meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs Eze said:

It's 5 months plus now...Potomac 15th February 2017 and  no response yet. 

my heart beating fast...

can't wait to get off this stage. 

God knows the best.. 

You will be next in no time i'm sure!! Potomac is moving fast!;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I doesn't seem right for Nebraska fillers to wait more then others but the question is does that count in the nvc do we get less time then others at least!!? 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

You will be next in no time i'm sure!! Potomac is moving fast!;)

I can't wait.. I have checked their update every single day. 

They show us.. It's up-to a year I have not seen my wife. It's had been up to a year plus now. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs Eze said:

They show us.. It's up-to a year I have not seen my wife. It's had been up to a year plus now. 

That's hard to be away for so long we try to see each other at least every 6 months, it will be approved soon don't worry

1 hour ago, Mr and Mrs Eze said:

MORE THAN A YEAR? I am so sorry, you deserve to be approved very soon <3 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

2 hours ago, I&A/T said:

I doesn't seem right for Nebraska fillers to wait more then others but the question is does that count in the nvc do we get less time then others at least!!? 

yeeeeah. They don't move especially fast because we waited longer, unfortunately. But it would make sense/only be fair.  From everything I've read, contacting a congressman doesn't do much, or anything at all. The only way to expedite is through extreme hardship (very rare and very hard to prove, and if people with Cancer can't even make it or wait for months, I wouldn't even try ) or ''USCIS error'' which all of this feels like a huge USCIS mistake, but of course, to them it's just ''within normal processing times'' this whole process is bananas. 

Edited by Dilorena

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Nebraska continues to process cases of November 2016. 

robin-crying-drunk-under-desk.gif

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

yeeeeah. They don't move especially fast because we waited longer, unfortunately. But it would make sense/only be fair.  From everything I've read, contacting a congressman doesn't do much, or anything at all. The only way to expedite is through extreme hardship (very rare and very hard to prove, and if people with Cancer can't even make it or wait for months, I wouldn't even try ) or ''USCIS error'' which all of this feels like a huge USCIS mistake, but of course, to them it's just ''within normal processing times'' this whole process is bananas. 

I passed the last hour checking users profiles vj members that had a long time waiting for noa2 they take less time with nvc,fast approved petitions take up to 6 months 

10 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

I passed the last hour checking users profiles vj members that had a long time waiting for noa2 they take less time with nvc,fast approved petitions take up to 6 months 

Are you sure? Maybe that was a coincidence or that maybe they had time to prepare their documents because of the long wait. The bright side about NVC is that you can "kinda" control the process but making sure you have the docs ready and you respond timeously when they do contact you. 

18 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

it sounds promising, but NVC is experiencing their own delays.  I think @injejo14 is right , part of it is having enough time to get the rest of the paperwork ready and that's the only good thing about having to wait longer.  

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

26 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

We've contacted our congressman for assistance - figured there is no harm in trying. My sense is they don't do much other than just "sending an email" to inquire. 

The response we got is that our case has not been assigned for adjudication.

Btw - if your spouse is from Texas, how did you get sent to Nebraska and not Texas?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, injejo14 said:

Are you sure? Maybe that was a coincidence or that maybe they had time to prepare their documents because of the long wait. The bright side about NVC is that you can "kinda" control the process but making sure you have the docs ready and you respond timeously when they do contact you. 

Yes, i saw many people from Texas getting approved in 80 days and then spent 6 months on nvc in the other hand Nebraska fillers spend 7 months at uscis then just 3 months on nvc 

2 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

it sounds promising, but NVC is experiencing their own delays.  I think @injejo14 is right , part of it is having enough time to get the rest of the paperwork ready and that's the only good thing about having to wait longer.  

He might or maybe a coincidence but it seems like we got to Nebraska in the very wrong time i mean now they take 7 and 8 months i don't mean to bring any frustration we going to make it anyway but i think that they gonna do something about it,hopefully 

1 minute ago, I&A/T said:

Yes, i saw many people from Texas getting approved in 80 days and then spent 6 months on nvc in the other hand Nebraska fillers spend 7 months at uscis then just 3 months on nvc 

He might or maybe a coincidence but it seems like we got to Nebraska in the very wrong time i mean now they take 7 and 8 months i don't mean to bring any frustration we going to make it anyway but i think that they gonna do something about it,hopefully 

I love your positivity... i need that. My son came to see me in SA over the summer holidays but he will leave in 4weeks - its gone break my heart to say goodbye to him. He is staying with his dad (not my husband), I didn't want to disrupt his school, so i let him stay with his dad ...Looking at last year's processing timelines, i didn't think Nebraska would take this long ...This really sucks.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, injejo14 said:

I love your positivity... i need that. My son came to see me in SA over the summer holidays but he will leave in 4weeks - its gone break my heart to say goodbye to him. He is staying with his dad (not my husband), I didn't want to disrupt his school, so i let him stay with his dad ...Looking at last year's processing timelines, i didn't think Nebraska would take this long ...This really sucks.

I am sure that's hard me and my wife suffer a lot from that goodbye believe me it affected me a lot i even experienced health problems from stress and sadness, Dilorena said something once about experience this and making us stronger that's very true this year is hard but we doing it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.