NOA 2 : 01/03/2017

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:02/01/2017
Scan Date: 02/10/2017
Case Complete: 04/24/2017
Interview Date: **/**/****
Visa Approved: **/**/****
Visa In Hand: **/**/****

********************************************************************************************************

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

~Charles Stanley~

Filed: Country: Sudan
Timeline
13 hours ago, AlexUA said:

Have you called them to get another portion of lies? 

yes, same answer it's under review and there is nothing else can be done since my case is in the right department and it could be done any minute. 

Filed: Country: Sudan
Timeline
13 hours ago, Fost04mach said:

Jesus... we must be in the same pile of papers... in the same drawer, with the guy who went on vacation.  

Did you call to tell them it's been over 12 weeks/6 weeks on supervisor review?  Did they say anything different?

lol i guess so. i did call but same answer " under review" !! 

when i told her it's been 13 weeks since you recived my doc, she said unfortunately there is no time frame ? i asked what about the 6-8 weeks processing time? she repeated sorry mom there is no time frame and your case could be done any minute. 

i think i'm going to contact my congressman and see if it's going to work

Filled out my congressman's privacy form and sent it to them. Unfortunately it says it can take them 30-90 days to get any information. I seriously hope I'm not in the same place at that point.

12 weeks for me is up on Monday (Scan Date 11/28). They have been adamant that they have "up to 12 weeks" to review it. Come Monday they will have no excuse. I will demand an answer or will be telling them I am investigating my legal options (that or media, as I know others have mentioned here). I'm honestly not sure if there is any legal option so honestly it may just be going to local news and trying to get it picked up.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good morning,

I just checked my father in law case has 3 N/A, but my mother in law case is still showing "PAID" even i submitted both case the same time. I keep checking this morning to see if the PAID stats has change to N/A, but not yet. I will call them shortly. :D

BTW my scan date 12/06:rolleyes:

Edited by Zaib212

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

Good morning,

I just checked my father in law case has 3 N/A, but my mother in law case is still showing "PAID" even i submitted both case the same time. I keep checking this morning to see if the PAID stats has change to N/A, but not yet. I will call them shortly. :D

oh my!! congrate!!

my scan date is 12/06 too

supervisor review 01/19

STILL WAITING NO NEWS AT ALL!!!!

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Timeline
1 minute ago, parsha said:

oh my!! congrate!!

my scan date is 12/06 too

supervisor review 01/19

STILL WAITING NO NEWS AT ALL!!!!

Thanks and hope you hear something very soon, and it got updated last night. i thought i put the wrong Case#..LOL, but it did update.:D

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

Good morning,

so i just called NVC and was told that they are waiting for the other case to be completed anytime soon so i will hear something soon. :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

Good morning,

Congratulations! I have the exact same scan date and supervisor review! I'm praying for your mother in laws case complete as well as mine ??

Timeline
3 minutes ago, LilyAR said:

Congratulations! I have the exact same scan date and supervisor review! I'm praying for your mother in laws case complete as well as mine ??

I hope so too, just hanging in there and you will see the update very soon. I will pray for your as well.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Friends, same 12/06 scan date and waiting :)

Please tell me somebody who got CC today or yesterday have you asked NVC are they done with March scheduling or they are still scheduling March interviews?

Do we have any chance for March now if our cases complete this week or the scheduling is finished now?  Please ask if you'll call today and post info here.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mushtaha said:

lol i guess so. i did call but same answer " under review" !! 

when i told her it's been 13 weeks since you recived my doc, she said unfortunately there is no time frame ? i asked what about the 6-8 weeks processing time? she repeated sorry mom there is no time frame and your case could be done any minute. 

i think i'm going to contact my congressman and see if it's going to work

Any minute?  Should have told them ok, no problem, I'll hold on the phone. :D Good luck with it man... contact the senators at the same time too, who knows which one will actually do something.

1 hour ago, bcking said:

Filled out my congressman's privacy form and sent it to them. Unfortunately it says it can take them 30-90 days to get any information. I seriously hope I'm not in the same place at that point.

12 weeks for me is up on Monday (Scan Date 11/28). They have been adamant that they have "up to 12 weeks" to review it. Come Monday they will have no excuse. I will demand an answer or will be telling them I am investigating my legal options (that or media, as I know others have mentioned here). I'm honestly not sure if there is any legal option so honestly it may just be going to local news and trying to get it picked up.

My congresswoman sends out a letter saying it can take weeks for them to find out any information; though last time (with USCIS) they called me about a week after the letter came to give me an update (back then they said it should be done in a month, and it was done about 3 weeks later).

Curious what you find out as far as legal options.  The one type of lawsuit that keeps popping up is the writ of mandamus.  This is what wikipedia says... 

"

Mandamus ("We command") is a judicial remedy in the form of an order from a superior court,[1] to any government subordinate court, corporation, or public authority—to do (or forbear from doing) some specific act which that body is obliged under law to do (or refrain from doing)—and which is in the nature of public duty, and in certain cases one of a statutory duty. It cannot be issued to compel an authority to do something against statutory provision. For example, it cannot be used to force a lower court to reject or authorize applications that have been made, but if the court refuses to rule one way or the other then a mandamus can be used to order the court to rule on the applications.

Mandamus may be a command to do an administrative action or not to take a particular action, and it is supplemented by legal rights. In the American legal system it must be a judicially enforceable and legally protected right before one suffering a grievance can ask for a mandamus. A person can be said to be aggrieved only when he is denied a legal right by someone who has a legal duty to do something and abstains from doing it.

"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
36 minutes ago, AlexUA said:

Friends, same 12/06 scan date and waiting :)

Please tell me somebody who got CC today or yesterday have you asked NVC are they done with March scheduling or they are still scheduling March interviews?

Do we have any chance for March now if our cases complete this week or the scheduling is finished now?  Please ask if you'll call today and post info here.

Thanks!

March interview is done they schedule interviews the first week of each month for the following month our only hope is to get CC next 2 or 3 weeks so we can get April interview  otherwise we are looking for may .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.