meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

Timeline
5 hours ago, Indi91 said:

You should hear from them soon. I saw a feb 13 case got approved. Mine is Feb 28. Guess we are getting close..

Mine is 15th Feb and still waiting till weekend.... 

I so happy for the patience to deal with it for 5 months.

Congratulations in a for February fillers. 

3 hours ago, bullmastiff said:

My US Citizen petition I 130 for minor child step son was received on Feb 25 , 2017 and processed by TSC

Still no news yet .  

Last year , my wife petitioned him as minor child of permanent resident ( IR -1 ) .  Unfortunately, US Post Office did not deliver the RFE to our mail box . After not responding for 2 months, the case then denied and closed.  Really sucks ! I did not know that I could file for my step son . It actually the better step since there is no need to wait for a visa priority . 

I become worry what if the mail is not delivered by the post office this time ?  Will I come to know there is RFE or notice when I log on the USCIS case status ?  Thanks.

I think it's safer for you to sign up for the e-notice, they send you emails for any change of case status.

Nebraska slipping further behind other Centers with their processing date slipping back to Nov 21st while others are shooting forward. Texas is now more than 3 MONTHS ahead of them.

Is there a point at which a significant delays at one center trigger the movement of cases to the other ones? Put another way, is there hope that the people waiting in line at Nebraska might get transferred?

NSC.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello Nattie_ Bry ; how do I sign up for the e-notice?  this is a good back up plan just in case post office does not deliver ?  thanks.

5 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

I think it's safer for you to sign up for the e-notice, they send you emails for any change of case status.

5 minutes ago, bullmastiff said:

Hello Nattie_ Bry ; how do I sign up for the e-notice?  this is a good back up plan just in case post office does not deliver ?  thanks.

When you call the NVC and get your case number and IIN you can also provide them with the beneficiary and the petitioners email addresses to get updates via email 

---------------------------------

a lot of jan fillers getting their case number and IIN over the phone this week :D taking on average 2 - 3 weeks for them to be assigned ! Hopefully feb will not be far behind now! Keep positive ! 

Edited by larnar1309

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad I found this site!!  Its been very reassuring.  I have filed both i130 and k3 and waiting for n2.  My received date for the  i130 is 2/21 notice date 2/24.  I'm still a little confused about the next step.  If my application is approved and forwarded to NVS what do I do then?  I keep seeing check list and AOS packet information but because he's not here in the states yet I'm not sure If I fill that out now or when he arrives.  This whole process is a little overwhelming at times.  

~Freda

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad I found this site!!  Its been very reassuring.  I have filed both i130 and k3 and waiting for n2.  My received date for the  i130 is 2/21 notice date 2/24.  I'm still a little confused about the next step.  If my application is approved and forwarded to NVS what do I do then?  I keep seeing check list and AOS packet information but because he's not here in the states yet I'm not sure If I fill that out now or when he arrives.  This whole process is a little overwhelming at times.  

~Freda

You should get Noa2 soon ... i saw a lot of approvals from January for Potomac service center... You should get your noa2 this or next month in my opinion

13 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Hi Everyone,

~Freda

Once it's approved you call the NVC every few days trying to get your case number and IIN. When you have those you will be able to log on to ceac and pay any fees. 

6 hours ago, Team Hayward said:

Nebraska slipping further behind other Centers with their processing date slipping back to Nov 21st while others are shooting forward. Texas is now more than 3 MONTHS ahead of them.

Is there a point at which a significant delays at one center trigger the movement of cases to the other ones? Put another way, is there hope that the people waiting in line at Nebraska might get transferred?

NSC.JPG

I have no idea what they're doing. But it is completely disheartening.  They clearly can't deal with the workload, I was getting used to the idea of waiting 7 months instead of 5, but the possibility of it becoming 9... a whooping 3-4 months above other service centers, is beyond unfair and it's really stressing me out, and messing with my health. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Timeline
3 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

Once it's approved you call the NVC every few days trying to get your case number and IIN. When you have those you will be able to log on to ceac and pay any fees. 

will that be a good contact info to call the NVC

i received my noa2 on june 29th and was wondering when should i start calling

Phone (for immigrant visa inquiries only):  
(603) 334-0700. Customer Service Representatives can speak with you Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight EST, excluding holidays.

Timeline

question regarding marriage status on id card and passport.

Hi Fellas i have a question

so i got married in December, i have been back since and my wife or i have not yet updated our id cards to show married status.

my NOA2 got approved on june29th and i was wondering if thats something really required or not?

just dont want to have anything hinder the process.

thanks

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

I have no idea what they're doing. But it is completely disheartening.  They clearly can't deal with the workload, I was getting used to the idea of waiting 7 months instead of 5, but the possibility of it becoming 9... a whooping 3-4 months above other service centers, is beyond unfair and it's really stressing me out, and messing with my health. 

It's hard. I haven't posted in quite awhile but I follow the forums on here. Just try to keep your head up. The gym has become a great ally in helping with the stress. I'm at 148 days now and it's getting to both of us. My husband is getting really frustrated with the separation and it's hard for us to visit each other. Hopefully I'll be able to go again in October to see him. It's such a frustrating process. Hang in there! Our approvals will come ! 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Zain said:

question regarding marriage status on id card and passport.

Hi Fellas i have a question

so i got married in December, i have been back since and my wife or i have not yet updated our id cards to show married status.

my NOA2 got approved on june29th and i was wondering if thats something really required or not?

just dont want to have anything hinder the process.

thanks

hey my spouse is from Pakistan also.... I think you should update your ID card and passport to match the name on the I130 ...

atleast thats what i did

i changed her name right after we got married

Just now, scarlett262004 said:

It's hard. I haven't posted in quite awhile but I follow the forums on here. Just try to keep your head up. The gym has become a great ally in helping with the stress. I'm at 148 days now and it's getting to both of us. My husband is getting really frustrated with the separation and it's hard for us to visit each other. Hopefully I'll be able to go again in October to see him. It's such a frustrating process. Hang in there! Our approvals will come ! 

155 days here, and counting. 

I wish there was something we could do besides waiting, but unfortunately getting your case expedited is hard. I know I'm having emotional and physical issues related to the process, but nothing compared to those dealing with far more serious reasons like Cancer, that are looking for the the last opportunity to be with their loved ones and are still waiting for months and months at a time. I don't want to be expedited if they can't.  We also have to wait for those who paid ''for premium processing'' (just available for other types of VISAS if I understand correctly) and see them jump around, still approving some September, October and November cases from last year. So money as usual, moves the world. Why haven't they started transferring more cases like last year? it's clear they can't deal with it. I wish the gym was my answer, unfortunately carbs found me. I'll try to exercise though!

I'm sorry you're not able to visit regularly, I don't know what I would do if I didn't see my husband every 1-3 months at most. I'm already a mess as it is! I admire you so much.  I hope you can see him in October and that we'll get our approvals...

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.