NVC Filers - February 2017

1,353 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Samuelelbu1990 said:

Scan Date 01/31

Case Complete 02/06

Now waiting on the interview date ??

Congratulations!!! You got CC in 3 days? Did you do EP?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

((This example was sent to me from a VJ member, I used it and it's really helpful. I thought I should share it, I used it with EP but I think it also applies for mail to. Best of luck to you all))

Below are absolutely ALL documents I sent (yes, I am annoyingly thorough and not all of these are needed and some are specific to my case).

AOS COVER LETTER:

To whom it may concern:

Enclosed please find the Affidavit of Support submission for my wife, JENNIFER LAWRENCE THE ACTRESS, containing copies of the following documents:

· Petitioner Form I-864 (Signed and dated)

· AOS Barcoded Cover Sheet

· Petitioner 2015 Tax Transcript

· Petitioner Passport

· Joint Sponsor Form I-864.

· Joint Sponsor household member Form I-864A.

· Joint Sponsor 2015 Tax Transcript

· Joint Sponsor 2015 Tax Return

· Joint Sponsor and Household Member 2015 SSA-1099 statements

· Bank statements showing recent deposits of current income.

· Driver’s Licenses of Joint Sponsor and Household Member as evidence of their joint residence.

· Joint Sponsor and Household Member’s Marriage Certificate.

· Joint Sponsor’s Passport.

· Joint Sponsor’s Household Member’s Birth Certificate.

· AOS Fee receipt. 

I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that the statements in this letter and all accompanying evidence are true and correct.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IV COVER LETTER:

To whom it may concern:

Enclosed please find the Affidavit of Support submission for my wife, JENNIFER LAWRENCE THE ACTRESS, containing the following documents:

Please find enclosed the supporting documents for the DS-260 as follows:

IV bar-coded cover sheet

Photocopy of the biographic data page of beneficiary’s passport

Copy of the birth certificate of beneficiary

Copy of marriage certificate

Copy of beneficiary’s divorce documents

Original police clearance certificate for the state of XXXXXXXX, Brazil.

Original Brazilian FEDERAL police clearance certificate.

IV fee Receipt

Scanned copies of documents submitted are exact copies of unaltered documents and I understand that I will be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at the interview.

I, SHIRTLESS TOM BRADY, certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that the statements in this letter and all accompanying evidence are true and correct.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, vintash said:

Can I resubmit everything electronically? Even though I'm in my 9 th week in supervisor review ?

Unfortunately no!

3 hours ago, ny2017 said:

I tried as well today, and they did not answer, which is unusual. All the times I have called, they answer very quickly - latest on Monday they picked up in a couple of minutes. Try later today.

I just checked the weather for there. It's showing snow and a winter storm warning.  Maybe that's why no answer

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Sent my package to NVC they received it on Tueaday.  Got a very confusing email today. Saying the following. I know for a fact I sent the I 864. Because I double checked my signature at the FedEx shipping center. Anyone experience NVC misplacing documents?    

Good day,
The National Visa Center (NVC) received the documents you submitted in support of xxxxx immigrant visa petition. This petition's NVC case number is TBLxxxxx. However, NVC will not review these documents until we receive the Affidavit of Support form(s) and/or supporting financial evidence required for this case.

Edited by mrx3214
Private information

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, lsu_mike said:

I just checked the weather for there. It's showing snow and a winter storm warning.  Maybe that's why no answer

NVC I believe is closed today. Because of the snow storm in Northeast. 

36 minutes ago, norieyora said:

Thanks for sharing. I just checked the site about a week or so ago and it still said 6 weeks. :( Looks like they've updated and now 8 weeks has become the new norm. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.