dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2017

1,353 posts in this topic

Scan Date 11/28

Supervisor Rev 1/10

Haven't called since being in the UK but went into the weekend with 2 N/A's still, so no changes. On Wednesday the supervisor I spoke to emailed the supervisors of the review department to push my case along since it is only 1 page to review so it would be quick. Didn't help yet. :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My scan date  is 1st December, 2016. Last week called NVC they said it is in review department, 10 weeks has passed and still waiting. 

8 hours ago, Duncan21 said:

Good luck!  I would call back on Monday just to make sure it was put on supervisor review.  I always confirm (sometimes 3X) to ensure the information is correct.

Thank you :) Will do. I was think the same thing, especially since it was so late when I called. 

5 hours ago, bcking said:

Scan Date 11/28

Supervisor Rev 1/10

Haven't called since being in the UK but went into the weekend with 2 N/A's still, so no changes. On Wednesday the supervisor I spoke to emailed the supervisors of the review department to push my case along since it is only 1 page to review so it would be quick. Didn't help yet. :(

@bcking I'm glad you made it to the UK safely. I'm really rooting for you. You're going to get a CC any day now, maybe even the beginning of this coming week. :)

5 hours ago, Lion Star said:

My scan date  is 1st December, 2016. Last week called NVC they said it is in review department, 10 weeks has passed and still waiting. 

@Lion Star Hopefully soon you'll get CC :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Guys.. i am not joking i just got my THIRD N/A!!!!! :D

What?? I think i am seeing things. 

I guess involving the Congressman does the trick, at least in my case it did.  The Congressman's Aid did an Inquiry on the 8th of February. 

Scan Date was Dec 13th

CC either today Feb 11th (but it's Saturday..) or Feb. 10th

Edited by Jorcruzina

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Jorcruzina said:

I guess involving the Congressman does the trick, at least in my case it did.  The Congressman's Aid did an Inquiry on the 8th of February. 

Scan Date was Dec 13th

Congratulations!!! Gives me hope, i'm 9 days behind you!

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Jorcruzina said:

Scan Date was Dec 13th

You should be in your 8th week. hmmmm, wondering if this has anything to do with them changing the time frame to 8 weeks on their website... But then there are till a number of Nov ending scan dates without CCs. Just too freaking confusing!

Timeline

2 minutes ago, TeeA10 said:

You should be in your 8th week. hmmmm, wondering if this has anything to do with them changing the time frame to 8 weeks on their website... But then there are till a number of Nov ending scan dates without CCs. Just too freaking confusing!

@TeeA10 Thank you!!!

thats why i mentioned my involvement with the congressman. I honestly think they pulled out my file . Thats the only reasonable explanation that i have why there is still Scan Dates before me that have not yet been completed. When you look at my other posts on this topic you can see exactly what the NVC wrote my Congressman's Aid. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Jorcruzina said:

@TeeA10 Thank you!!!

thats why i mentioned my involvement with the congressman. I honestly think they pulled out my file . Thats the only reasonable explanation that i have why there is still Scan Dates before me that have not yet been completed. When you look at my other posts on this topic you can see exactly what the NVC wrote my Congressman's Aid. 

Makes sense. I got a similar response to my email. I personally cant wait to be done with NVC FOREVER!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jorcruzina said:

Scan Date was Dec 13th

That is great - congratulations @Jorcruzina!!! I can't believe you and @bcking and others have to wait *so* long for NVC to look at a single sheet of paper, it's just crazy.

Hmm, time to look up contact info for my congress representative... :-) 11 weeks for me on Monday.

/S

PS. I was also able to get through to NVC on Friday, after a number of attempts that just led to busy tone. Of course I didn't learn anything new about my case :-( but she did confirm that they had been closed Thursday because of the snow "and another storm is coming on Sunday"...

-- IR1 for Wife and Son - 11/28 Scan date - 1/11 Flagged for Supervisor - 1/18 "Sent to review team"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jorcruzina said:

Scan Date was Dec 13th

Congratulations!!! Of course, apart from calling NVC to confirm, you should find out if they are still scheduling March interviews - you could get a March interview if they are

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Congratulations!!! Of course, apart from calling NVC to confirm, you should find out if they are still scheduling March interviews - you could get a March interview if they are

Too bad it's Saturday or else i would. I thought they are already done with scheduling the march interviews!? That would be amazing if i could get a march interview.. 

yes @nasa2016 you should most definitely get a holf your senate or congressman and let them do an inquiry. 

Thanks for all your congrats guys! 

On 2/10/2017 at 9:01 AM, milaroy said:

Today February 10th is my wife and daughters interview date. They were approved.  What a roller coaster of a journey. :D:dance::dancing:

I want to take thisopportunity to thank all those how offered their knowledge and experience to assist us.

Thank you Visa Journey 

Congratulations!! proud of you ! my husband will be March 3rd Any recommendation you have for Colombian People ???

8 hours ago, Jorcruzina said:

Scan Date was Dec 13th

Congratulations :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.