meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jagrutrx said:

Hey all, I am seeing that For Texas Service Center, one of the case was approved with first week of December. Hope they now started to work on December and will move ahead soon.

I have seen in some other forums like January and December, they are talking about scanning multiple cases using some type of application to see the status.

If anyone here knows, can you please update us frequently  to know for Texas service center and remaining all service center that where they are upto ?

Thanks in advance,

Jagrut 

Please refer to our thread on page 7.

However, since we only have a case number for our own, it's hard to look up cases in other months or other centre. (I tried without much luck)

We can only trace consecutive case numbers before or after us so basically February, and i bet nothing much going on for our month yet.

Suggest you get the app on mobile and DIY it if you would like to try.

It's called Case Tracker on IOS.

Edited by Nattie_Bry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So it's been 76 days since I got married and 68 days since I've seen my husband. I'm having such a hard time being separated from him. I feel like crying almost everyday and he tells me to be strong but it's so hard. None of my friends or family really understand how it feels to be away from your spouse for so long. I try going to the gym and staying busy but the loneliness takes over at times. Sorry but I just had to tell someone how I feel. Only everyone here will understand. 

1 hour ago, scarlett262004 said:

So it's been 76 days since I got married and 68 days since I've seen my husband. I'm having such a hard time being separated from him. I feel like crying almost everyday and he tells me to be strong but it's so hard. None of my friends or family really understand how it feels to be away from your spouse for so long. I try going to the gym and staying busy but the loneliness takes over at times. Sorry but I just had to tell someone how I feel. Only everyone here will understand. 

Hey dear you can share your feelings any time. Once the wait is over you have a lifetime ahead to be spent together, if that makes you feel better.

Maybe go learn something new and meet some new friends? That way you will have a lot more to share with husband too!

We all support you don't worry.

3 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

2 hours ago, Nattie_Bry said:

Hey dear you can share your feelings any time. Once the wait is over you have a lifetime ahead to be spent together, if that makes you feel better.

Maybe go learn something new and meet some new friends? That way you will have a lot more to share with husband too!

We all support you don't worry.

when do you plan on seeing him again? I found that it eases me when i already have a ticket booked because i know exactly how many days till i get to see him :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

It's definitely not easy me and husband try and talk as much as possible but you did miss just having the person physically be there. But don't worry the time will fly by and just try and keep yourself busy.Its been almost 5 months since I have last seen my husband but plan on   seeing him in 3 month! 😀

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey did someone notice that igors list for texas showing dec 24 2016. Hope thar tgey will move soon to january and theb to us.    Hope that they will work as fast as possible.  

Yesterday my wife rang USCIS and the guy she spoke to gave her some information.

He asked her if she was a US citizen or permanent resident. As she is a US citizen, he said they try to get those cases completed within 4-6 months and once everything in your file is fine then it shouldn't take longer than that. 

I'm not sure the processing time if your spouse is just a permanent resident. Just thought I'd share.

On 3/30/2017 at 7:05 AM, scarlett262004 said:

please be strong, and hang on, it's hard i know, just remember each day is a day closer for us to be with them.

Cheer up. and hoping for a speedy journey 

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Agreed with the separation thing. Being with my now wife  24\7 for the last few years as we've been traveling around. I'm June she'll head r back to Canada and me to the US as we wait for the rest of the process. Hopefully it doesn't take too long. 

Here's a little something if you need some time kill:

Our travels.

Edited by np2fast

1 hour ago, np2fast said:

Agreed with the separation thing. Being with my now wife  24\7 for the last few years as we've been traveling around. I'm June she'll head r back to Canada and me to the US as we wait for the rest of the process. Hopefully it doesn't take too long. 

Here's a little something if you need some time kill:

Our travels.

Awesome photos. Thanks for sharing. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 hours ago, jagrutrx said:

Hey did someone notice that igors list for texas showing dec 24 2016. Hope thar tgey will move soon to january and theb to us.    Hope that they will work as fast as possible.  

Yea I noticed! I check it everyday, on Wednesday it was at Dec 6 I believe and now its at Dec 31, 2016. I hope this is accurate and  its not just someone making a error in updating their timeline.

IMG_1760.PNG

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

Hi Fellow VJs,

Is this NOA2? We received noa and pd is 2/22 and got this email from uscis, i thought it takes about 6 months from noa1 to noa2 so im wondering if this is really noa2. Thanks :)

On March 30, 2017, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number Xxxxxxxx. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

IR1 / Nebraska Service Center

07/31/2014 : Married 

02/15/2017: Sent I-130 

02/22/2017: NOA1

03/30/2017: NOA2 YAYYYyyyyy  36 days after NOA1.. Blessed  

04/19/2017: Email from NVC

04/19/2017: DS-261 unlocked

04/21/2017: AOS paid

04/25/2017: IV paid

06/14/2017: Sent AOS Package

06/21/2017: Scan date

08/23/2017: Case Complete (9 weeks)

08/24/2017: Received automatic checklist via email from NVC to bring proof of domicile during interview. Still waiting for Interview Appointment.

08/30/2017: Received email from NVC telling that they will be schedule interview.

09/06/2017: Received email from NVC regarding Interview Date

10/25/2017: Interview Date

09/14/2017: Emailed US Embassy to cancel our interview and postpone as wife is pregnant. USEM mentioned to contact them 3 weeks prior to intended date of appointment. 

20 minutes ago, Happyfamily03 said:

Hi Fellow VJs,

Is this NOA2? We received noa and pd is 2/22 and got this email from uscis, i thought it takes about 6 months from noa1 to noa2 so im wondering if this is really noa2. Thanks :)

On March 30, 2017, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number Xxxxxxxx. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Yesss :) thats it :) congratulations .. may you have a Speedy journey :) 

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Happyfamily03 said:

Hi Fellow VJs,

What country is your relative in ? Wow holy smokes that is super fast

also Texas service center ?

Timeline

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. I'm trying to stay strong. I won't get to see him again till August or September when I have enough vacation time again. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.