meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Santorini622 said:

Hi! Have you guys hear anything yet?

No not yet, we did send in a letter to correct the info on NOA1 and received an acknowledgement tho. Omg so good to have someone to talk to, they displayed my country of birth as China so we have to clarify it. What did you have on yours (beneficiary)? 

9 minutes ago, Nattie_Bry said:

No not yet, we did send in a letter to correct the info on NOA1 and received an acknowledgement tho. Omg so good to have someone to talk to, they displayed my country of birth as China so we have to clarify it. What did you have on yours (beneficiary)? 

Yea we had the same thing.  On her bio form she put hong kong SAR, but on the application we put China as the country in her address.  When i called to ask about it they said that it is fine.  Should i send a clarification too?

14 minutes ago, Santorini622 said:

Yea we had the same thing.  On her bio form she put hong kong SAR, but on the application we put China as the country in her address.  When i called to ask about it they said that it is fine.  Should i send a clarification too?

Exactly what happened to us as we just filled the form accordingly and not wanting to risk an RFE... but NOA1 just does not seem right to me.

So we called USCIS and they said we can send a letter for clarification explaining the mistake, that HK does not fall into part of China when i was born.

I called an immigration consultant from HK i saw from US Consulate website who gives advises on form filling they said it would not be a matter in terms of queue and priority as husband is USC, but they said we can always correct them for a peace of mind, so we followed what they said:

1. Go to USCIS website and report a typo on NOA1

2. Sent to TSC a clarification letter regarding the situation

We have then received an email saying they acknowledged the typo but will not sent a new one. We heard nothing regarding the letter tho, not sure if it would be a problem or not. 

We also debated about just leaving it as is since it is not really that big a problem according to the offices, but my gut was telling me it could lead to a different outcome so we sent it.

I'm trying to find the phone number and the webpage see if i can share.

1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

I know man , This sucks my PD is April 3rd and it went to Nebraska , of course,    seeing how Nebraska is still working on November files since last 2-3 months ,  seems like we won't be together for first marriage anniversary ( on Feb. 3rd )   ,  at this rate I'll get my NOA 2 around November to early December .... which will be like 8-9 months .. :(:(:(  

:( oh no... that's so terrible. My PD is February 8th, and I'm not getting my hopes up.  Technically it would have to be September, but who knows. My first wedding anniversary is in January, and  I exactly know how you feel. This process is heartbreaking and we make so many sacrifices, but eventually it will all be a distant memory and it will make us stronger, individually and as a couple. Most marriages I know don't have to deal with all of these right off the bat, so in a twisted way I'm grateful. Know you're not alone, and we can make it, and will make it through this year! 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Dilorena said:

:( oh no... that's so terrible. My PD is February 8th, and I'm not getting my hopes up.  Technically it would have to be September, but who knows. My first wedding anniversary is in January, and  I exactly know how you feel. This process is heartbreaking and we make so many sacrifices, but eventually it will all be a distant memory and it will make us stronger, individually and as a couple. Most marriages I know don't have to deal with all of these right off the bat, so in a twisted way I'm grateful. Know you're not alone, and we can make it, and will make it through this year! 

Yeah :)  thank you, it sucks but we'll be strong :) we got lots of support here   

1 hour ago, Jimenez1717 said:

Pd feb9 still nothing😔

Estas en Potomac Mira mi timeline dice la fecha exacta del proseso si Es asi el tuyo debe estas de Camino en tu mail box

Just now, Alan & Alicia said:

Estas en Potomac Mira mi timeline dice la fecha exacta del proseso si Es asi el tuyo debe estas de Camino en tu mail box

Si yo te estoy siguiendo mi pd es feb9 y todavia nada ya van como 150 dias 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys, Feb filer here at NSC.  People from October are still reporting they have not got approval from Nebraska service center.  At this rate, we are looking at another 3-4 months easy. Sucks but there is nothing we can do about it.

Edited by AJLove

16 hours ago, Alan & Alicia said:

Hola chicos hoy llego la aprobación de nuestro caso

15 hours ago, Jimenez1717 said:

Si yo te estoy siguiendo mi pd es feb9 y todavia nada ya van como 150 dias 

Hey guys :) try to write in English so the rest of the people around here can understand as well <3 

Congratulations Alan and Alicia for the approval, you're lucky you got a fast service center. For the rest, especially us in Nebraska we have to remain strong. It's incredibly hard, but there's nothing we can do but be patient and wait, just like @AJLove said... it's so heartbreaking 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

On 7/9/2017 at 6:36 PM, larnar1309 said:

This is the list you get with the NVC welcome letter! 

Edit: ignore the red circle I was asking about what it meant in another post - it means birth cert, passport and any previous marriage documentation! Fyi! 

IMG_7774.JPG

thank you!

1 hour ago, Dilorena said:

Hey guys :) try to write in English so the rest of the people around here can understand as well <3 

Congratulations Alan and Alicia for the approval, you're lucky you got a fast service center. For the rest, especially us in Nebraska we have to remain strong. It's incredibly hard, but there's nothing we can do but be patient and wait, just like @AJLove said... it's so heartbreaking 

Sorry! You now the  happy expresión come in natural. :)

For every body I said the Noa2 arrived yesterdar in my husband mail box. Something also. The uscis didn't make the update page about the case

20 minutes ago, Alan & Alicia said:

Sorry! You now the  happy expresión come in natural. :)

For every body I said the Noa2 arrived yesterdar in my husband mail box. Something also. The uscis didn't make the update page about the case

totally get it, :) I'm Spanish speaking too and some emotions are hard to convey in English!

I am really, really happy for you. I wish you a speedy, bump free ride in NVC and that you'll be reunited soon!

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.