5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
42 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

I think it's safe to assume it will not show approved online.  We see a few updating to approved every few weeks only :/

Wishful thinking on my part...I should've known better 🙄

😭😭😭 my case is one in received in between those cases btw 

its a holiday in my country today so I'm just home obsessing over this rn... called uscis and waiting for a callback from a tier 2... any tips guys?

IMG_9486.PNG

Edited by Williamsnelson

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0TydLCMPdH4G2gnzC2b8A

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/find_her_keep_her/  

i-129F Sent:                                                                  2017-01-25

I-129F NOA1/NOA2:                                                   2017-02-01/2017-05-30  
NVC Received: 2017-06-09
Date Case # assigned: 2017-06-12
NVC Left: 2017-06-19
Consulate Received: 2017-06-20
Packet 3 Received/Sent: 2017-06-22

Packet 4 received:

Medical Appointment

Interview date and result:  

Visa Issued Notice:

Visa in hand:

US Entry:

Marriage:

AOS package posted to USCIS:

Acceptance notice i485:

Biometrics:

Acceptance notice i765:

RFE for i765:

Approval for i765 and AP:

Received card for i765 and AP

2017-06-27

2017-07-04

2017-07-21 Approved🎉🎉😊🌈❤️ (see my timeline for breakdown)

2017-08-17

2017-08-21

2017-08-22

2017-09-23❤️❤️❤️❤️

2017-10-20

2017-11-27

2017-12-22                

2018-01-11

2018-04-16

2018-06-07🎉🎉😊

2018-06-13🎉🎉😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, prish17 said:

Sometimes wishful thinking is all we have.  Stay hopeful, we are finding that after NOA2 things happen pretty quickly.  

12 minutes ago, prish17 said:

Hang in there. The torture should be over soon, for all of us.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Success 😂😂 Well success on reaching Tier 2! I am writing this for those who have not called before! 

Called and spoke with Michelle. She gave me all the information expected. They are working on December cases. I need wait another 2 months. 

I said "Michelle, I know USCIS had averaged 100 approvals a day. Current USCIS Tracking is showing less than 10 a day." She questioned my sources. I told her there are many online trackers. She said she was not aware of them. 

"Michelle, I know for fact there are 100's of approved cases in February that were received 2 weeks after mine. People are receiving approvals in the mail and to date, the tracking information is incorrect! Can I please talk to a Tier 2 and express my concerns and see if indeed I am one of those affected cases?"

Michelle said, you know is a long wait and they will only tell you what I have stated! I said "Michelle, I realize you can only tell me what you see on your computer, but I fact many people I have been in contact with who talked to Tier 2 were actually approved. I understand is a long wait. But my Fiancé is worth my waiting!

She transferred me! 😳 The wait is approximately 285 minutes. They have an automatic call back when your turn.

Here is my advice!

1 Never critize or demean Your Michelle. 

2 Sympathize with her position and the tools at her disposal.

3 Don't argue. She keep pushing back my comments. 

4 Hold your ground. She relented!

😘 Thanks Michelle

Now I am waiting my call back!  

12 minutes ago, WayneAdoresWendy said:

Success 😂😂 Well success on reaching Tier 2! I am writing this for those who have not called before! 

Called and spoke with Michelle. She gave me all the information expected. They are working on December cases. I need wait another 2 months. 

I said "Michelle, I know USCIS had averaged 100 approvals a day. Current USCIS Tracking is showing less than 10 a day." She questioned my sources. I told her there are many online trackers. She said she was not aware of them. 

"Michelle, I know for fact there are 100's of approved cases in February that were received 2 weeks after mine. People are receiving approvals in the mail and to date, the tracking information is incorrect! Can I please talk to a Tier 2 and express my concerns and see if indeed I am one of those affected cases?"

Michelle said, you know is a long wait and they will only tell you what I have stated! I said "Michelle, I realize you can only tell me what you see on your computer, but I fact many people I have been in contact with who talked to Tier 2 were actually approved. I understand is a long wait. But my Fiancé is worth my waiting!

She transferred me! 😳 The wait is approximately 285 minutes. They have an automatic call back when your turn.

Here is my advice!

😘 Thanks Michelle

Good job! I hope they call you back and tell you that you're approved!  

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 minute ago, JeffreyElla said:

I have good news,  NOA2 as of today!!!!  NOA1 2/13/2017.

105 days from NOA1 to NOA2.

I feel very very lucky!  I am trying to setup a video all with Ella right now!!! She doesn't know!!!

I got an email from USCIS at 10:50am today, the Case Checker website updated, and the Android app sent a notification!!!!  I assume I will get the letter in a few days!!!!!!

Congrats!! Hopefully from the scan tommorow we can see that the online case checker works again to see approvals. 

02/08/2017- I-129F packet received

02/10/2017 -NOA1

02/18/2017 - NOA1 Letter 

Waiting for NOA2

33 minutes ago, WayneAdoresWendy said:

Here is my advice!

😘 Thanks Michelle

I am also awaiting. A call back... but idk what to ask lol any tips

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0TydLCMPdH4G2gnzC2b8A

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/find_her_keep_her/  

i-129F Sent:                                                                  2017-01-25

I-129F NOA1/NOA2:                                                   2017-02-01/2017-05-30  
NVC Received: 2017-06-09
Date Case # assigned: 2017-06-12
NVC Left: 2017-06-19
Consulate Received: 2017-06-20
Packet 3 Received/Sent: 2017-06-22

Packet 4 received:

Medical Appointment

Interview date and result:  

Visa Issued Notice:

Visa in hand:

US Entry:

Marriage:

AOS package posted to USCIS:

Acceptance notice i485:

Biometrics:

Acceptance notice i765:

RFE for i765:

Approval for i765 and AP:

Received card for i765 and AP

2017-06-27

2017-07-04

2017-07-21 Approved🎉🎉😊🌈❤️ (see my timeline for breakdown)

2017-08-17

2017-08-21

2017-08-22

2017-09-23❤️❤️❤️❤️

2017-10-20

2017-11-27

2017-12-22                

2018-01-11

2018-04-16

2018-06-07🎉🎉😊

2018-06-13🎉🎉😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

Hey everyone,

I'm a May filer here, and I was just peeking through your the other filing forums, and I must say...YOU GUYS ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE AND HAVE PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE!!!

The pictures and the words of encouragement and support is awesome!!!! To those that are having disagreements/arguments, remember truly where the negativity is coming from which is the not from you and fiancé. IMHO, I believe that most of this process is structured to try and "break" the relationships that have no foundation or are truly not real relationships. Realistically, from the time that an adjudicator reviews the actual petition and approves it, it takes at least 15-20 minutes TOPS, to approve or deny it. Understandably, VJ members are not the only ones that have filed a petition to be with their love ones, but, I really believe that this process is to test the will of a real, true and long-lasting relationship.

The disagreements come only because of the stress, loneliness, at times, desperation, and THE DISTANCE that we have from other partners. Trust me...my fiancé and I just had our first disagreement recently and it was SOOOOOO PETTY, but when we sat back and talked about it, we realized that we're just so ready to spend the rest of our lives together and the thought of having a legal process stand in the way of what we have is EXTREMELY frustrating. And it doesn't help that life's obstacles and challenges still occur while we wait for that day to come to hear...YOU'RE APPROVED!!!!

I know that my fiancé and I have a long way to go, but I look at the calendar and say, June is just 2 days away, and after that is July and then August is when, hopefully, USCIS will start to review and get our approvals out. So guys, try your best to hold out a little longer, because you're almost there. You've made it this far, and right now, don't let USCIS come between what you and your fiancé have and are trying to build. I know it's easier said than done and there will be some that read this and say what I just typed will sounds like blah, blah, blah....lol. But as long as you and your fiancé stand side by side in this process, this long wait will be a vivid memory a year or so from now.

My bad for peeking in your forum!!! Good luck to everyone on your journey!!!! :D

As someone who just received their NOA2 today, I can tell that it may seem like takes time, but it does pass quickly.

1. Definitely read previous months' forums as it will provide answers to many of you questions.

2. Try not to obsess over the wait, use this time to plan for your next steps, once you get the NOA2 and the Case number from NVC, things will go quickly and that is not the time to start planning.

3. You are correct. Anything that last through the rigor of testing one's will is valued and stronger.

Good luck

49 minutes ago, Williamsnelson said:

I am also awaiting. A call back... but idk what to ask lol any tips

You're in uncharted territory :)

Just be honest and say you're concerned about the case checker being broken and want to check on the status of your case. 

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

6 minutes ago, R❤️S said:

Finally! Our Case is APPROVED! App or Website online is working today! I woke up because my phone alarm and it's says USCIS then l nervous to open I saw "APPROVED" I jump so happy! I didn't expect that I no received NO RFE.

we received NOA 1 on Feb. 16th

we have to waiting for Letter hardcopy for NOA 2 soon and this week. 

We are independent process without Lawyer and Agency! Thank for the lord! I always pray so hard! We are patient to waiting for 104 days! 

Thank you everyone to help and share your more information! Think be positive! 

IMG_8202.PNG

IMG_8203.PNG

Congrats!! :)

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.