5,920 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

Lol, the newspaper thing was just priceless. That's what I'd call a 'kidnap shot' :D

I won't understand it if you get an RFE on evidence of meeting in person with so much thinking ahead... Then with every day passing by into this process I understand less and less things... :blink:

What is Dark Matter? What is Dark Energy? What Came Before the Big Bang? What's Inside a Black Hole? Are we alone? Will I get an RFE? I have come to the conclusion that in life, some questions just don't have answers, and likely never will. 

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lovemycroatianman said:

I sent every page of my passport including the back and front cause the airlines put stickers on my passport....I'm hoping they don't ask me for more cause they are getting ridiculous...I was there three times in the past year...that should be enough...plus I have pictures of actual places and monuments in my petition with actual names of the places we went and the friends of his we took pics with...I swear...I'm gonna go hulk too if these people get crazy...I also have chat logs with personal stuff....and pictures of many video sessions...pictures on us in bed together...nothing sexual but you know...he likes to take pics of every moment..he's just like that...I'm gonna call them by Tuesday if I don't hear anything....

I did the same....I sent a copy of every page of my passport (as proof I'm a citizen) and my birth certificate. I sent pictures of our trip to Dresden (and pictures with his friends in Dresden) and Prague  (where my fiance met my sister) plus boarding passes, train tickets, museum tickets, tour tickets, hotel receipts....the only thing I didn't send a copy of was my fiance's visa to Europe  (and I'll probably have been waiting 4 months for an RFE for that). But....yeah...I feel ya...my fiance is a selfie taker.....I had a total of 20 pictures of myself up until I met him...I now have 820.....

I didn't send the 2200 pages of text and email....but I will be more than happy to do so....

Edited by janet3
Opps....left out a word

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

What is Dark Matter? What is Dark Energy? What Came Before the Big Bang? What's Inside a Black Hole? Are we alone? Will I get an RFE? I have come to the conclusion that in life, some questions just don't have answers, and likely never will. 

I worked for  state CPS for years. There were good workers, mediocre workers and workers that just plain sucked. I think your file and my file are sitting on the desk of some jacka$$ that calls in "sick" every day  (along with some December filers)......just a theory :rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, WayneAdoresWendy said:

The one thing that bothered us more than the process is that we always felt like a threesome. Everything we did, we always had USCIS with us. Asking many times a day, did we keep the receipt, did we remember to get a picture? I look forward to just living my relationship as Husband and Wife. No one else looking over our shoulder.

Wow I'm glad I learnt about this visa after the fact... that would annoy me ... also thankfully babe and I naturally take lots of pics. 

Im confused y y'all submitted receipts tho... 

All our package had for evidence was two legal sheets of pics with us. An appended table with date location and who was in each pic. Our letter of intent, our how we met story, flight stubs, pics of my passport and hers and a cover sheet outlining the package contents.

I really dont think yall y'all should be worried about the amount of evidence some ppl have met their fiancé once and in some cases none at all. 

note: we didn't use an officer. (We were approved)

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0TydLCMPdH4G2gnzC2b8A

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/find_her_keep_her/  

i-129F Sent:                                                                  2017-01-25

I-129F NOA1/NOA2:                                                   2017-02-01/2017-05-30  
NVC Received: 2017-06-09
Date Case # assigned: 2017-06-12
NVC Left: 2017-06-19
Consulate Received: 2017-06-20
Packet 3 Received/Sent: 2017-06-22

Packet 4 received:

Medical Appointment

Interview date and result:  

Visa Issued Notice:

Visa in hand:

US Entry:

Marriage:

AOS package posted to USCIS:

Acceptance notice i485:

Biometrics:

Acceptance notice i765:

RFE for i765:

Approval for i765 and AP:

Received card for i765 and AP

2017-06-27

2017-07-04

2017-07-21 Approved🎉🎉😊🌈❤️ (see my timeline for breakdown)

2017-08-17

2017-08-21

2017-08-22

2017-09-23❤️❤️❤️❤️

2017-10-20

2017-11-27

2017-12-22                

2018-01-11

2018-04-16

2018-06-07🎉🎉😊

2018-06-13🎉🎉😊

3 minutes ago, janet3 said:

I worked for  state CPS for years. There were good workers, mediocre workers and workers that just plain sucked. I think your file and my file are sitting on the desk of some jacka$$ that calls in "sick" every day  (along with some December filers)......just a theory :rolleyes:

Yeah. I raise a lot of h3ll about this, but you are right, there's good ones and bad ones :)

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

they were suppose to update the tracking tool. For all that are approved, can y'all check and see if they actually fixed it? It would be helpful to alot of us here. 

Also, does any one know how to run the scans? I know @iamdegieis not available.

23 minutes ago, janet3 said:

I did the same....I sent a copy of every page of my passport (as proof I'm a citizen) and my birth certificate. I sent pictures of our trip to Dresden (and pictures with his friends in Dresden) and Prague  (where my fiance met my sister) plus boarding passes, train tickets, museum tickets, tour tickets, hotel receipts....the only thing I didn't send a copy of was my fiance's visa to Europe  (and I'll probably have been waiting 4 months for an RFE for that). But....yeah...I feel ya...my fiance is a selfie taker.....I had a total of 20 pictures of myself up until I met him...I now have 820.....

I didn't send the 2200 pages of text and email....but I will be more than happy to do so....

We kept ours simple, well, she researched for months before we did our packet. We sent entire passport (mine) 4-5 skype screen shots for every month, boarding passes, 8-10 pictures from each trip. Oh and itinerary printed off from Expedia with flight and hotel info.

39 minutes ago, Kamikazi718 said:

they were suppose to update the tracking tool. For all that are approved, can y'all check and see if they actually fixed it? It would be helpful to alot of us here. 

Who said that the tracking tool was supposed to be updated? I can run a scan and see if that's true.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Timeline
1 minute ago, TriloByte said:

Who said that the tracking tool was supposed to be updated? I can run a scan and see if that's true.

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/customer-service-tools-outage

Please run them, I would really appreciate it. 

2 minutes ago, Kamikazi718 said:

https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/customer-service-tools-outage

Please run them, I would really appreciate it. 

I see, but it doesn't specifically say they are fixing it. I will run a scan anyway and see what's up.

Edited by TriloByte

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, goldenboi said:

A quick question to those who got their NOA2 this past week. Did you get an approval notif from the USCIS App as well?

Nope

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Kamikazi718 said:

I just checked for you and it still says received for me.

1 minute ago, eastcoastgroove said:

I doubt it's fixed :). Even if it is, it's unlikely retro. 

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Timeline
1 minute ago, TriloByte said:

I doubt it's fixed :). Even if it is, it's unlikely retro. 

19 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

3 minutes ago, eastcoastgroove said:

All we can do is Hope :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.