dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2017

1,353 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, AMINE1980 said:

March interview is done they schedule interviews the first week of each month for the following month our only hope is to get CC next 2 or 3 weeks so we can get April interview  otherwise we are looking for may .

Not sure if they done with March. Earlier they pointed to Feb 15 as last day of scheduling but than some snow days etc... So everything could be possible, I'd better ask.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
21 minutes ago, AlexUA said:

Not sure if they done with March. Earlier they pointed to Feb 15 as last day of scheduling but than some snow days etc... So everything could be possible, I'd better ask.

They say the 15 but from what I have seen here spots get filled quickly,  but you never know. 

Filed: Timeline

Just saw my 3 NA's finally the wait is over!

Scan Date November 29

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Scan Date November 29

Woah... 11 weeks . I am so happy for you . Congratulations. :wub:

Scan Date January 18 ( 4 weeks today )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats to those who have their CC's!!!! 

12/16/2015 Married

USCIS

06/15/2016 Priority mailed I-130

06/17/2016 Was delivered

06/22/2016 NOA1 via text and email

​06/27/2016 NOA1 Hardcopy received

08/11/2016 NOA2 Hardcopy (Approved!)

NVC

10/06/2016 Case received

10/19/2016 Case & Invoice number assigned

10/20/2016 Filled out DS-261

10/23/2016 Paid AOS fee

10/28/2016 IV Invoice

10/31/2016 Paid IV fee

11/10/2016 DS-260 Complete

11/16/2016 AOS & IV Packets sent

11/17/2016 NVC received AOS & IV packets

11/18/2016 Scan date

4 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

Good morning,

I just checked my father in law case has 3 N/A, but my mother in law case is still showing "PAID" even i submitted both case the same time. I keep checking this morning to see if the PAID stats has change to N/A, but not yet. I will call them shortly. :D

BTW my scan date 12/06:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, JeppeS said:

CC: February 15(!)

27 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Scan Date November 29

Congratulations on all your CC's. You all have waited so long. Really happy for you. :)

4 hours ago, bcking said:

Filled out my congressman's privacy form and sent it to them. Unfortunately it says it can take them 30-90 days to get any information. I seriously hope I'm not in the same place at that point.

12 weeks for me is up on Monday (Scan Date 11/28). They have been adamant that they have "up to 12 weeks" to review it. Come Monday they will have no excuse. I will demand an answer or will be telling them I am investigating my legal options (that or media, as I know others have mentioned here). I'm honestly not sure if there is any legal option so honestly it may just be going to local news and trying to get it picked up.

With scan dates similar to yours getting CC today, I'm sure you'll be next :) 

Edited by Ahmed & Amy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Well it had to be to good to be true... This morning, as every morning, I checked the ceac web-site and my wife had 3 N/A's!! I couldn't believe it. I checked my son as well, and he did not have 3 N/A's - oh well, I figured it was about to be updated as well, but clearly time to call and check what was going on.

After the usual 5-10 times of busy signals, and 20 minutes on hold I reached a very friendly representative, with some very bad news. My wife's case was on hold, because my lawyers had not submitted an I864W for my son. What was even more confusing (even to the representative) was that the email that they were about to send out said that I did *not* have to submit the I864W to NVC - but instead bring it to the embassy. But at the same time the case was on hold - which according to him meant I *do* have to send in the form... He was very nice, and tried to get hold of a supervisor to straighten it out - but he couldn't get one (recommended I call again).

So here I am. I may get another 12 weeks delay from a stupid form that basically says I don't have to submit a form (which is what the I864W is - a waiver). NVC already has all my financial information since I submitted the real I864 for my wife. I can't believe it...

I guess the good news is that end of November is finally seeing some CC's - so hang in there the rest of you! Hopefully NVC is getting over the hump and the processing times will start to come down again.

/S

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mushtaha said:

finally after 13 weeks i saw the famous 3 NA's. can't beleive my eyes. on the phone waiting for confirmation??????????

Wow. This is giving me hope !!!! Scan date; dec 6th!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, nasa2016 said:

Well it had to be to good to be true... This morning, as every morning, I checked the ceac web-site and my wife had 3 N/A's!! I couldn't believe it. I checked my son as well, and he did not have 3 N/A's - oh well, I figured it was about to be updated as well, but clearly time to call and check what was going on.  Happy that your wife got her CC, hoping soon give CC for your son as well and will not take too long. :) Very happy for you.

After the usual 5-10 times of busy signals, and 20 minutes on hold I reached a very friendly representative, with some very bad news. My wife's case was on hold, because my lawyers had not submitted an I864W for my son. What was even more confusing (even to the representative) was that the email that they were about to send out said that I did *not* have to submit the I864W to NVC - but instead bring it to the embassy. But at the same time the case was on hold - which according to him meant I *do* have to send in the form... He was very nice, and tried to get hold of a supervisor to straighten it out - but he couldn't get one (recommended I call again).

So here I am. I may get another 12 weeks delay from a stupid form that basically says I don't have to submit a form (which is what the I864W is - a waiver). NVC already has all my financial information since I submitted the real I864 for my wife. I can't believe it...

I guess the good news is that end of November is finally seeing some CC's - so hang in there the rest of you! Hopefully NVC is getting over the hump and the processing times will start to come down again.

/S

6 minutes ago, Mushtaha said:

finally after 13 weeks i saw the famous 3 NA's. can't beleive my eyes. on the phone waiting for confirmation??????????

Congratulations on your CC's

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Looks like all of my bitching and whining has finally paid off.  3rd n/a shows up, confirmed with them.  

i130 date: Jan 22nd 2016

Original scan date Sept 22nd 2016

2nd scan date Nov 25th 2016

Supervisor review Jan 6th 2017

Review dept Jan 12th 2017

Case Complete Feb 15th 2017

Asked what dates they're currently scheduling for, no idea.  I need to call and get a different guy, usually they can tell.. Guy couldn't tell if my expedite request was approved or not.  I've been so bitter for the past few months it's hard to crack a smile and enjoy this...   Let's hope for more CCs today, especially for those waiting the longest... 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Fost04mach said:

Looks like all of my bitching and whining has finally paid off.  3rd n/a shows up, confirmed with them.  

Asked what dates they're currently scheduling for, no idea.  I need to call and get a different guy, usually they can tell.. Guy couldn't tell if my expedite request was approved or not.  I've been so bitter for the past few months it's hard to crack a smile and enjoy this...   Let's hope for more CCs today, especially for those waiting the longest... 

Congrats!!!

8 minutes ago, Fost04mach said:

Congrats on FINALLY getting a CC! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.