meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Congratulations!  I'm still patiently waiting.  My PD is 2/21.  I do know someone is working on my case and has been for the last two weeks.  I'm wondering if that's normal timing or if the hundreds of chat and phone logs I provided along with everything else makes it take longer.  I'm so hoping for an approval in the next few weeks!!  Inshallah!  

How do you know someone is working on your case ?

i have seen people here just getting approved with a marriage certificate ONLY ... so it really depends on the case

i think if you have reasonable age difference, same religion, same culture, no past divorces and norm marriage you are good

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lazybones18 said:

How do you know someone is working on your case ?

i have seen people here just getting approved with a marriage certificate ONLY ... so it really depends on the case

i think if you have reasonable age difference, same religion, same culture, no past divorces and norm marriage you are good

I talked to a tier 2 officer he told me that it was in the hands of an agent and they were working on my case.  He also said he could send me a detail list of the progress.  I haven't gotten it yet and I have no idea what it says but I'll update you when it arrives.

We both have been married once before.  I'm hoping they don't hold that against us.  We were both young.  We also stayed in the marriages for several years trying to work it out so I hope that helps that they can see we don't make this a hobby...but it seems like it depends on who is working on your case.  

Hey guys! Good morning!!!:P

I got mail (well,technically my husband got mail)

We just recieved our NOA2 from TEXAS SERVICE CENTER!!! 

PD: 02/09/2017

checked the USCIS app but it still isn't updated yet. So tell your significant other to check their mailboxes everyday. 

Just be patient guys,your letters are on its way.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Case approval received today! TSC with PD is 2/6/17 approval date is 7/21/17!!!! One week after inquiry was input by calling the uscis. 

I wish everyone waiting for the approval the best wishes. It has been the toughest few months! Hang in there!!! 😊😊😊

Timeline
11 hours ago, Godgrace said:

Hello, I have been quietly following you all and I learned a lot from you. After seeing how February PD were being approved, I called and spoke with a tier 2 today and I was informed that my case was approved yesterday and the mail is already (sent) out. My PD is February 23 - Potomac Service Center.

Could you please share the number you called. Is it specific to Potomac. Because i belong to Nebraska.

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline

This was posted on page 34 and was very helpful to me:

Called uscis but they say with US citizens filing for spouse they are approving as of 16th January 2017.... If you want to call ,its this number 0018003755283 and you will enter these options,

Step1. Option 1 for English , 2 for Spanish

Step2. Option 2 to check on pending case

Step3. You will be asked to enter your receipt number... If it starts with YSC , WSC start the receipt number with "972"then continue with 17 so ( 97217........) 

Step4. You will filer options 1 for YSC, 2 for WSC

Step5. After listening , option 3 will direct you to a talk to a USCIS Agent. They pick calls from 8am to 6pm U.S time.... Please call and enquire about your cases

34 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs Eze said:

Our is approved and sent to NVC today.... Pd 14-02-2017...

am so happy.. done with this level. 

Wish you guys quick approval. See you guys on the other side... 

Cheers! cheers!!

Service center ??

35 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs Eze said:

Our is approved and sent to NVC today.... Pd 14-02-2017...

am so happy.. done with this level. 

Wish you guys quick approval. See you guys on the other side... 

Cheers! cheers!!

Hello, does it say on the app/website? That your case has been sent to NVC

Edited by Indi91

Timeline
my_logo.png

Case Was Sent To The Department of State

On July 28, 2017, we sent your case, Receipt Number , to the Department of State for visa processing. You can check the status of your case at the National Visa Center after six weeks from the above date by visiting www.nvc.state.gov. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov . The website will provide information on what to do next, who to contact, and how to inform us of any changes in your situation or address

Edited by Mr and Mrs Eze

Timeline

Ok...so I have not heard anything about my i130 but the k3 process just updated and has been closed due to beneficiary receiving benefit from other means.  I thought it was closed after i130 made it to the consulate?  

Timeline
32 minutes ago, bullmastiff said:

Those Feb Filers serviced by TSC who already got approval on NO2 , you guys are USC or LPR ?  because LPR processing time is much faster due to lesser applications .... Thanks. Please clarify .

US Citizen 

Guys & girls, i feel really awful to have to share this given how painful the wait is for my fellow nebraskan filers... But we got an approval today, we had requested to expedite the case and today got the approval notice.

Timeline

OMG OMG....I'm so happy!!!  i just talked to a tier2 officer my i130 was approved yesterday!!!   Hang in there everyone...every case is different my PD was 2/21 but I have seen cases approved on here with pd of the 27th..and was getting discouraged.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.