dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2017

1,353 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Slution said:

I think I have just got 3 N/A, I've been checking the status more than 10 times today and just now my AOS fee changed to N/A

Congratulations! What was your scan date? :)

I finally managed to get thru the busy line again, 33m on hold and going... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Zebracakex said:

Ahh.. I could hug you right now lol ! I am so happy they are FINALLY approving December cases. All I have been seeing is NOVEMBER . Celebration !!!! :jest::jest:

I'm getting so excited !!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Fost04mach said:

Congratulations! What was your scan date? :)

I finally managed to get thru the busy line again, 33m on hold and going... 

Scan date: 12/01/16 ( this is the date tracking showed delivered, actual scan date might be few days later)

Supervisor review: 01/23/17

I was hoping to expect CC sometimes next week cuz I see people got the third N/A around 3-4 weeks after placed under supervisor review

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Slution said:

Scan date: 12/01/16 ( this is the date tracking showed delivered, actual scan date might be few days later)

Supervisor review: 01/23/17

I was hoping to expect CC sometimes next week cuz I see people got the third N/A around 3-4 weeks after placed under supervisor review

Awesome.  Your scan date is 6 days after mine, supervisor date is 17 days after... Further reinforces the thought that some clown put my case in a drawer and then went on vacation... 

managed to talk to them and even got a supervisor.  All of the same usual stuff.  He kept insisting they're done in the same order they come in... I said that's impossible considering there are cases coming in well after mine...  At one point he asked if I requested an expedite.  I said no, because I understand that's usually reserved for those with cases of illness or financial burden or pregnancy etc... To which he goes, well, that's not entirely accurate, you can still try.  

So I ask him, ok, that usually gets sent to the consulate and they are the ones that approve it, right?  

Right.

So how can they approve a case that they don't have because you guys haven't completed it yet?
Uhhh... well, it'll have to wait for us to complete it.

So in other words, I'm back to calling you guys every day waiting for "the correct department" to do its job?

Well yeah but it's expedited at that point, you don't have to wait for the interview as long.

It's seriously like playing chess with 5 year olds.  It would be better if they said "we have no flipping idea what's going on or how long it takes".

Congrats again, and sorry about the rant :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Slution said:

I think I have just got 3 N/A, I've been checking the status more than 10 times today and just now my AOS fee changed to N/A

That is great @Slution - congratulations!!! Finally some good news this week - that will help me stay positive over the weekend.

/S

-- IR1 for Wife and Son - 11/28 Scan date - 1/11 Flagged for Supervisor - 1/18 "Sent to review team"

Timeline

Another thing that was weird, is my webpage "session timed out" while they were pulling up my case -when I got transferred to the supervisor... I thought that was weird, no popup, nothing... and I was sitting there refreshing it the whole time so it wasn't due to inactivity.. 

1 hour ago, Slution said:

Congratulations! :)  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
1 minute ago, Fost04mach said:

Another thing that was weird, is my webpage "session timed out" while they were pulling up my case -when I got transferred to the supervisor... I thought that was weird, no popup, nothing... and I was sitting there refreshing it the whole time so it wasn't due to inactivity.. 

Timeout due to inactivity? One other thing is that the time I login to see the 3 N/A it took a bit longer than usual, dont know whether is my internet connectivity or actually they were updating the info

Timeline
Just now, Slution said:

Timeout due to inactivity? One other thing is that the time I login to see the 3 N/A it took a bit longer than usual, dont know whether is my internet connectivity or actually they were updating the info

definitely wasn't inactivity... I was refreshing it while reading VJ, and sitting on hold... it's like they signed me out - kind of how Geico does, I guess... heh

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Fost04mach said:

definitely wasn't inactivity... I was refreshing it while reading VJ, and sitting on hold... it's like they signed me out - kind of how Geico does, I guess... heh

Can someone just verify or let me know what the n/a are. Any example pics ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Slution said:

Congratulations!!!

9 minutes ago, vintash said:

Can someone just verify or let me know what the n/a are. Any example pics ?

You can check to see if you have 3 NA/s here:  https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

Until your case in complete, you should have 2 N/As and one that says "PAID".  If your case is employment-based, you will not get 3 N/As and you have to keep calling to see if your case is complete.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Congratulations!!!

You can check to see if you have 3 NA/s here:  https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

Until your case in complete, you should have 2 N/As and one that says "PAID".  If your case is employment-based, you will not get 3 N/As and you have to keep calling to see if your case is complete.

okay thank you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
6 minutes ago, vintash said:

So the aos has to say n/a? And the iv application?

If everything was submitted and paid for, the following should be seen:

IV Fee: PAID

IV Application: COMPLETED

Civil Documents: N/A

Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence: N/A

Affidavit of Support Fee: PAID  (and this changes to N/A when your case is complete)

If you do receive a checklist, nothing above changes.  That's why it's good to call and find out the status of your case.

Edited by Duncan21

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.