5,920 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Day 111 today still no NOA2 (I know it's Memorial Day today) plus was arguing with my fiancé today and yesterday. 🙁

This waiting is stressing me is stressing us out.

But he said he'll call USCIS tomorrow so we'll see how that goes.

Could really use some positive news now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Omg guys I'm freaking out... I just noticed when I was originally penciling everything in that I forgot to darken this check with pen its the birth in united states one..should I be worried...I was gonna just mail off a copy of the page with it darkened to them tomorrow morning...what you guys think?....is this rfe worthy? Or you think they will acknowledge this line....ugh...irritated with myself now...I wanted to post a picture but visa journey is so freaking particular It keeps saying this pic is too big....kill me now

Edited by Lovemycroatianman

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

IMG_20170529_125246.jpg

You may get an rfe. I am waiting for that to come in the post to my fiance. I'm the benificary. I know we forgot to check a box. We made copies and I was looking at it the other month and realised and then we go the rfe alert on the app on Thursday, and now we're waiting for it in the post. Hopefully you'll hear something soon. Even if they send it back because of that it's easily fixed again. 😊😊

18 minutes ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

Omg guys I'm freaking out... I just noticed when I was originally penciling everything in that I forgot to darken this check with pen its the birth in united states one..should I be worried...I was gonna just mail off a copy of the page with it darkened to them tomorrow morning...what you guys think?....is this rfe worthy? Or you think they will acknowledge this line....ugh...irritated with myself now...I wanted to post a picture but visa journey is so freaking particular It keeps saying this pic is too big....kill me now

From what I have seen, it depends on the agent and their mood that day. I can see the mark, so I know they can too if they want to. Hope you get a nice agent.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

I decided to make a copy of this page darken it and send it with a copy of my noa1 and an explanation...I'm hoping to preemptively deal with this...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
18 minutes ago, ChristaandJosh said:

You may get an rfe. I am waiting for that to come in the post to my fiance. I'm the benificary. I know we forgot to check a box. We made copies and I was looking at it the other month and realised and then we go the rfe alert on the app on Thursday, and now we're waiting for it in the post. Hopefully you'll hear something soon. Even if they send it back because of that it's easily fixed again. 😊😊

i forgot one box.I got RFE.I sent it the next day.I am hoping to hear something soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
38 minutes ago, manisali45 said:

i forgot one box.I got RFE.I sent it the next day.I am hoping to hear something soon

How long did it take for the rfe to get to you? We got case update on Thursday last week. Im so impatient.  😆 It's been 4 days and it's a public holiday weekend so I'm guessing it could be longer for the mail 

Hello everyone...I'm 112 days and waiting still for the NOA2...Application was received on Feb 6th, 2017 and still no word.  I'm feeling a bit more down than usual today, my Fiance's apartment was robbed this afternoon while she was out looking for a job.  I thank God that she is all right but of course she is devastated!  her favorite mirror and about $32 was stolen.  The mirror she said was very expensive and meant a lot to her, I can only imagine how she is feeling right now but all I can do is vent here on this forum.  We all have our stories of our loved ones and mine I would say is quite unique as well, I make ok money but it's still difficult to support myself and her from a far, kind of like paying everything twice.  I've been working whenever its become available but I'm getting close to burn out I think.  I really need to get my Fiance out of that shithole!  I went to visit her last month for a week and decided to stay with her in her new apartment instead of doing the usual hotel thing, figured I'd save a few dollars, etc.  They only have running water for an hour or two each week, electricity is off more than its on and you can't get any sleep or rest just about no matter what time it is.  There is always noise from motorcycles, cars, people cranking up obnoxious car stereos at 6am or the neighbor's insomniac roosters!  Who needs coffee to wake up in the morning when you are bathing out of a plastic garbage barrel full of cold water in the morning.  My fiance deserves better and I knew she did from the moment I met her.  She has been through so much and I just get the fallout.  

1 hour ago, Santo1 said:

Hello everyone...I'm 112 days and waiting still for the NOA2...Application was received on Feb 6th, 2017 and still no word.  I'm feeling a bit more down than usual today, my Fiance's apartment was robbed this afternoon while she was out looking for a job.  I thank God that she is all right but of course she is devastated!  her favorite mirror and about $32 was stolen.  The mirror she said was very expensive and meant a lot to her, I can only imagine how she is feeling right now but all I can do is vent here on this forum.  We all have our stories of our loved ones and mine I would say is quite unique as well, I make ok money but it's still difficult to support myself and her from a far, kind of like paying everything twice.  I've been working whenever its become available but I'm getting close to burn out I think.  I really need to get my Fiance out of that shithole!  I went to visit her last month for a week and decided to stay with her in her new apartment instead of doing the usual hotel thing, figured I'd save a few dollars, etc.  They only have running water for an hour or two each week, electricity is off more than its on and you can't get any sleep or rest just about no matter what time it is.  There is always noise from motorcycles, cars, people cranking up obnoxious car stereos at 6am or the neighbor's insomniac roosters!  Who needs coffee to wake up in the morning when you are bathing out of a plastic garbage barrel full of cold water in the morning.  My fiance deserves better and I knew she did from the moment I met her.  She has been through so much and I just get the fallout.  

This process is hell, that's all there is to it. I am convinced that the time it takes, etc, kills beautiful relationships in two potential ways. 1) A couple cracks under the stress, and they say things to each other that they normally would not, and they just can't forgive each other. 2) Logistically, the wait screws everything up. It takes so long that circumstances change in a way that disqualifies them. 

Then, there's the stranger snooping into our private life part. We are very private people and having people looking at our love life is total #######. Then apparently at the medical, they look at our ladies private parts.

Then, every time I go to the mailbox and see no letter, it's like getting kicked in the head. The limbo.

Then, in the end, after all this hell, they can just say nope, not going to happen. 

The good news is that about 98% of all people get approved. So we can try to focus on this one thing and perhaps it helps. Hang in there.

Edited by TriloByte

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I will be calling USCIS in the morning. Have my appeal to them in my head. Imagine to hear, sorry not yet, will make the weight of waiting worse. 

Once we receive NOA2, is there an easier process to track our Petition through NVC?

Wow I just went over to the December filers page and there are ppl still waiting, now receiving rfes and now getting approved😰😰😰 I am no longer going to focus on receiving this letter 😓😓😓😓 all my energy was literally sucked from me when I went to the dec page 😖

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0TydLCMPdH4G2gnzC2b8A

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/find_her_keep_her/  

i-129F Sent:                                                                  2017-01-25

I-129F NOA1/NOA2:                                                   2017-02-01/2017-05-30  
NVC Received: 2017-06-09
Date Case # assigned: 2017-06-12
NVC Left: 2017-06-19
Consulate Received: 2017-06-20
Packet 3 Received/Sent: 2017-06-22

Packet 4 received:

Medical Appointment

Interview date and result:  

Visa Issued Notice:

Visa in hand:

US Entry:

Marriage:

AOS package posted to USCIS:

Acceptance notice i485:

Biometrics:

Acceptance notice i765:

RFE for i765:

Approval for i765 and AP:

Received card for i765 and AP

2017-06-27

2017-07-04

2017-07-21 Approved🎉🎉😊🌈❤️ (see my timeline for breakdown)

2017-08-17

2017-08-21

2017-08-22

2017-09-23❤️❤️❤️❤️

2017-10-20

2017-11-27

2017-12-22                

2018-01-11

2018-04-16

2018-06-07🎉🎉😊

2018-06-13🎉🎉😊

1 minute ago, WayneAdoresWendy said:

I will be calling USCIS in the morning. Have my appeal to them in my head. Imagine to hear, sorry not yet, will make the weight of waiting worse. 

Once we receive NOA2, is there an easier process to track our Petition through NVC?

The same on the making the wait worse. Tier 2 was rude to me a few weeks ago and took great pleasure in torturing me. I really hope you have better luck than me.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

3 minutes ago, Williamsnelson said:

Wow I just went over to the December filers page and there are ppl still waiting, now receiving rfes and now getting approved😰😰😰 I am no longer going to focus on receiving this letter 😓😓😓😓 all my energy was literally sucked from me when I went to the dec page 😖

I was trying to tell @Mgwlkr this yesterday. I think she likely meant that even though it's still showing received, the case has been touched, but invisible to us. There are def December people still waiting, regardless of why / if they "touched" it, and it's complete ####### IMO.  MgwlkrMgMgwlkrwlkr

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.