SCAN DATE:12/07

Supervisor Review:01/19

CC: 02/23 

yay ? 

Congratulations to you all!

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, AlexUA said:

WOW! WOW! WOW!  Just called NVC they confirmed my case was complete tomorrow! I'm employment based so no way to check by 3 N/A's and I was calling everyday as the only way to do this.

The representative was happy for me and we both laughed :-) It's a huge huge relief!   I've asked several things, they might be useful for everybody with latest CC's:

- March interviews are closed for now, of course something is still possible if the embassy has free slots but April is our main expectation

- They do not know when the scheduling will start yet

Now waiting for the case complete confirmation e-mail, should be somewhere next week...

- Scan Date 12/06

- Supervisor Review (after my call) 01/18

- Sent to Review Department 01/19

- Case Complete 02/22

So they are now heavily processing first decade of December Scan Dates!

Thanks everybody here for your support and hopes! I hope all of you will get CC's as soon as possible and those who wait from October, November, December even sooner to catch April interviews!!!

P.S. By the way, how much days it now takes NVC to send CC e-mail based on latest data? Anybody who got CC in February received in 4-5 business days or earlier/later?

whoop, whoop! I'm so very happy for you. About time too. Hopefu;lly you get an early April interview and hopefully be able to give a better timeline to employers now. I know how difficult it is especially with us being employment based and not being able to check for the 3 N/As. Congratulations!

Timeline
7 hours ago, Tantygold said:

Can't believe it case complete scan date  1/4/17. Called  yesterday to ask if my case is in review dept rep told me yes and it takes like 8 weeks I said thank you very much have a good day that was   @10:30 check my back @ 4  saw the  famous 3N/As am so happy praying everyone gets  cc soon and remember you can't  catch fly with vingear you have to use  honey  even its frustrating try not to yell and scream at the reps a nice word  goes a long way.

Congratulations! That was fast. Did you do EP?

Timeline
8 hours ago, Ayo said:

Guys, please I'm a little confused.

I've been trying to call NVC since 2 weeks ago, but to no avail.

Then just this morning I received a mail, it says my all my documents has been reviewed.

The only missing item is the divorce papers for my husband with his former wife and it was stated to bring to the interview and not send any  documents to NVC anymore.

What does this mean please?

Does it mean my case is closed?

Cos I can't find the famous 3 N/A's , I can't see any boldy written case complete and I can't see any interview date.

Can anyone suggest what I should do now?

I would try calling NVC to confirm if you have a Case Complete, it takes some effort and persistence, but you would get through, i've spoken to them twice this week. From the sound of things, it appears you have a CC and you need to go to your interview with the outstanding docs, but then only NVC can confirm this detail. I believe all March interviews have been scheduled and NVc wont start scheduling April interviews till between end of March till about 1st/2nd week March. Hope this helps.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, TeeA10 said:

whoop, whoop! I'm so very happy for you. About time too. Hopefu;lly you get an early April interview and hopefully be able to give a better timeline to employers now. I know how difficult it is especially with us being employment based and not being able to check for the 3 N/As. Congratulations!

Thanks! How is yours case now?  

Our employment cases really are somewhat different in the embassy but I don't know do they schedule them separately (than we should get earlier dates) or together with family based. For example Ukraine is overloaded with family cases but employment based are really rare.

Timeline
5 hours ago, AMINE1980 said:

Just contacted my senator today I can't take this ####### anymore , 8 weeks since my 2nd scan date , it's been 18 months since I started this process , I have seen my wife once .

So sorry you've had to wait this long. I cant even begin to say i understand how you feel, seeing your wife only once in 18 months. Hang in there and hopefully your senator will be able to speed things along and get you your CC.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, AlexUA said:

Thanks! How is yours case now?  

Our employment cases really are somewhat different in the embassy but I don't know do they schedule them separately (than we should get earlier dates) or together with family based. For example Ukraine is overloaded with family cases but employment based are really rare.

i'm slightly behind you scan date:Dec 22nd, so hopefully in a week or 2 depending on how quickly the NVC wheel turns:D.

Re interviews, i honestly i'm not sure how scheduling works, though i doubt they would separate family from work based. I would imagine they treat interviews on a date bases, regardless of the kind of petition it is, same as they do the review process. I believe i read somewhere, that the EB5 category have a separate dept, however, it hasnt seem to  speed up my review process. They only seem to be efficient at replying emails, as i always get a response within 24 hours without fail, sometimes, even same day. Much help that has done!

Filed: Other Country: Poland
Timeline
On 2/14/2017 at 6:45 PM, Zaib212 said:

Hello,

What email you use to sent them an email. Can you please provide some details. I live in MD as well, so look like we may have the same congressman or is it different?

What district do you live in? Mine is the 5th district. I contacted Steny Hoyer and I got some garbage automated message. Make sure you select "other", when contacting them in the drop down topic.

Edited by mmadd636

Timeline
32 minutes ago, mmadd636 said:

Scan date: 12/6

In 12 weeks. Nothing yet.

It appears NVC is treating first week Dec scan dates, so your CC should be any day now!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

This was posted in another thread.... Don't know if this has had anything to do with such long review times. 

http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/20170221/portsmouth-visa-center-employees-protest-for-raise

Wow, at $11.84/hour they can hire a lot more people with the fees that get paid.  Ignoring overhead, the IR plus AOS fee pay for a full work week at those rates.  

I-130

May 14, 2016: Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 21, 2016: NOA2 Notice by App (LIN)

NVC

Nov 8, 2016: NVC Received

Nov 16, 2016: Case Number Assigned

Nov 18, 2016: DS-261 submitted and AOS fee paid

Dec 5, 2016: NVC Scan Date

Dec 6, 2016: NVC 3 N/A and Case Complete on Phone [1 day later!]

Dec 13, 2016: NVC CC e-mail

Jan 23, 2017: Interview...Approved!

Removing Conditions

Nov 2, 2018: Sent I-751 to Arizona Lockbox 

March 3, 2020: Approved by CSC

N-400

Feb 2, 2020: File N-400 online

Feb 25, 2020: Biometrics

First scan date- 12/8

sup review- 1/20

Checklist - 2/23 ?

Do I have to wait another 6 weeks for them to review my papers again?

USCIS

(I-130 MOM)

08-01-2016 - I-130 SENT

08-08-2016 - NOA1

09-23-2016 - NOA2

NVC 

10-28-2016- AT NVC

12-08-2016- SCAN DATE (NVC)

01-20-2017- SUPERVISOR REVIEW

02-23-2017- CHECKLIST

03-01-2017- 2ND SCAN DATE

05-08-2017- CASE COMPLETE

05-12-2017- Interview assigned

05-16-2017- P4 letter received

06-22-2017- INTERVIEW ( MANILA EMBASSY) (CANCELLED DUE TO MEDICAL REASON

06-22-2017- NEW INTERVIEW DATE (PASSED)

08-25-2017- PORT OF ENTRY (LAX)

USCIS

I-130 (FOR DAD)

02-01-2018 - I-130 SENT

02-09-2018 - NOA1

2 minutes ago, Mc and R.kid said:

First scan date- 12/8

sup review- 1/20

Checklist - 2/23 ?

Yep

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Mc and R.kid said:

First scan date- 12/8

sup review- 1/20

Checklist - 2/23 ?

Yes, according to what I have read around here, you do. They have changed it to " 8 weeks " . I hope it doesnt take that long for you.  I am so sorry :(

What did you miss ?  :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.