dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2017

1,353 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Fost04mach said:

Looks like all of my bitching and whining has finally paid off.  3rd n/a shows up, confirmed with them.  

i130 date: Jan 22nd 2016

Original scan date Sept 22nd 2016

2nd scan date Nov 25th 2016

Supervisor review Jan 6th 2017

Review dept Jan 12th 2017

Case Complete Feb 15th 2017

Asked what dates they're currently scheduling for, no idea.  I need to call and get a different guy, usually they can tell.. Guy couldn't tell if my expedite request was approved or not.  I've been so bitter for the past few months it's hard to crack a smile and enjoy this...   Let's hope for more CCs today, especially for those waiting the longest... 

Congratulations!!! :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Fost04mach said:

Looks like all of my bitching and whining has finally paid off.  3rd n/a shows up, confirmed with them.  

Asked what dates they're currently scheduling for, no idea.  I need to call and get a different guy, usually they can tell.. Guy couldn't tell if my expedite request was approved or not.  I've been so bitter for the past few months it's hard to crack a smile and enjoy this...   Let's hope for more CCs today, especially for those waiting the longest... 

Awesome! Congrats!   *high fives* 

12/16/2015 Married

USCIS

06/15/2016 Priority mailed I-130

06/17/2016 Was delivered

06/22/2016 NOA1 via text and email

​06/27/2016 NOA1 Hardcopy received

08/11/2016 NOA2 Hardcopy (Approved!)

NVC

10/06/2016 Case received

10/19/2016 Case & Invoice number assigned

10/20/2016 Filled out DS-261

10/23/2016 Paid AOS fee

10/28/2016 IV Invoice

10/31/2016 Paid IV fee

11/10/2016 DS-260 Complete

11/16/2016 AOS & IV Packets sent

11/17/2016 NVC received AOS & IV packets

11/18/2016 Scan date

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Fost04mach said:

Wonderful news. Come onnnnnnn you should smile, laugh, hop and dance a little lol !   I am praying for you to get a March interview ( not sure if its too late )

Congratulations . So happy for you :wub:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Thank you everyone! :D  I keep wanting to call them and ask if my case is complete and when they say "yes" I wanna say "I know, I just like hearing it" :D I keep logging in to and refreshing the status page like a robot still.  

I am still going to follow up with any media outlets that respond (so far I had sent emails to breitbart and fox) and if I get any bites I'll send it out to some more.  The stuff that's going on is unreal and needs to be exposed/people need to be aware of the shambles our immigration system is in... 

I hope whoever was on vacation and was holding all of our cases up is back and everyone gets their CCs. :D Your support and encouragement - and patience with my rants - is invaluable! 

24 minutes ago, Fost04mach said:

Thank you everyone! :D  I keep wanting to call them and ask if my case is complete and when they say "yes" I wanna say "I know, I just like hearing it" :D I keep logging in to and refreshing the status page like a robot still.  

I am still going to follow up with any media outlets that respond (so far I had sent emails to breitbart and fox) and if I get any bites I'll send it out to some more.  The stuff that's going on is unreal and needs to be exposed/people need to be aware of the shambles our immigration system is in... 

I hope whoever was on vacation and was holding all of our cases up is back and everyone gets their CCs. :D Your support and encouragement - and patience with my rants - is invaluable! 

If any media respond and they are interested, send them my way or contact me via PM. I'm a doctor and my wife is a petroleum geologist from the UK. We are both highly trained professionals and she is from the UK. Despite all of the people "flooding" the country it still takes her over a year to get her visa.

I'd also have stories to tell about the immigration staff at the airport. We were harassed and haven't had her come visit since.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

oh my god oh my god

I think I saw 3 N/A!!! N/A!!!!!!

but I am at work, I can't call!!!

oh my!!! oh my!!!

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

So many of you guys are getting your cc's, it's such a joy to read through the recent pages! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ALL!!! :D:D:D 

USCIS Timeline

09-13-2016: ___________ I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox from Japan

09-21-2016: ___________ NOA1

10-27-2016: ___________ NOA2

11-07-2016: ___________ Case sent to NVC

NVC Timeline   

11-14-2016: ___________ Case received by NVC

11-21-2016: ___________ Case number and IIN assigned

11-23-2016: ___________ DS-261 completed online

11-26-2016: ___________ AOS fee unlocked and paid / welcome email from NVC received

11-30-2016: ___________ IV fee unlocked and paid / barcoded cover sheets for AOS and IV received

12-04-2016: ___________ DS-260 completed online

12-19-2016: ___________ AOS and IV packets mailed to NVC

12-23-2016: ___________ Scan Date

02-08-2017: ___________ Escalated to supervisor review

02-27-2017: ___________ Review Department
03-06-2017: ___________ Case Complete (10 weeks from Scan Date)

Interview and US Timeline 

03-13-2017: ___________ Interview date found out by calling NVC

03-16-2017: ___________ Interview letter received

03-21-2017: ___________ Medical Exam in Tokyo

04-03-2017: ___________ Interview in Tokyo (APPROVED!!!) 
04-05-2017: ___________ Passport with immigrant visa stamp received in the mail
04-25-2017: ___________ POE (LAX)

05-15-2017: ___________ Green Card in the mail (20 days after POE)

05-24-2017: ___________ Filed for social security number at a physical office (21 working days after POE as per their policy)
06-06-2017: ___________ Social Security Card (with number) in the mail 

ROC Timeline

03-19-2019: ___________ I-751 delivered at USCIS Phoenix

03-21-2019: ___________ Check cashed

03-22-2019: ___________ Text notification of Receipt Number

03-26-2019: ___________ Form 797 (NOA) and extension letter received in the mail

Sometime in April: _____ Missed Biometrics appointment (never got the letter)

08-05-2019: ___________ Rescheduled Biometrics appointment

08-09.2019: ___________ Notified USCIS of address change

08-21-2019: ___________ Case status "Ready to Schedule Your Interview"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Sigh. Well it is back to uncertain waiting again. Without my sons case being complete they won't schedule interview for my wife. But no one at NVC can tell me if I actually need to send in the I864W for my son or if they can bring it to the interview (the check list instructions say to bring it to the interview, but they can't schedule the interview since his case isn't complete)... Gaaaahhhhh!

I've called three times today, but now "a supervisor has to look at it to decide" (i.e. decide wether I need to send in the form or bring it to the interview). Last rep suggested I'd call back in a week... yeah...

/S

-- IR1 for Wife and Son
 11/28 NVC Scan date
  1/11 Flagged for Supervisor
  1/18 "Sent to review team"
  2/15 Wife CC, Son RFE for missing I864W

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

It's great seeing all these cc's!!  Maybe the NVC is shifting gears now!!  Congrats to all!!

Whoo! Hoo! Good news everywhere today! Congratulations to ya'll! About time too. Some of you have waited too long!

Take a deep breath and enjoy the moment.

At least we know the wheels are moving. Gives me hope!

Timeline
1 hour ago, nasa2016 said:

Sigh. Well it is back to uncertain waiting again. Without my sons case being complete they won't schedule interview for my wife. But no one at NVC can tell me if I actually need to send in the I864W for my son or if they can bring it to the interview (the check list instructions say to bring it to the interview, but they can't schedule the interview since his case isn't complete)... Gaaaahhhhh!

I've called three times today, but now "a supervisor has to look at it to decide" (i.e. decide wether I need to send in the form or bring it to the interview). Last rep suggested I'd call back in a week... yeah...

/S

-- IR1 for Wife and Son
 11/28 NVC Scan date
  1/11 Flagged for Supervisor
  1/18 "Sent to review team"
  2/15 Wife CC, Son RFE for missing I864W

Call in a week? Ummm NO !! I would suggest to call very early tomorrow. I know for a fact you will have better luck speaking to a supervisor in the morning.  Hopefully they will let your wife bring the form to the interview. Good Luck ? you're almost done ❤️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congrats to all the CCs ??

I just called to confirmed my CC with 3 n/a on 2/10, interview date set for 3/28. I guess they still register March interviews during middle of the month.

It seems they finally speeding up, best lucks everyone, you all gonna get CC and interviews soon!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 hours ago, Zebracakex said:

Call in a week? Ummm NO !! I would suggest to call very early tomorrow. I know for a fact you will have better luck speaking to a supervisor in the morning.  Hopefully they will let your wife bring the form to the interview. Good Luck ? you're almost done ❤️

Thanks @Zebracakex! Yeah, waiting a week isn't an option - I'll be back on the phone again when I wake up tomorrow...

It does feel good to see all the CC's reported here though! - Seems like the "big machine that is NVC" (as one of the phone reps said:-) is starting to move again.

/S

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.