and thought we somehow got the NOA2 already and it went through NVC, but that's not true. He told her that the officer at my consulate needs to have the final say to have it approved, and he was almost sure the reason for the delay was that I got a B2 visa denial almost a year ago. Just this Friday the officer in Amsterdam began to look at our petition, so hopefully this means we got approved. Also he told her that the 'Tier 2' officers have no power and I'm 100% sure if you make an appointment with your local USCIS office you can find out more.

Stay strong and soon we will hear something!

Oh no...my fiance had a b2 tourist visa denial last year too....#######

37 minutes ago, Nurse_mitch08 said:

Can you tell how you do that? 

I have considered making my solution available to someone who is skilled enough when I move on.  But for now, no. It's complex and requires money, time and IT knowledge to maintain. Money to create rotating IPs to prevent getting banned from the USCIS site when scraping, time to take the resulting data and update pivot tables and charts and IT knowledge to maintain the code and know what to do when it breaks. My solution is very raw and requires a high degree of knowledge of what data is being scraped and how the code is interacting with it.

Also, some people would likely scan non-stop all day, and that can't happen, else USCIS will probably become even less transparent and block the scanning.

Edited by TriloByte

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

Oh no...my fiance had a b2 tourist visa denial last year too....#######

It shouldnt have an effect since the b2 is for another purpose to travel to the US, the officer said that himself. Don't worry about that! 

02/08/2017- I-129F packet received

02/10/2017 -NOA1

02/18/2017 - NOA1 Letter 

Waiting for NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.