meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

I am sure that's hard me and my wife suffer a lot from that goodbye believe me it affected me a lot i even experienced health problems from stress and sadness, Dilorena said something once about experience this and making us stronger that's very true this year is hard but we doing it

That's so true! Saying bye to your spouses can be hard because if the Lin waits you have to do for the processing after you see your spouses. You'll become ill, sad, lose weight and have no interest in anything in life except focus on the approval, processing and NVC

But yes we can all do it!! As long as we all help eachother in this community post to encourage eachother we'll be ok 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, JonnyKtao said:

That's so true! Saying bye to your spouses can be hard because if the Lin waits you have to do for the processing after you see your spouses. You'll become ill, sad, lose weight and have no interest in anything in life except focus on the approval, processing and NVC

But yes we can all do it!! As long as we all help eachother in this community post to encourage eachother we'll be ok 🙏🏼🙏🏼

I don't know about the weight because my wife helped me finally quit smoking so i probably gained at least 20 pounds haha but yeah i think this is making us stronger and honestly if we passed this time nothing will stop us in the future. 

best luck to everyone going through this and can't wait to be with their spouses 

12 minutes ago, JonnyKtao said:

well, for me its being apart from my child and my husband. Worst is knowing that my son doesn't like to stay with his dad + stepmom, he will call everyday crying.

54 minutes ago, injejo14 said:

We've contacted our congressman for assistance - figured there is no harm in trying. My sense is they don't do much other than just "sending an email" to inquire. 

The response we got is that our case has not been assigned for adjudication.

Btw - if your spouse is from Texas, how did you get sent to Nebraska and not Texas?

I have no idea how the cases are assigned. He is from Texas, lives in Texas and all the documents say so, I thought it was random. 

Nothing about this makes sense. We were thinking of contacting his congressman at the  7 month mark ( the new ''normal''processing time) 

that's the response you got? super helpful! 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

59 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

Yes, i saw many people from Texas getting approved in 80 days and then spent 6 months on nvc in the other hand Nebraska fillers spend 7 months at uscis then just 3 months on nvc 

He might or maybe a coincidence but it seems like we got to Nebraska in the very wrong time i mean now they take 7 and 8 months i don't mean to bring any frustration we going to make it anyway but i think that they gonna do something about it,hopefully 

Nebraska handles way more cases than other centers, and they are clearly understaffed for it. 

I don't have an idea why I got sent there in the first place. I want to believe that once they're done processing November cases, the dreaded month that he, who we don't speak of was elected,  things will at least get back to ''normal'' since they have a lo of backlog right now. Why not transfer again? oh right, they don't care. haha, silly me. *cries in silence* 

Edited by Dilorena

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

27 minutes ago, JonnyKtao said:

unfortunately some of us gain weight instead, carbs found me.

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm really hoping the NVC processing goes quick.  I haven't seen my husband since January. :(  We were advised by the attorney for him not to come here and me traveling is tough right now.   I wish I had some type of clue to how much time I had left it would make my life so much easier..LOL!

9 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

I have no idea how the cases are assigned. He is from Texas, lives in Texas and all the documents say so, I thought it was random. 

Nothing about this makes sense. We were thinking of contacting his congressman at the  7 month mark ( the new ''normal''processing time) 

that's the response you got? super helpful! 

Well, my fellow february filer, i think you may actually have a case to expedite based on USCIS error.  Based on your location, the lockbox people were supposed to send you to Texas not Nebraska.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=SC

The second link is just information that the supervisor can transfer your case to the right jurisdiction.

https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/AFM/HTML/AFM/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-1067/0-0-0-1302.html

I know you feel bad about getting ahead others, but you didn't make the mistake  - they did. Please look into this and call them.

Just now, injejo14 said:

Well, my fellow february filer, i think you may actually have a case to expedite based on USCIS error.  Based on your location, the lockbox people were supposed to send you to Texas not Nebraska.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=SC

The second link is just information that the supervisor can transfer your case to the right jurisdiction.

https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/AFM/HTML/AFM/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-1067/0-0-0-1302.html

I know you feel bad about getting ahead others, but you didn't make the mistake  - they did. Please look into this and call them.

I will definitely look into it. No harm in trying :) thank you 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

2 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

Use the map on the first link...it actually confirms what i am saying...

4 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

Also, its no wonder Nebraska has too much work - they also get petitions that should be sent to other locations. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, injejo14 said:

no where it says in your links that based on your geographical location your application gets sent to a particular service center...

cannot expedite in my opinion

2 minutes ago, lazybones18 said:

no where it says in your links that based on your geographical location your application gets sent to a particular service center...

i have seen this at many sources... check this out too

http://www.***removed***/directory/servicecenters.html

Just now, lazybones18 said:

in theory, you should get assigned a service center based on where you live, although it is not always the case. 

but it makes sense that different centers process specific regions. They say they try to balance their workload (or so they think they do) so you can get assigned a different service center at random. That's your opinion, fine. Even if it's a long shot, I'm calling to see if there was a mistake and we can get sent to Texas which is our jurisdiction.  If not, then I'll continue to wait. No harm done.  

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Timeline
3 minutes ago, injejo14 said:

i have seen this at many sources... check this out too

I am from california and was sent to Texas service center ... people are getting assigned service centers that do not correspond to their geographical location ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.