5,920 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, V&B said:

I haven't checked today my mail doesnt get here till' around 3 pm and its only 10 am now , so hopefully its in my mailbox after work ! 

When did you get approved ? 

Just got my email this morning with the scan of it, so it will be in my mailbox when I get home from work. I can read on the scan that the approval date was 5/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Teddybeard said:

Just got my email this morning with the scan of it, so it will be in my mailbox when I get home from work. I can read on the scan that the approval date was 5/19

May i ask how you get the scans ? I'd love to see the status of mine ... is there a link or something ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, V&B said:

I haven't checked today my mail doesnt get here till' around 3 pm and its only 10 am now , so hopefully its in my mailbox after work ! 

When did you get approved ? 

My NOA 1 was 2/16 and my NOA 2 5/19. Got the mail today. USCIS app didn't change the status.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, eastcoastgroove said:

Via informed delivary that was getting sent to my email, I can see my fiance has a letter coming from USCIS today!! I feel like flying to Texas and stalking the mailman right now.  My fiance is at work for 9 1/2 hours so he is going to get his parents to open it when it comes and I will update on whether it is an approval or an RFE (and the reason).  Received date of Feb 14.

Great news!  Hope its your NOA2!!

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ekalo12 said:

My NOA 1 was 2/16 and my NOA 2 5/19. Got the mail today. USCIS app didn't change the status.

Was 2/16 the date you got your NOA1 or is that your recieved date that shows on the app ? My recieved date was 2/15 and i didnt get my NOA1 until like the 20th ... 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, V&B said:

Was 2/16 the date you got your NOA1 or is that your recieved date that shows on the app ? My recieved date was 2/15 and i didnt get my NOA1 until like the 20th ... 

All timing is based off the receive date. I never even received an NOA1 in the mail. But all time tables and such is based onthe day they received the case and issued the WAC number

1 hour ago, tab4768 said:

Geez!!! Can we please have any method of notification that works?? No USCIS site, no app, USCIS customer service is the pits, and the USPS scanning system isn't accurate. Annoyed and frustrated beyond belief. 107 days and counting :(

Exactly! When I first came to VJ, USCIS was updating the online tracker ACCURATELY. Then, right when my number was up, the system broke and scans were no longer useful. Then I have called USCIS 3 times over the past month and got useless canned and sometimes outright rude responses. Then, I thought, well at least that person posted about the USPS informed delivery option, so I can see if I have been approved when I wake up, then that stopped working. Some people had luck calling the NVC if their case had already been sent over, not me, I called and was told to call USCIS. I am thinking about a 1-month drug induced coma. Maybe when I wake it will all be over.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, tab4768 said:

All timing is based off the receive date. I never even received an NOA1 in the mail. But all time tables and such is based onthe day they received the case and issued the WAC number

Well i hope to hear something soon on my case .... 

thanks for the information 

1 hour ago, pattyandvern said:

Just like others said, medical is at doctors that embassy picked, also I have to make blood test and xray. 

Blood test and X-ray is required as welll? At the embassy doc or we can do it before to save cost? 

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0TydLCMPdH4G2gnzC2b8A

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/find_her_keep_her/  

i-129F Sent:                                                                  2017-01-25

I-129F NOA1/NOA2:                                                   2017-02-01/2017-05-30  
NVC Received: 2017-06-09
Date Case # assigned: 2017-06-12
NVC Left: 2017-06-19
Consulate Received: 2017-06-20
Packet 3 Received/Sent: 2017-06-22

Packet 4 received:

Medical Appointment

Interview date and result:  

Visa Issued Notice:

Visa in hand:

US Entry:

Marriage:

AOS package posted to USCIS:

Acceptance notice i485:

Biometrics:

Acceptance notice i765:

RFE for i765:

Approval for i765 and AP:

Received card for i765 and AP

2017-06-27

2017-07-04

2017-07-21 Approved🎉🎉😊🌈❤️ (see my timeline for breakdown)

2017-08-17

2017-08-21

2017-08-22

2017-09-23❤️❤️❤️❤️

2017-10-20

2017-11-27

2017-12-22                

2018-01-11

2018-04-16

2018-06-07🎉🎉😊

2018-06-13🎉🎉😊

Timeline
8 minutes ago, TriloByte said:

Exactly! When I first came to VJ, USCIS was updating the online tracker ACCURATELY. Then, right when my number was up, the system broke and scans were no longer useful. Then I have called USCIS 3 times over the past month and got useless canned and sometimes outright rude responses. Then, I thought, well at least that person posted about the USPS informed delivery option, so I can see if I have been approved when I wake up, then that stopped working. Some people had luck calling the NVC if their case had already been sent over, not me, I called and was told to call USCIS. I am thinking about a 1-month drug induced coma. Maybe when I wake it will all be over.

OOOOH So YOU are to blame???? Just kidding :) I had a call with a Rebecca at USCIS on Tuesday that sent me into hysterics at work. She was so condescending and gave me the complete opposite information than the guy before her a couple weeks ago. Living in Mexico, my fiance and I don't have the option of a 2nd tier support to call us back. There are so many angles of this process that has us royally screwed and no one at USCIS give a damn. I'm not asking for a cheerleader, but I do expect thorough and accurate details given in a mature nature. I am a very patient person, but this process has tested that. Lucky for me, my fiance and I live a 10 minute walk from one another. So I do have that over most people. But wanting to leave with my fiance to go back to my home country and have a "normal" life void of all the Mexican stresses, doesn't make this any easier for me (us).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.