dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2017

1,353 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, TeeA10 said:

Great, it looks like NVC is now sorting first week Dec cases.

I am praying they move quickly through those. Right now I am seeing a lot of case completes from scan date December 6. Hopefully they can get through majority of December's by March.

Scan Date January 18th  

2 hours ago, LilyAR said:

OMG OMG OMG! Just I have 3 N/A's! I can't believe it! I knew it was going to happen this week! Calling NVC to confirm.

SCAN DATE: 12/6/16

SUPERVISOR REVIEW: 1/17/17

CASE COMPLETE: 2/22/17 (WILL CALL TO CONFIRM)

Congratulations!! :)

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
27 minutes ago, TeeA10 said:

Does anyone else, know that their cases are likely not completed (week 9), but still call NVC and stay on hold for 35+mins, to hear their case is on queue to be reviewed and so, no updates available? Or am i the only crazy one here?

Well, I'm at the 12th week but anyway, call each day, sometimes twice per day.  And fear what happens if the just lost it. 

1 hour ago, Saheed said:

Glory be to Almighty God,I checked the website this afternoon and I got 3na's.i wish everyone that is waiting too to get their CC soon.Amen

1 hour ago, Camdon said:

Yes got my cc today. 

Congratulations to you both on your CC's. :) 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

I just got off the phone with a supervisor. She was super nice and helpful. She told me that she will personally make sure they review and complete my application by the end of this week and told me to check back with them everyday if necessary. She said she has no idea as to why my case has not been completed as of today. Well, im hopefull that this supervisor will actually follow up with my case and makes it happen. Otherwise i feel bad for the next supervisor i get to talk to! Anyway, id like to keep a positive mind and happy thoughts until i have to go there ?. ( the representative also told me that i was the calmest "mad" costumer she has ever talked to) I know we all want to yell at them but trust me it gets you no where. Also, i commented on how great my representative was (i figured an act of kindness could make anyone's day, and she got me on the phone with a supervisor within 5 minutes) so i completed my deed for today. 

Good luck to all of you and hopefully we all get to see our loved ones very soon!!! Blessings. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, iristan said:

Congrats to everyone getting their CC's! Anyone else with a November (or earlier) scan date still waiting? My scan date is Nov 15.

Scan date is 10/14 still waiting!  Good luck! 

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@aspoison22

Sounds good, hopefully she follows through on her promise and get you your CC this week. Hang in there!

Edited by TeeA10

Timeline
10 minutes ago, AlexUA said:

Well, I'm at the 12th week but anyway, call each day, sometimes twice per day.  And fear what happens if the just lost it. 

Anyday now! Hang in there!

7 minutes ago, aspoison22 said:

I just got off the phone with a supervisor. She was super nice and helpful. She told me that she will personally make sure they review and complete my application by the end of this week and told me to check back with them everyday if necessary. She said she has no idea as to why my case has not been completed as of today. Well, im hopefull that this supervisor will actually follow up with my case and makes it happen. Otherwise i feel bad for the next supervisor i get to talk to! Anyway, id like to keep a positive mind and happy thoughts until i have to go there ?. ( the representative also told me that i was the calmest "mad" costumer she has ever talked to) I know we all want to yell at them but trust me it gets you no where. Also, i commented on how great my representative was (i figured an act of kindness could make anyone's day, and she got me on the phone with a supervisor within 5 minutes) so i completed my deed for today. 

Good luck to all of you and hopefully we all get to see our loved ones very soon!!! Blessings. 

4 minutes ago, aspoison22 said:

Scan date is 10/14 still waiting!  Good luck! 

Hopefully you'll get cc any day now. :) So glad you got through to a supervisor. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Hopefully you'll get cc any day now. :) So glad you got through to a supervisor. 

13 minutes ago, TeeA10 said:

@aspoison22

Sounds good, hopefully she follows through on her promise and get you your CC this week. Hang in there!

Thank you for the good wishes and same to those of you waiting.

I am happy i got to talk to someone. Hopefully god hears you and i get a cc soon. 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

I am praying they move quickly through those. Right now I am seeing a lot of case completes from scan date December 6. Hopefully they can get through majority of December's by March.

Scan Date January 18th  

Feb ending would be great! A girl can hope, right:D

3 minutes ago, Nitchie22 said:

HELLO,

I have 3 N/As what does it mean? I'm on the phone right now. I can't keep calm. I notice the change just now.

probably means you got CC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.