NVC Filers - February 2017

1,353 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Riann&Adam said:

11/29 scan date

2/14 CC!!!!!!!!!! 

Happy valentines day!! <3

oh congrat.!!! my date scan is 12/06 so i am behind you. hope i get the update soon. Same to you:rolleyes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
31 minutes ago, bcking said:

Scan date 11/28, no news yet. 12 weeks ends on Monday next week.

My scan date is 11/28. 

Hoping to hear back this week. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay so let me get this straight, as soon as i my AOS bill says "paid" I should call the to let them review my ds-261 so i can get my iv bill and ds-260 faster???

Edited by Dre876

59 minutes ago, Riann&Adam said:

3 n/as!!!!!!! wooohoooo!!! on hold now to confirm!!! :)

Congrats!!! What a great day to hear the news!

Married: April 20th, 2016

I-130 Petition Sent: April 24th, 2016

NOA1 Received: May 17th, 2016

NOA2 Received: Sept 12th, 2016

----------

NVC Received: October 11th, 2016

NVC Case Number Assigned: October 19th, 2016

IV and AOS Fees Paid: October 28th, 2016

DS-260 Submitted: November 4th, 2016

Scan Date: November 9th, 2016

Supervisor Review: December 21st, 2016

Medical Exam Complete: January 9th, 2017

Checklist Received: January 10th, 2017

New Scan Date: January 24th, 2017

Contacted Congressman Aid: February 24th, 2017

Expedite Approved; Case sent to Auckland Consulate: March 27th, 2017

Interview Scheduled: 4/3/17 

----------

Interview Date: 4/18/17

Visa in Hand:

Date of US Entry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, Riann&Adam said:

3 n/as!!!!!!! wooohoooo!!! on hold now to confirm!!! :)

Congratulations!  What was your scan date? :D  

On hold myself now, waiting for someone to tell me it's in the review department... still... :D 

Well, tomorrow will be 8 weeks for me.  Just got off the phone with my congressman. Gonna fill out the paper work for an inquiry into the status of my case at NVC.  She told me that they would absolutely look into for me and get the status of the case!  

Praying this will help in the process.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Rep wouldn't say anything other than it's been escalated to a supervisor on january 6th.  they said 6 weeks hadn't expired yet... and kept repeating that, no matter what question I asked.  I even asked what's causing the slowdown and she said the same thing.  Basically this went on until she got pissed and hung up on me.  

I cannot wait to take them to court...  

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow it might snow again in NH...hoping NVC wont be closed!

1 hour ago, Riann&Adam said:

11/29 scan date

2/14 CC!!!!!!!!!! 

Happy valentines day!! <3

Congratulations!!! perfect date to get CC :))

1 hour ago, Dre876 said:

Okay so let me get this straight, as soon as i my AOS bill says "paid" I should call the to let them review my ds-261 so i can get my iv bill and ds-260 faster???

@Dre876 Here's a wiki that gives you step by step in detail the NVC process. This helped me so much, read and follow. Wish you tons of luck and a speedy review. :) http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

32 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

Well, tomorrow will be 8 weeks for me.  Just got off the phone with my congressman. Gonna fill out the paper work for an inquiry into the status of my case at NVC.  She told me that they would absolutely look into for me and get the status of the case!  

Praying this will help in the process.  

@Isu_mike Wish you luck, hopefully you will get cc soon. Let us know how everything goes with your congressman. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.